Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 3IS owner vehicles

Felen 310's is350 build thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-16, 09:07 PM
ediaz87
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by felen310
trunk on the car fits great, lights however ehhhhh... it looks good, but the pre drilled holes for the lights dont match up, and need to drill all the holes for the wiring to stay in place and also for the rubber gromets... other than that i love it.... originally had a 10-12 week wait , but got a call that they had one in stock... im hoping its the same for my hood
Okok thanks for the feedback. I might just pass on that then. What hood you getting? Vented?
Old 07-03-16, 09:12 PM
felen310
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ediaz87
Okok thanks for the feedback. I might just pass on that then. What hood you getting? Vented?
yessir getting the vented seibon BT style
Old 07-03-16, 09:17 PM
ediaz87
Driver

Im either between the BT or TV style. But the body kit will have to wait til next year since ive put alot of money into my car already lol
Old 07-03-16, 09:20 PM
felen310
Driver

lol i know the feeling... said i wasnt gonna mod this one like that, "JUST EXHAUST AND LOWER IT" was what i said to myself... now im screwed
Old 07-03-16, 09:30 PM
ediaz87
Driver

lol i know the feeling... said i wasnt gonna mod this one like that, "JUST EXHAUST AND LOWER IT" was what i said to myself... now im screwed
Lol im bagging it next week so yeah im done for the year
Old 07-03-16, 09:33 PM
felen310
Driver

im trying to get the AIRLIFT 3h
Old 07-03-16, 09:53 PM
ediaz87
Driver

im trying to get the AIRLIFT 3h
Im actually putting in the AIRLIFT 3P. The 3H basically adds the height sensors. The arms looked and felt real flimsy so thats why i went with the 3P.
Old 07-03-16, 11:08 PM
felen310
Driver

yeah i know, but might as well go with it lol.. im trying to see if i can get a good price so i can jump on it, i actually just bought the CF rear lip RF style like new condition from some guy on craigslist lol
Old 07-04-16, 01:23 AM
slickster9
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

my seibon cf trunk lid ships out on tues...that's not good news about the pre drilled holes for the lights. Im not looking to pay the bodyshop a crap load of money to redrill and refit something that should've come correct the first time for the price paid and quality expected from seibon. luckily I don't have to wait that long either. will be ordering the rear lip diffuser and hood soon as well. cant wait to see your hood soon. love your car.
Old 07-04-16, 12:27 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 668 Likes on 590 Posts

Im either between the BT or TV style. But the body kit will have to wait til next year since ive put alot of money into my car already lol
I have the BT and its so sick in person.... These hoods are always out of stock. Unless you know the right people.

Im actually putting in the AIRLIFT 3P. The 3H basically adds the height sensors. The arms looked and felt real flimsy so thats why i went with the 3P.
yeah i know, but might as well go with it lol.. im trying to see if i can get a good price so i can jump on it, i actually just bought the CF rear lip RF style like new condition from some guy on craigslist lol
I bagged my Audi RS5 on Airlift Performance 3H. Its a pretty sick management system, especially with the updated controls. You're local to me, so let me know, we can work something out.

Originally Posted by slickster9
my seibon cf trunk lid ships out on tues...that's not good news about the pre drilled holes for the lights. Im not looking to pay the bodyshop a crap load of money to redrill and refit something that should've come correct the first time for the price paid and quality expected from seibon. luckily I don't have to wait that long either. will be ordering the rear lip diffuser and hood soon as well. cant wait to see your hood soon. love your car.
Hopefully the fitment ends up working out for you.. And the hood is soo nice, I have one too. Let me know when I should ship that out now. haha.

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 07-04-16, 12:41 PM
ediaz87
Driver

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks
I have the BT and its so sick in person.... These hoods are always out of stock. Unless you know the right people.

I bagged my Audi RS5 on Airlift Performance 3H. Its a pretty sick management system, especially with the updated controls. You're local to me, so let me know, we can work something out.

Hopefully the fitment ends up working out for you.. And the hood is soo nice, I have one too. Let me know when I should ship that out now. haha.

-Josh

Josh quit tempting me on this CF setup lmao. You will be my man when it comes to that department. Promise. As a matter fact i can use a qoute in the entire setup so i know what im looking at as in damage lol. I will PM you in a minute. Yes airlift seemed like a perfect fit for me so thats what i ended up getting.
Old 07-05-16, 12:03 AM
felen310
Driver

Originally Posted by slickster9
yea i know that sucked, i didnt realize that it didnt fit untill after i had my stock completely taken off and unwired =/ ... but luckily for me my friend owns a body shop hooked me up on the install lol...

hood i will be waiting on because it was back ordered 10-12 weeks so i bought my diffuser instead, ill be picking that up tomorrow
Old 07-05-16, 12:05 AM
felen310
Driver

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks

-Josh
haha damn josh, making me want to spend some more money, but my price on the hood is just so good that im willing to wait lol...

the 3h on the other hand..... i might need a quote on that with dual compressors and the power line for the second compressor
Old 07-05-16, 02:20 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 668 Likes on 590 Posts

haha damn josh, making me want to spend some more money, but my price on the hood is just so good that im willing to wait lol...

the 3h on the other hand..... i might need a quote on that with dual compressors and the power line for the second compressor
Let me know about those prices.. We'll see

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 07-05-16, 04:47 AM
slickster9
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

yea i know that sucked, i didnt realize that it didnt fit untill after i had my stock completely taken off and unwired =/ ... but luckily for me my friend owns a body shop hooked me up on the install lol...

hood i will be waiting on because it was back ordered 10-12 weeks so i bought my diffuser instead, ill be picking that up tomorrow

man you have friends in all the right places.....
dang I haven't checked to see if the one I want is on backorder. maybe I will now that you mention it.
which diffuser did you go with? hope youll post pics soon of it on your car.

Quick Reply: Felen 310's is350 build thread