Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

CheryRd1JZ

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-06, 01:03 PM
ichibanjap
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CheryRd1JZ

I talked to Jamison a few months ago about a shell he was selling. When i talked to him on the phone he was very helpful and informed me it's his friend's car. Without getting into too much details he doesn't have the title or the front brakes with him. So he gives me a receipt, me the owner and Jamison all sign it so i have a witness. He says they have a hook up w/ Fedex so shipping everything to me wasn't going to be problem. Well i got the car at the end of Sept and here it is in Dec w/ no title.

Then after two pms' i sent him in the last 3 month, with no response he sends me this.
you need to quit pm'ing me and leaving bad comments. you dealt with Billy directly and I have responded to everything you sent to me. if you don't have his number then sorry, I don't even have it anymore. good luck to ya
I don't really care if something you're selling doesn't belong to you or not, you posted it for sale, i paid you the deposit. You have some responsibility in this, i'm not asking you to go to his house, get the title and mail it to me. Just contact him or give me his number, and i find it hard to believe you can't get a hold of him. You both know everyone @ your friend's shop. And i can also understand you being upset,about being attacked, on the forum for something someone else does that wasn't my intention. But by posting it for sale for him, you personally vouched he was good to go!

I was not and will not bad mouth you or say you ripped me off. I just want the title for the car, it's a piece of paper you can mail for 35 cents. Tell your friend not to worry about the brakes, i'll just consider that a loss. I would rather not have to take it to my lawyer and go through all the hassles. So if you could help me out in any way i'd appreciate it, if not then so be it.

Edit--Sorry for posting in the other thread, didn't see the rule until i clicked the link after. I didn't want it to get to this point
Old 12-09-06, 08:54 PM
CheryRd1JZ
Pole Position

I plan to help everyone out in the situations that are going on. However, it's not physically possible for me or anyone else to make him do anything. If I could, I would. Any and all payments were sent to his paypal address and not mine, so therefore I can't access it to refund anything. I do realize that what was done is wrong and I've made that very apparent to him and everyone else involved. This is not the way I do business and not the way I would like to be represented. This makes me look bad as a seller and as a clublexus member. Those that were involved are more than welcome to share information and do what they want with it. My name is Jamison, his name is Billy. I drive an 01 IS300 and he did drive an SC300. These are the clarifications. I do have accts on other forums and have a set of springs and an intake for my IS300 for sale on those forums. They are my items off of my car and no one else's. Keep this business on this forum and don't "chase" me down on others b/c they have nothing to do with one another. The parties involved have filed complaints and are awaiting refunds as soon as funds are cleared in Billy's paypal acct. This in no way has anything to do with my accts. I'll leave it at that.
Old 12-16-06, 09:02 PM
ichibanjap
Rookie

Any news on what's going on? please just keep me updated with something.
Old 12-30-06, 10:52 PM
ichibanjap
Rookie

TTT for an update. Also is Billy's SN on here Black Belt?
Old 01-01-07, 11:31 AM
CheryRd1JZ
Pole Position

No, that's the guy that Billy traded that white SC to for a skyline. Blackbelt is a pretty cool guy, at least that's what I could tell when I met him.

Last edited by CheryRd1JZ; 01-01-07 at 11:35 AM.
Old 01-10-07, 12:45 PM
ichibanjap
Rookie

Can you please give me an update on what he's going to do. Whether he lost the title and doesn't want to pay for a new one or if he's just going to screw me? I have already talked to a lawyer and he is in the process of finding out what can be done whether it be small claims or through DMV.
Old 01-10-07, 04:10 PM
CheryRd1JZ
Pole Position

I'll see if I can get a hold of him. I haven't seen or heard from him in a while now. My fiance' and I just had a baby about 4 mnths ago and everything has been hectic lately with me looking for a house. I'll see what I can do and follow up with you via PM's.
Old 01-10-07, 09:56 PM
ichibanjap
Rookie

Thanks again, and congrats on the new addition. Have fun and enjoy them time goes by quick.
Old 01-11-07, 03:08 PM
CheryRd1JZ
Pole Position

Oh I already know, we went to the doctor today and he was 16lb and 25.5 in long at 4 mnths old. He's gonna be a big guy!