Originally Posted by is350lexf
Where'd you get the red key fob?
https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Leath...=discovergreen
Old 07-21-16, 07:00 AM
klycambo
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by leo877
I was debating that mount and Blendmount too. However, I didn't like the long screws design of the mount listed on Amazon and found Blendmount was cheaper if bought on eBay. And I actually like the build quality of the Blendmount. I got the TRD style front lip from another member but it was not a direct fit so I took it off. I am tired of knock off lips and saving up for Seibon lip right now.
Yea I notice the Blendmount looks more sturdy.
I really want the Seibon or Skipper carbon fiber lip but didn't want to keep scrapping it when I go up my drive. So I'm thinking a decent ebay one just so I won't feel as bad when I scrap

Last edited by klycambo; 07-21-16 at 07:04 AM.
Old 07-23-16, 12:39 AM
leo877
Pole Position

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by klycambo
Yea I notice the Blendmount looks more sturdy.
I really want the Seibon or Skipper carbon fiber lip but didn't want to keep scrapping it when I go up my drive. So I'm thinking a decent ebay one just so I won't feel as bad when I scrap
Yes, I highly recommend Blendmount. I think it's worth every penny. Regarding to the front lips, Seibon has 3 different lip styles so I don't know which one that you like. I was looking at Seibon FP style. However, I personally prefer Skipper over Seibon because Seibon FP style looks bulky to me. It will look great if you have wide fender IMO.
Old 07-24-16, 04:36 PM
klycambo
Driver

Yes, I highly recommend Blendmount. I think it's worth every penny. Regarding to the front lips, Seibon has 3 different lip styles so I don't know which one that you like. I was looking at Seibon FP style. However, I personally prefer Skipper over Seibon because Seibon FP style looks bulky to me. It will look great if you have wide fender IMO.
Yea I'm probably going to get it sometime this week and also the mirror tap.

I was looking at the same lip. I do agree about Skipper over Seibon. I really want Skipper but both are $$$$$.

What's was wrong with the lip you got from someone or eBay? Fitment? Quality?
Old 07-26-16, 12:23 AM
leo877
Pole Position

Originally Posted by klycambo
Yea I'm probably going to get it sometime this week and also the mirror tap.

I was looking at the same lip. I do agree about Skipper over Seibon. I really want Skipper but both are $$$$$.

What's was wrong with the lip you got from someone or eBay? Fitment? Quality?
They were Skipper style and TRD style front lip. They all came unpainted and I had to paint them myself. Fitment was not really great, I think I got what I paid for and I ended up remove them all. I probably go for Skipper style carbon fiber if I ever get the front lip again, it's couple hundred extra than the plastic one and I of course I expect that would be direct fit. Here is the link on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-2015-Lexus-IS250-IS350-IS300h-F-Sport-JDM-Style-Front-Bumper-Lip-Carbon-CF-/281808583986?fits=Model%3AIS350&vxp=mtr&hash=item419d19bd32
Old 07-26-16, 06:49 AM
klycambo
Driver

They were Skipper style and TRD style front lip. They all came unpainted and I had to paint them myself. Fitment was not really great, I think I got what I paid for and I ended up remove them all. I probably go for Skipper style carbon fiber if I ever get the front lip again, it's couple hundred extra than the plastic one and I of course I expect that would be direct fit. Here is the link on ebay: 2013 2015 Lexus IS250 is350 IS300H F Sport JDM Style Front Bumper Lip Carbon CF | eBay
The main issue with spending on Skipper is that I have scrapped many times now on stock height. I can barely go up my driveway unless I go in at a angle. I really don't want to keep scraping the carbon fiber if I spent that much money on it. Unlucky/Lucky Someone hit me a month ago so now I have a brand new bumper so no more scraps. Honestly I'm thinking about just buying the All fit lip or just spend $100 on the Gloss black ebay one. At least when I scrap I won't feel as bad. Was the fitment for the ebay one really that bad?

Are you available anytime this week to meet up in china town? Finally got some free time from summer school and work I really want to hear your exhaust in person. Really want to decide between your set up and the ark exhaust soon.
Old 07-28-16, 07:07 PM
leo877
Pole Position

I had nothing but bad experience with all ebay lips. So I def do not recomend them. Please PM me your phone number. I might go to Bellaire this weekend 😊
Old 07-30-16, 06:05 AM
woowoo
Pit Crew

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Ahhhhh shiiiiit
Did I just hear a Houston 3is meet!? Lol
What did you do with the all fit lip? I think I seen you on bellaire once. I have the plasti dipped is250 with a hellawetdip sticker on my left quarter panel. I remember I had these ijdmtoy fogs in my back seat and then I saw yours on your car and said to myself
Hell yeahh
Keep it up bro car is coming along nicely!
Old 07-31-16, 07:40 AM
klycambo
Driver

I had nothing but bad experience with all ebay lips. So I def do not recomend them. Please PM me your phone number. I might go to Bellaire this weekend 😊
PM sent 👌🏼
Old 07-31-16, 07:47 AM
klycambo
Driver

Originally Posted by woowoo
Ahhhhh shiiiiit
What did you do with the all fit lip? I think I seen you on bellaire once. I have the plasti dipped is250 with a hellawetdip sticker on my left quarter panel. I remember I had these ijdmtoy fogs in my back seat and then I saw yours on your car and said to myself
Hell yeahh
Hellawetdip??? There's where I got my IS wrapped at. We definitely should get a Houston meet together. I don't see anybody doing it
Old 07-31-16, 08:04 AM
woowoo
Pit Crew

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

You wrapped your whole car? Can't wait to peep game!
Man I got a wedding to attend this weekend and my car is pretty stock but it'll be nice to chill with other 3is owners so it won't have to stay stock haha!
The car is obsidian btw

They do awesome work
Old 07-31-16, 01:24 PM
klycambo
Driver

You wrapped your whole car? Can't wait to peep game!
Man I got a wedding to attend this weekend and my car is pretty stock but it'll be nice to chill with other 3is owners so it won't have to stay stock haha!
The car is obsidian btw

They do awesome work
Yea I wrapped the whole car. It was ultra white but now definitely something different 😁. I think I seen your car before. Pearl white dip? Don't worry my car is stock too right now
Old 07-31-16, 07:53 PM
leo877
Pole Position

Ahhhhh shiiiiit
Hell yeahh
That's cool. I usually hang out with friends at Bellaire almost every weekend. I took off the all fit lip because I wanted something better. We should have a small meet sometimes LOL
Old 08-02-16, 09:42 PM
leo877
Pole Position

Here is my latest mod: Sport foot brake pedal. I used OEM Toyota Lexus Manual Transmission Brake Clutch Aluminum Pedal Pad 31321-53010. Sorry yall, I got the last piece . You probably can get it from other sellers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262443968670?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT.

Before

Remove the rubber and drill a hole all the way thru

Sand down head of the screw as thin as I could

Super glue them back together

It's ready to go.

Last edited by leo877; 08-04-16 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-05-16, 02:11 PM
oyeitsdean
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yo so im guess your from houston? we should do a houston meet and get some milk tea.

Quick Reply: Leo build