Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 2IS owner vehicles

@2isPrimid 07 Is250 AWD $13k and counting in mods.

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-16, 08:20 AM
2isPrimid
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default @2isPrimid 07 Is250 AWD $13k and counting in mods.

Hi everyone. I figured I should probably start tracking my progress here so people could have a base on where to start with their cars or get ideas. I have had the car for almost 2 years and I started modding it just a little over a year ago. My mod lists are as followed: I'll try to give you links to the sites also.

Interior:
Custom Made VIP Front Tables and Rear Tables.
Junction Produce SeatBelt Covers.
Carbon Fiber Dash Panels And Door Panels.
TrunkSetup (see below)
Airlift 3H Air Struts and Air Management System

Exterior
5k HID Slim Headlights
VipMotoz Headlights
Carbon Fiber EyeLid Headlight Covers
Weds LXZ 19x9+25 Front 19x9+22 Rear 225/35/19 Tires All Around
Chrome Trim Door Handles
Rear View Mirror Rain Guards
+ings Front Lip
Custom Front Splitter
JConture SideSkirts
OEM Rear Bumper Lip
Rear Mirror Wing Thingey
Wald Rep Trunk Wing
VipMotoz TailLights
Taillight Flasher Mod
Steering Knuckle Mod 30MM Cut -3 Camber

Performance
Tanable Exaust
Fsport Intake
Secondary Cat Delete

Old 12-23-16, 08:21 AM
2isPrimid
Driver School Candidate

Update!
Posted a New Video Up On YouTube.
Old 12-24-16, 06:16 AM
Martin220d
Rookie

That looks sweet. I'm going dropping mine static on BC Racing coilovers and want a good low. Wheel setup similar.. 19x9+25 front on 215/35, 19x10+25 on 235/35..

Do your rears camber naturally when it gets lowered down or do you have some sort of camber kit to have it tucked? and what height do you ride at daily..Any problems rubbing or anything? Tyre wear get bad on the inside? I want to try tuck mine slightly and have it as a daily static.. maybe upgrade to air ride in the future but funding a car, bike and house.. gotta have a bit of give n take :/
Old 12-24-16, 06:47 AM
2isPrimid
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Martin220d
That looks sweet. I'm going dropping mine static on BC Racing coilovers and want a good low. Wheel setup similar.. 19x9+25 front on 215/35, 19x10+25 on 235/35..

Do your rears camber naturally when it gets lowered down or do you have some sort of camber kit to have it tucked? and what height do you ride at daily..Any problems rubbing or anything? Tyre wear get bad on the inside? I want to try tuck mine slightly and have it as a daily static.. maybe upgrade to air ride in the future but funding a car, bike and house.. gotta have a bit of give n take :/
Sonce your running a 19x10 I think you might need a fender roll and I don't think your gonna need a camber kit as long as you don't ride that low. You can always pull your fenders, because driving daily I'm gonna have to say that I do the same and I used to drive my car 30k miles a year back when I was static and the front tires go out every 5k -7k miles. I don't reccomend bags unless you can't park inside your driveway cause it's a pretty penny. And like anything, drop your height little by little so you get used to being low, cause my friend slammed his car from oem to sitting on his rim and he killed his undercarriage from learning how to drive that low. Af far as wear in the rear I'm running -2.6 camber naturally and my rear tires never seem to be as bad as my fronts. So if your rwd you should be good with just replacing your fronts every 5k. Their cheap like 50 a pop.
Old 12-25-16, 03:38 AM
Martin220d
Rookie

Originally Posted by 2isPrimid
Sonce your running a 19x10 I think you might need a fender roll and I don't think your gonna need a camber kit as long as you don't ride that low. You can always pull your fenders, because driving daily I'm gonna have to say that I do the same and I used to drive my car 30k miles a year back when I was static and the front tires go out every 5k -7k miles. I don't reccomend bags unless you can't park inside your driveway cause it's a pretty penny. And like anything, drop your height little by little so you get used to being low, cause my friend slammed his car from oem to sitting on his rim and he killed his undercarriage from learning how to drive that low. Af far as wear in the rear I'm running -2.6 camber naturally and my rear tires never seem to be as bad as my fronts. So if your rwd you should be good with just replacing your fronts every 5k. Their cheap like 50 a pop.
Good info dude. I'm used to running low, but not as low as I plan on putting the lex. Almost every car I've had (probably 35+) a majority of them have been on coilovers Lol.
Im going to get the rears rolled, yeah its RWD. I can live with fronts lasting 5/7k because I'm not going to be putting hella expensive stuff on just for them to wear.. half decent grip with a good thread and im happy.

Any pics of how you daily'd it static? Probably different, but was your sump or any part of the undercarriage getting abuse, like hiting off uneven back roads? My last car I had was on budget coilovers, wasn't a big build. Audi A4 B6 and that scraped off everything, but like they were budget and wasn't really stiff at all..

BC Racing have 8kg/10kg extra low kit or 6kg 8kg? theres a 10/12 but think it might be to much?
Old 12-25-16, 11:57 AM
2isPrimid
Driver School Candidate

Good info dude. I'm used to running low, but not as low as I plan on putting the lex. Almost every car I've had (probably 35+) a majority of them have been on coilovers Lol.
Im going to get the rears rolled, yeah its RWD. I can live with fronts lasting 5/7k because I'm not going to be putting hella expensive stuff on just for them to wear.. half decent grip with a good thread and im happy.

Any pics of how you daily'd it static? Probably different, but was your sump or any part of the undercarriage getting abuse, like hiting off uneven back roads? My last car I had was on budget coilovers, wasn't a big build. Audi A4 B6 and that scraped off everything, but like they were budget and wasn't really stiff at all..

BC Racing have 8kg/10kg extra low kit or 6kg 8kg? theres a 10/12 but think it might be to much?
yeah. I have pictures:
View this post on Instagram
And as far as my undercarriage, i had a few scrapes here and there, but not as bad as my muffler was. Then again the roads where I live aren't as bad as let's say, Sacramento, San Fran or La. I was riding 12/10k spring rates on fill still with BC coilovers. I would have gone 14/12k but the roads weren't that bad here. I have a friend who had 50k spring rates, that's probably too much. Lmao. His cars hella nice tho and too low and it's also a is350.
Old 12-25-16, 10:31 PM
Martin220d
Rookie

Originally Posted by 2isPrimid
yeah. I have pictures:
https://instagram.com/p/BMpN682AQuP/
And as far as my undercarriage, i had a few scrapes here and there, but not as bad as my muffler was. Then again the roads where I live aren't as bad as let's say, Sacramento, San Fran or La. I was riding 12/10k spring rates on fill still with BC coilovers. I would have gone 14/12k but the roads weren't that bad here. I have a friend who had 50k spring rates, that's probably too much. Lmao. His cars hella nice tho and too low and it's also a is350.
Damn, was just reading abiout ur front axle snapping,what caused that?? :O Think I might go for a 12k front 10k rear and drop it as low as yours, maybe a few mm up at the front i'll see how it sits.. Wind up the dampness up to max stiff and hope it dont bounce much on a roughish road.
Old 01-02-17, 01:42 PM
2isPrimid
Driver School Candidate

Damn, was just reading abiout ur front axle snapping,what caused that?? :O Think I might go for a 12k front 10k rear and drop it as low as yours, maybe a few mm up at the front i'll see how it sits.. Wind up the dampness up to max stiff and hope it dont bounce much on a roughish road.
It was because i was too low in the front and i ignored rebooting the axle. youll be fine with a 12/10 setup, i doubt youll hate it. its pretty confy also.
Old 01-02-17, 01:46 PM
2isPrimid
Driver School Candidate

UPDATE:
I Got A Sponsorship with http://vipdout.com/ So Be on the lookout for major updates. Also follow me on Instagram @2isPrimid for the Latest Updates.
Old 01-02-17, 02:05 PM
MikeyK02
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts

Nice! Congrats on the sponsorship mate!
Old 01-04-17, 12:43 PM
JBLUR
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

looking great
Old 01-04-17, 01:04 PM
2isPrimid
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MikeyK02
Nice! Congrats on the sponsorship mate!
Thankyou. 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Old 01-04-17, 01:05 PM
2isPrimid
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by JBLUR
looking great
thanks. I appreciate it.
Old 01-04-17, 04:04 PM
lysis250
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Congrats, I spotted you by the autozone on 1/2 the car looks clean.
Old 01-04-17, 04:44 PM
2isPrimid
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by lysis250
Congrats, I spotted you by the autozone on 1/2 the car looks clean.
On sunrise? Your in NorCal ? Never spotted you. 🙂

Quick Reply: @2isPrimid 07 Is250 AWD $13k and counting in mods.