How to post in our new ClubLexus Marketplace feedback forum
If you bought or sold something in the classifieds on ClubLexus you can include feedback (positive or negative) on both buyers and sellers in this forum. Only the buyers, sellers or others directly related to this sale can post in this forum, anything else will be deleted without notification.
- One and only one thread per transaction. Please do not lump feedback for multiple sales in a single post.
- The title of your thread should be descriptive and brief. It must include the correct (exact) spelling of the ClubLexus member you are leaving feedback on. Use of thumbs up and down icons in the title are also encouraged.
Example Title: "MemberY buyer feedback - excellent buyer"
Example Title: "MemberX seller feedback - had shipping problems"
- ALL feedback posts MUST include a URL link
to orignal sale thread(s) in the ClubLexus classified forums to prove the transaction actually happened. Links to other forums, ebay, etc are not allowed nor valid. You just have to open the thread of the sale, highlight the 'address' field (http://www.clublexus....
), copy it and then paste into your new post. Any post that does not have that link may be deleted without notification.
- Please do not post feedback for vendors, stores, online merchants, Lexus dealers, etc in the feedback forum - this is not the place
. This forum is ONLY for feedback on individuals who bought & sold items in our classifieds. We will suspend access for any member who repeatedly breaks this rule.
In addition to the general rules above, for Kudos (good transactions)
- Follow the thread titling rules above. Be descriptive if something was especially well done (packing on a tricky item, fast payment, etc).
In addition to the general rules above, for sales that encountered issues / negative feedback:
- Keep it clean, keep it impersonal. You should post based on the specific facts of the problem with the sale. Be as detailed as possible; vauge posts will be deleted.
- No personal information is to be posted about the buyer or seller other than their ClubLexus Screen name.
- If you're posting negative feedback you must have tried to contact the person and given them at least 30 (from the date of the sale) days to correct the problem.
- This forum is for completed transactions where the seller has accepted the payment and sent a product (or accepted the money and didn't send the product in some cases). Instances where a seller decided to sell their item to another member and a transaction did not occur does not qualify for negative feedback. It is up to the seller on CL to decide who they sell their item to based on whatever criteria they decide (location, reputation of buyer, etc)
Responses and Resolution
- The person receiving the negative feedback is allowed ONE response to the negative feedback post, and the buyer can respond once to that post. These posts must be civil in nature and will be heavily moderated. If you break the rules (e.g. instigate a personal attack) in your reply, your access to the classified forum will be permanently removed at moderators discretion.
- If the negative situation is resolved, the original poster can PM the moderators of this forum to have the negative post removed.
Anyone who cannot follow these simple rules - and the general rules of our forum (click here to read them
) - will have their posting priviledges removed from this subforum or all of ClubLexus and their posts deleted without warning or notification.
If we have an ongoing issues with flaming in this forum it will be changed to 'moderated' so that nothing appears in it until it is first reviewed / approved.
Thank you for following these rules; we believe this forum will enhance ClubLexus marketplace value to our members, as well as its safety.