Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

ALIGA - Excellent seller

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-04, 02:01 PM
96sc3
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good guy, very good guy, extremely easy to deal with answers all questions, honest and open,
enough about that,,, i bought his turbo kit and he was nice enough to explain everything,,, will be buying more from him,,.., good deals too.... thanks gazi
Old 01-04-05, 11:33 AM
Salil022
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

hello everyone my experience with Aliga, was excellent i ordered some parts on friday and i recieved everything monday afternoon, knowing that its new years weekend holiday, still recieved it on time, i will be ordering alot of other parts as well from him, he will spend his own time to help someone finding the correct part at most reasonable prices, i would really recommend him to anyone.

thanks Gazi
Old 01-06-05, 04:17 PM
reamemiya
Pole Position

shipment came earlier than expected

good seller, quick to respond.
Old 02-04-05, 02:17 PM
Philly#1 Lex
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gazi/Aliga is theman++++++++++++

Gazi is a very cool cat to deal with. He helped me out alot and I highly recommend him for your part or Lexus needs. The big Brakes are awesome, WILL do buisness again. Later and big ups to Gazi for the big Brake deal.
Old 02-05-05, 04:23 PM
reamemiya
Pole Position

gazi is always helping people out , giving them great service, and great PRICES $$$

what a great guy.
Old 02-08-05, 02:36 PM
p.hase
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Greetings From Stuttgart - Germany

"Gazi the Great" sold me a used power steering pump and 2 sets of calipers. of course it is not in his hands what his supplier delivers to him but the products look great for reasonbable pricing. the pump seems to work great!

next week i will install the big calipers and i cant wait to find out if my SC400 breaks like my european 07/2003 LS430. see - we have to brake hard when we are travelling at 130mph on the Autobahn - no fun at all with the standard SC400 breaks. it may happen that this was your last try to stop on the Autobahn in your life. remember all other cars here have the good brakes.

i found nice brembo rotors for almost nothing and new brake pads from UK. my LEXUS dealer refuses to install the LS400MK2 brakes - an independent dealer will do this job.

great work Gazi - you are a really big help in any LEXUS question. many many greetings from south west germany. right in the center of porsche and mercedes i keep up the flag for LEXUS!
Old 02-11-05, 09:17 PM
NoLongerA13bFan
Lead Lap

Good price on my LS calipers, fast shipment and came as promised. Great seller and I would definatly buy from him again.
Old 02-12-05, 09:25 AM
CassMori
Driver School Candidate

Excellent seller! Bought a pair of SC430 calipers from him, via SupraForums, VERY fast shipping, calipers arrived in great shape!
Old 02-13-05, 09:52 AM
sourcemine
Lead Lap

I have purchased both a new moonroof glass and a set of set of LS400 calipers, both were recieved promptly and in good condition.

A+
Old 02-17-05, 09:17 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Gazi is the man.

I ended up buying a car from his brother but 99% of the transaction was through Gazi. He was honest with me about everything, didn't push me into anything, and even offered me other avenues if I wasn't completely happy with the idea.

He answered all of my questions, and trust me, there were a lot!! I must have contacted him about 10 times per day for over a week and he answered every one of them.

He helped for me to arrange to get some other CL members to go check out the car prior to me flying out there, and even told me he would become involved in the negotiations if there was a problem when I got there.

An awesome guy, definitely would recommend him to any buyer.
Old 02-19-05, 10:33 AM
QrterAsian
Driver School Candidate

Thumbs up Excellent Seller!

Definitely would do business with him again. He put up with my 1,001 stupid questions and got me my LS400 Calipers quick. He definitely "under promises and over delivers"! You cannot go wrong buying from him.
Old 03-15-05, 12:50 PM
LightC
Driver School Candidate

Default A+

Gazi is chill ... He helped me find a SC at a NJ auto auction. The process of finding one that I thought suited me took a while but it's worth it if you find yourself a deal. If you go the auction route and pay for the car beforehand, bear in mind that there is no surefire way to know every single problem that a car can have other than those obvious through the pictures. On the otherhand, if Gazi already has the car in his possession, then I'm sure you'd know of all the problems IF there were any at all to begin with.

Throughout this whole transaction, he's been online to answer all the questions I've had. It's been almost a month and a half since I met Gazi and I've been harrassing him online since. It seems as if I've only pissed him off a couple times which is amazing. Nonetheless, it's your money so you should make sure you know what you're doing with it even if it makes you sound like an idiot in some cases ...

Gazi deserves an A+ when it comes to communication. I have his cell, home phone, home address, work phone and work address. When it comes down to it, this shows his confidence in his facilitating role.

I pick up my car tonight from the body shop he uses in LIC, NY. I'm sure everything will go swell ... Stay tuned.

LightC

Last edited by LightC; 03-15-05 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-16-05, 05:47 AM
juan01
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great price on the calipers... Dealer was charging 400 each new, I got both from him for 100 (used, but work perfectly).
Old 05-16-05, 07:57 PM
Aristo300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Calipers came in today! A++ seller, this guy is great!
Old 06-16-05, 09:04 PM
runyun
Lead Lap

wow, what can I say.
Gazi is truely a professional when it comes to what he does. Shipping was fast and he answered every question I threw at him. Very patient and helpful. Gazi, you will be the first person/business I turn to when I need some OEM part for my Lexus, or I will be the first to recommend you to someone in need of parts.

Thanks again

Quick Reply: ALIGA - Excellent seller