Old 10-06-17, 09:39 AM
konichiwa3
Intermediate

Received 312 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by Mingofish
Fahd,
what noise are you talking about ??
rotors shouldn't make any noise.
With 2 piece rotors it's normal. When I had my previous AMG with 2 piece rotors, at night with windows rolled down running through underground parking I could hear the clicking sound of the 2 piece rotors. The sound is there it's just not easily noticed though. Mine were floating 2 piece rotors probably wouldn't and shouldn't happen with fixed ones. But there are advantages to floating vs fixed.
Old 05-30-18, 11:23 PM
ba2sy
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by OURISF
Yeah...makes sense...thanks.
BTW very nice build...I am currently thinking about Ferrada wheels for my "F"...the FR3 model. Did you not like them???
Late reply but better than never. lol! I'm more on FB and IG @ba2sy now. Ferrada were cool for their design and color. They're cast wheels so, they were in the heavy side. Did you end up getting the FR3?

Originally Posted by konichiwa3
Great write up on the RB rotors, thanks!! Don't know how this post never came up when I searched Racing Brake on this forum. I just got here by happenstance as I was interested in the Protekt skid pads. I agree best to deal with Figs directly (though i haven't yet, Mike at figs seems to get big kudos on this forum), the guy over at Racing brake (the direct manufacturer) was so rude over the phone it was like he didn't want to be bothered. I was so shocked in this day and age to come across such terrible customer service. What a pity since I believe Racing Brake makes such an amazing product. Did you choose the endless pads mainly because you can retain OEM sensors? Someone on this board recommended G-Loc pad which seem pretty impressive. Thanks again!
Late reply but better than never as well. lol! I hope you got lucky on searching about RB besides my post. Robert Simmons wrote one up before me as he was the test car. Link: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rc-...d-upgrade.html

Yea, Racing Brake owner is rude I heard. Best to deal with Mike at Figs. Yea, I got the Endless pads and I was able to retain the OEM sensors which is good before you over use your brake and mess up your rotors. Less dust with great bite too. I have not seen the G-Loc pad. Which one did you get?
Old 06-01-18, 01:32 PM
08sgmis350
Advanced

Received 182 Likes on 73 Posts

Dope build ba2sy! Looks amazing. Is that artisan CF roof spoiler? Im looking for roof spoiler~
Old 07-09-18, 06:30 AM
ba2sy
Instructor

Originally Posted by 08sgmis350
Dope build ba2sy! Looks amazing. Is that artisan CF roof spoiler? Im looking for roof spoiler~
Yes! it's the Artisan CF Roof Spoiler.
Old 07-12-18, 08:52 AM
JBooGieRCF
Rookie

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

OMG!!!! Love everything about your car!!! #goals
Old 08-29-18, 06:19 PM
luke8715
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a lot of carbon fiber goodies...who make those carbon fiber rear fender arch?
Old 08-31-18, 04:44 AM
Spam89
Intermediate

Received 47 Likes on 44 Posts

Hey ba2sy, how are the headers? Any noticeable gains? Drone? Is it a lot louder then exhaust itself?
Thanks!
Old 05-23-19, 06:51 AM
nomadlife
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ba2sy
Skid Plate from Protekt

I got it from the last Lexus Car Meet organized by Meraki. I barely had the time to get it installed at Tommy's Music Box. Here are some pics prior to install:

But I finally did it. Tommy said that it's impressive because it's made up of a high grade plastic. Really meant for the road. I just wished I knew about it and had it. It's good for RCFs that are "front-lip-less." I think I should ask for additional parts on both sides like the FRS(s)...

Aftermath of not seeing a freaking blown out tire at night on the fast lane while getting the car lowered for the first time...

I am still getting my front lip repaired with re-inforced metal and a high quality carbon fiber cloth. I wonder how it will look after it's done. Oh... the risk of getting a front lip... sigh~
Have the same Skid plate but haven't installed. Did you have to pull off the front bumper for the install? Not sure how I was suppose to thread the screw into the nut, since there wasn't any easy access behind the bumper
Old 05-23-19, 10:01 AM
ba2sy
Instructor

MSI, what my installer did is he took off the cover next to the bumper and tried to screw it from there. It was challenging for sure.

Originally Posted by nomadlife
Have the same Skid plate but haven't installed. Did you have to pull off the front bumper for the install? Not sure how I was suppose to thread the screw into the nut, since there wasn't any easy access behind the bumper
Old 05-23-19, 11:05 AM
ba2sy
Instructor

Late Replies:

Thanks! Man...

Originally Posted by JBooGieRCF
OMG!!!! Love everything about your car!!! #goals
Yup, I was addicted but did cut down on the urge compared to the other users here. Hehe! The CF Rear Fender arch is by Rowen...

Originally Posted by luke8715
There is a lot of carbon fiber goodies...who make those carbon fiber rear fender arch?
There are noticeable gains if it does not throw CEL. Not really drone but it does roar more with catless paired with oem exhaust.

Originally Posted by Spam89
Hey ba2sy, how are the headers? Any noticeable gains? Drone? Is it a lot louder then exhaust itself?
Thanks!
Old 06-12-19, 10:32 PM
tclau
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What kind of diffuser light is that? I beeen trying to get one! Could you please let me know? Thanks!

Update: After getting it hand washed a few weeks ago, the water that flowed into the rear wing solved my "Rear Wing Stuck" problem. lol!

Thanks! I went with my previous tires 255/30 and 285/30/20. The front is slightly looking stretched.

@Build Thread:

I got some Rear Reflector Lights installed, Rear Diffuser Brake Light finally working then, JIC-and-Phantom Air Cup System in process.
Old 06-13-19, 05:20 AM
ba2sy
Instructor

Hi! The brand is Nissan used by Rowen. I got it from them when I ordered it. At first, it didn’t come with my Rowen Kit. So, Bulletproof asked them to airship it instead of via 4month shipping.

Ask different vendors to get it for you:
Mod in Japan
Meraki Autowerks
Nengun

Try those. If not,
Bulletproof Automotive for a premium

What diffuser are you going to install it on?

Originally Posted by tclau
What kind of diffuser light is that? I beeen trying to get one! Could you please let me know? Thanks!
Old 06-13-19, 07:09 AM
tclau
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I will install it on ag diffuser. Trying to see the cut sheet to see if it works.

Hi! The brand is Nissan used by Rowen. I got it from them when I ordered it. At first, it didn’t come with my Rowen Kit. So, Bulletproof asked them to airship it instead of via 4month shipping.

Ask different vendors to get it for you:
Mod in Japan
Meraki Autowerks
Nengun

Try those. If not,
Bulletproof Automotive for a premium

What diffuser are you going to install it on?