Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

ALIGA - Excellent seller

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-08, 12:18 PM
MexicanSC
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

excellent seller, very fast and easy to get a hold of!!
Old 10-25-08, 03:49 PM
dinhNER
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this time i got fast shipping for

ls400 calipers
pass. window regulator/motor.

thanks again please leave feedback for me as well..

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...r+great+seller
Old 11-05-08, 10:56 AM
waxman
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Vegassc400
I bought some rear suspension parts from him in Dec. He had them pulled off his part car and shipped to Vegas in under a week. Very good prices and he even held the check I sent him for a couple days until I had some checks clear into my account.
hey im newbie here i just got my gs300 fewmonthes ago, im looking shortram intake for my 2003 gs300 if anyone wanne sell it can u plz let me know thanks.
Old 11-16-08, 07:37 PM
Curry
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Couple of things I purchased from gazi recently.

LS400 caliper setup, a 1999 GS300 and gated shifter (travis) with a few misc interior pieces. This is my 3rd car from gazi and as always a great deal.

Easy transactions, all items were as described. Once again top notch seller. Helpful all the way through!

Thanks again gazi!
Old 11-29-08, 10:15 PM
halizm
Driver

Default ALIGA - Excellent seller

fast shipping considering holiday. i will be doing business again with him.
Old 11-30-08, 09:54 AM
Billy305
Advanced

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

Good seller. Got my spoiler alot earlier than I expected.
Old 12-03-08, 07:52 AM
zchaw
Driver School Candidate

Great buying experience. Ordered a passenger fender and sent the money via paypal. He responded noting that the fender was rusted and asked if I still wanted to purchase. I said no and he refunded the money promptly.
A few months later, I ordered another fender that shipped quickly and in great condition. Great seller!
Old 12-12-08, 11:09 AM
saru
Driver

Default easy transaction

Very trustworthy,
Came complete and in very good condition, not to mention cheap.
Old 12-13-08, 05:54 PM
ishootstuf
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bought from him twice now. Quality parts at great prices. Thanks for keeping my ride on the road.
Old 12-18-08, 06:39 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

just bought some much needed parts from aliga, came in excellent shape and it was a great price. Definately hope to do business with again
Old 12-29-08, 08:08 AM
japanbran
Rookie

bought an iacv for my sc. part worked great. good seller!
Old 01-02-09, 03:35 PM
kevro
Pole Position

Default Hit and miss seller

I have had three transactions with aligia in the last few years, first was stellar. second was mediocre at best. last one was HORRIBLE. Paid him via paypal on dec. 18th. after he assured me that he could ship right away and would not use ups as i prefer not to use ups. I have been asking him for a tracking number ever since. I have been told once to be patient as it is the holidays, once I was told to email his partner as his partner handles shipping. I still don't even have so much as a tracking number. He is on CL every single day but continues to ignore my private messages asking for shipping information. His partner didn't respond either. I don't think I am asking too much and I certainly will NEVER DO BUSINESS with him again. Id rather pay double from a local yard instead of waiting 2-3 weeks for his parts.

It is apparent that aligia has found enough financial success by relying on Club Lexus members that he no longer cares to provide the service that earned him that success in the first place.
Old 01-02-09, 03:44 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by kevro
I have had three transactions with aligia in the last few years, first was stellar. second was mediocre at best. last one was HORRIBLE. Paid him via paypal on dec. 18th. after he assured me that he could ship right away and would not use ups as i prefer not to use ups. I have been asking him for a tracking number ever since. I have been told once to be patient as it is the holidays, once I was told to email his partner as his partner handles shipping. I still don't even have so much as a tracking number. He is on CL every single day but continues to ignore my private messages asking for shipping information. His partner didn't respond either. I don't think I am asking too much and I certainly will NEVER DO BUSINESS with him again. Id rather pay double from a local yard instead of waiting 2-3 weeks for his parts.

It is apparent that aligia has found enough financial success by relying on Club Lexus members that he no longer cares to provide the service that earned him that success in the first place.

i will send you a complete refund on this part. as i mentioned i do not perform the shipping, my partner in maryland does. and if you are not aware, we are in below freezing temps, these are the conditions my partner has to work in to pull the parts.

as for the financial success statement, this is a side hobby, i have a full time job, three kids, a wife, and a mother that i need to provide emotional support to. my dad recently passed away. i am writing way too much here. next time purchase from the dealer, since the savings and the service is lackluster from me.
Old 01-02-09, 03:45 PM
jazn671
Rookie

it's hard for me to get a response from his as well. i guess his internet works but his pm's don't work so well because i see him online all the time but he's too busy to pm updates or tracking info...

*EDIT* after i typed this, i got a pm from him

Last edited by jazn671; 01-02-09 at 03:50 PM.
Old 01-02-09, 03:55 PM
kevro
Pole Position

looks like I am not alone. I didn't ask for my money back, If I wanted to pay double at a parts yard I would have gotten it that day. I certainly didnt want to loan you a measly 25 bucks so I could wait two weeks to have you admit you have done nothing and send my money back. I find it unsettling that until you are confronted publicly you will ignore me. I emailed your parther as you requested and he ignored me too. If you cannot deliver parts you may consider not advertising your ability to sell them. I dont want my 25 bucks back... I WANT MY PART! Communication is key. Ignoring my and other pm's is unprofessional, as is referring me to your partner. I gave YOU money. Your responsibility.

Quick Reply: ALIGA - Excellent seller