Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Gaz Walker issue (resolved)

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-06, 07:23 PM
SilverLexo
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gaz Walker issue (resolved)

He was supposed to ship me a black wood shift **** that I paid for over two months ago. He stole my $80 and wont reply back to any emails, or PM's. I tried to dispute it with paypal and won, but he has no funds in his account. WHAT A SCAMMER!!!
Old 05-12-06, 07:54 PM
Carbon J
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're joking about your next mods correct? Anyway this guy doesn't go by the name Gazi does he? As far as I know if he does, he's sold all kinds of stuff on this site mostly for the SC series.
Old 05-13-06, 04:22 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ajayssc40093
You're joking about your next mods correct? Anyway this guy doesn't go by the name Gazi does he? As far as I know if he does, he's sold all kinds of stuff on this site mostly for the SC series.
Dont't get it this individual with th confused with the real Gazi (Aliga). The real Gazi is ligit and has been on the forums a long time, and is a good guy . Good luck
Old 05-13-06, 06:38 AM
silversprucesc3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ajayssc40093

There is NO link to this character and Gazi on this site... Gazi screen name ALIGA is one of the most honest sellers on this site... Try not to throw out bad information
Old 05-13-06, 07:33 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Defintely not me!!

Good luck getting your money back!
Old 05-15-06, 07:58 AM
SilverLexo
Lead Lap

Yeah...Gaz Walker does not = Gazi. Sorry for any confusion Gazi. GazWalker is from the UK and supposedly has a Blackwood Aristo.
Old 05-15-06, 08:10 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Silverlexo, please post a link to the sale per forum rules.

All others - please read the sticky at the top of this forum about peanut gallery comments... if you aren't involved in the transaction you should not be posting here. Period.
Old 05-15-06, 08:22 AM
SilverLexo
Lead Lap

Here is the link to my foul purchase...

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=203059

Guys, I even contacted him on th UK forums. I got one bogus reply about how he was still going to mail it, but it was from a "bad employee" that was actaully selling it. That doesnt make sense though because the guy posting it on this site has a JDM blackwood aristo and was claiming to "upgrade" the **** to TRD. I havent heard anything for over a month.
Old 05-15-06, 01:48 PM
Carbon J
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Silverlexo, please post a link to the sale per forum rules.

All others - please read the sticky at the top of this forum about peanut gallery comments... if you aren't involved in the transaction you should not be posting here. Period.

If I made a mistake by asking a question, then sooo sorry. I only stated the comment because I've seen Gazi selling alot of merchandise, didn't know Aliga/Gazi are the same person. So if my comments are peanut gallery material so be it.
Old 05-15-06, 01:53 PM
Carbon J
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by silversprucesc3
There is NO link to this character and Gazi on this site... Gazi screen name ALIGA is one of the most honest sellers on this site... Try not to throw out bad information

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm spreading bad info by asking a question and yes I've seen Aliga/Gazi selling all kinds of parts for the Lexus, just wanted to be clear that these two people weren't the same. I'm done.
Old 05-16-06, 01:55 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

ajay, I suggest you exit this thread when I've clearly asked that you stop posting in it (which you ignored TWICE). Further posting will cause me to remove your access to the feedback forum.

Silver - I suggest you continue to try the UK forums as that's his home. He hasn't been online here in a month and if he doesn't resolve this issue I will ban him.
Old 05-16-06, 03:58 PM
SilverLexo
Lead Lap

Ya seriously, the Gazi-Gaz thing is getting played out, there's no "bad information" here. Gazi is obviously a great guy while Gaz Walker is shady. Dave, I have sent him another PM and also posted a "Do you know GazWalker"?" thread on the UK forums. I appriciate your attention to this matter.
Old 08-16-06, 09:10 AM
SilverLexo
Lead Lap

Hey guess what?? I finally got my shift ****!! It only took about 6months to get it. I no longer own my GS, so the **** is for sale in the forums here now. Wow, that was a serious transaction! I guess the point is, he wasnt trying to rip me off, just extremely lazy, busy, or something. haha