Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

ALIGA - Excellent seller

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-09, 04:15 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by kevro
looks like I am not alone. I didn't ask for my money back, If I wanted to pay double at a parts yard I would have gotten it that day. I certainly didnt want to loan you a measly 25 bucks so I could wait two weeks to have you admit you have done nothing and send my money back. I find it unsettling that until you are confronted publicly you will ignore me. I emailed your parther as you requested and he ignored me too. If you cannot deliver parts you may consider not advertising your ability to sell them. I dont want my 25 bucks back... I WANT MY PART! Communication is key. Ignoring my and other pm's is unprofessional, as is referring me to your partner. I gave YOU money. Your responsibility.

money refunded. please check your paypal. and the part is on the way. when my partner responds, i will update it on this thread.
Old 01-02-09, 04:23 PM
Curry
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just completed another two transactions with gazi in the last 2 months. I bought a GS300 and a few parts for it from gazi. The transactions were very easy, and he didn't even ask for an upfront payment due to the crappy situation I was put in! I've been buying parts and full cars from gazi for the last 2 to 3 years now and I have had nothing but terrific support and a great customer experience.

Overall I've bought 3 cars, and I can't even count how many parts from this guy. Not to mention all the support I got, advice and info. I can't imagine doing business with anyone else.

My buddy travis also completed a few transactions with gazi buying parts for both his SC's and everything he needed to get them fixed up.

My brother also picked up some parts for an sc300 he just bought and he got his parts quickly and at very awesome prices!

Another buddy of mine noel (istylez) has made quite a few purchases in parts for both his GS300 and his SC300 from gazi as well without a single issue.

You guys need to understand that yea he is a parts dealer, but he's human just like the rest of us here, just because he hasn't replied to your PM's doesn't mean he hasn't seen them or he's ignoring them. Stuff comes up and you can't PM everyone.

It was even posted on the forum that there were things going on with him. Its also the holiday season one should plan for delays anyway.

If in the case something goes wrong gazi will ALWAYS make it right...

Oh and kevro, that comment about gazi's financial status was way out of bounds.
Old 01-02-09, 04:49 PM
kevro
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Oh and kevro, that comment about gazi's financial status was way out of bounds."

I think not, there is financial gain involved. These cars sell at salvage auctions for 3-500 bucks. His service used to be fast and friendly. What is the difference? Do not kid yourself or me, he is making money from CL members, I didnt say he was getting rich or rolling around in our money. I am not the only one with this problem. If he simply spent as much time answering PM's as he does surfing the forums or posting items for sale I would have never had a problem and certainly would have kept it to myself. I can provide the list of PM's I sent if you prefer. It took this over the top outburst to even get a response. There is a feedback forum for a reason.
Old 01-02-09, 04:51 PM
ACleanSC4
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I just received my parts that I ordered prior to new years. Shipping from NY to CA was super fast, I can never thank Gazi & his partner enough for their quickness.

With the holidays around, I wasn't expecting to get my parts till much later, but was happily surprised to see them here so soon. I can't believe some of the comments made earlier about Gazi, you get what you pay for and sometimes things cannot be shipped instantly even if they say they can. When it's not a 1 man show and he can't control everything, you have to give him some slack.

"Oh and kevro, that comment about gazi's financial status was way out of bounds."

I think not, there is financial gain involved. These cars sell at salvage auctions for 3-500 bucks...
Kevro, I have bought at least 2 cars from Gazi, never once were they below $1,500. You need to get your facts straight before throwing these #'s out there. Sure you can have a salvage car for $3-500, but it won't be worth reselling parts from...

Also about the financial status comment, that is out of bounds. Who cares if Gazi is making money off parts, that's why he's here so we can have a place for cheap parts! You are complaining about a $25 part, that is now coming with a refund as well. Gazi is a man of his words and always does right.

I've always bought my used parts from Gazi and I always will. When he says he can deliver, he can deliver! PERIOD! For the price you're paying for the part, there should be zero complaints...

Happy New Year to you Gazi!

Last edited by ACleanSC4; 01-02-09 at 05:02 PM.
Old 01-02-09, 05:41 PM
kevro
Pole Position

what he charges you has little of anything to do with how much they sell for at auction. I am a licensed wholesaler and have my facts plenty straight. They sell at auction for 3-500 bucks when wrecked. Typically those in business of parting out cars dont pay full price or buy them from the paper. Matter of fact, the guy that showed up to tow my car home mentioned that his boss had just bought one exactly like mine for $400 because the lady had simply grown tired of dealing with it. If you are under the impression that gazi makes ZERO profit you are sorely mistaken. you have had your experience and I have had mine. It was poor. I have a right to voice that fact in a feedback forum. I also note that your great experience did not include two weeks waiting without a car. Your parts came quickly to california which is oddly enough exactly where I am. Again all this could have been avoided with communication. I got none and will be happy to prove it to anyone interested. And I am not the only buyer with this problem RIGHT NOW.
Kevin
Old 01-02-09, 09:41 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

what he charges you has little of anything to do with how much they sell for at auction. I am a licensed wholesaler and have my facts plenty straight. They sell at auction for 3-500 bucks when wrecked. Typically those in business of parting out cars dont pay full price or buy them from the paper. Matter of fact, the guy that showed up to tow my car home mentioned that his boss had just bought one exactly like mine for $400 because the lady had simply grown tired of dealing with it. If you are under the impression that gazi makes ZERO profit you are sorely mistaken. you have had your experience and I have had mine. It was poor. I have a right to voice that fact in a feedback forum. I also note that your great experience did not include two weeks waiting without a car. Your parts came quickly to california which is oddly enough exactly where I am. Again all this could have been avoided with communication. I got none and will be happy to prove it to anyone interested. And I am not the only buyer with this problem RIGHT NOW.
Kevin

you have no more problems, you got refunded. so chill out, wait for the free part.
Old 01-03-09, 05:54 AM
yardbuzz
Driver School Candidate

Default good seller!!

I bought some engine parts that exceeded my expectations. Quick shipping and good communication.
Glad he is around to help us keep these cars running!
Old 01-03-09, 08:28 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Kevin
USPS Tracking:
Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1501 3471 1507 8361 06
Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed, January 02, 2009, 9:00 pm, ZIP Code 20199
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 31, 2008
Old 01-09-09, 06:21 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

I've bought from Aliga multiple times, and I've always got a fair price and very good condition parts from him.
Old 01-14-09, 06:26 PM
joeker
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bought a gs300 throttle body, came to my house in so.cal all the way from NY in just 2 days. excellent communicator and very fast shipping.
Old 01-28-09, 10:36 AM
StiCk3
Lexus Champion

Got some brake caliper bolts for my car today. Not very quick and didn't respond when i asked for an address change, but they ended up in my hands. thanks aliga!!
Old 02-08-09, 12:18 AM
felixsc300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd like to add that I had a pleasant experience with aliga. Thanks!
Old 02-21-09, 06:21 PM
reggiereg
Driver School Candidate

Aliga,

Recently sent payment for a mirror ECU. Are you getting my PMs and emails?

Reggiereg
Old 02-22-09, 04:51 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by reggiereg
Aliga,

Recently sent payment for a mirror ECU. Are you getting my PMs and emails?

Reggiereg
yes, your part shipped, you should have it in a few days.
Old 02-25-09, 09:43 AM
CleanSC3
Driver School Candidate

Good seller, fast shipping, and nicely packaged. Thank you!

Quick Reply: ALIGA - Excellent seller