Build Threads Details on Club Lexus RC-F owner vehicles

Zydan RC-F Build Thread - White w/Circuit Red

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-15, 02:21 AM
Zydan
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I haven't updated thread in a while, not much going on, just waiting for parts. Hoping GTHAUS should be ready anytime now, and a few other things in the works.

For now thought I'd just update with some recent pictures I took.

Old 08-28-15, 02:57 AM
kareemRCF
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when are you expecting your exhaust?

I was told mine will be shipped end of august and if not then by mid sept.. still no updates
Old 08-28-15, 06:25 AM
F1nALMSfan
Intermediate

Received 63 Likes on 21 Posts

Loving this setup! You sir, have some fine photography skills.

Are you planning on doing any sound tests or recordings once you have the new exhaust on?
Old 08-28-15, 04:32 PM
JCtx
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 43 Posts

Awesome car man. Leaving to pick up the twin of yours in a few minutes.
Old 08-29-15, 09:57 AM
elusive
Lead Lap

Love the photos
Old 08-31-15, 10:57 AM
Zydan
Driver

Originally Posted by kareemRCF
when are you expecting your exhaust?

I was told mine will be shipped end of august and if not then by mid sept.. still no updates
Basically the same as you, I hit up Rob, but haven't heard back, I may call later today.

Originally Posted by F1nALMSfan
Loving this setup! You sir, have some fine photography skills.

Are you planning on doing any sound tests or recordings once you have the new exhaust on?
Thank you, and yes sir, will definitely have videos & pictures of install and sound for sure.

Originally Posted by ELP_JC
Awesome car man. Leaving to pick up the twin of yours in a few minutes.
Awesome, did you get it?

Originally Posted by elusive
Love the photos
Appreciate it!
Old 08-31-15, 03:26 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 60 Likes on 50 Posts

AWESOME, Z Thanks for Sharing Buddy
Old 08-31-15, 03:40 PM
BPauto
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thank you for the documentation and photos!! The white is SUPER nice... and the stance looks really good.
Old 09-01-15, 07:51 PM
Zydan
Driver

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
AWESOME, Z Thanks for Sharing Buddy
Originally Posted by BPauto
Thank you for the documentation and photos!! The white is SUPER nice... and the stance looks really good.
Thanks guys, so I spoke to Rob at GTHAUS today, said should be another week or two so hopefully by the 15th.
Old 09-03-15, 09:48 AM
BPauto
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Zydan
Thanks guys, so I spoke to Rob at GTHAUS today, said should be another week or two so hopefully by the 15th.
Awesome!! Can't wait for some new updates and photos on that!! If you can take some video of the exhaust after install that would be 10x awesome . Only if you have time though haha. I know we're all busy people.
Old 09-03-15, 03:17 PM
kareemRCF
Driver

Basically the same as you, I hit up Rob, but haven't heard back, I may call later today.

Thank you, and yes sir, will definitely have videos & pictures of install and sound for sure.

Awesome, did you get it?

Appreciate it!
Please do let me know if you recieve your meistershaft.

I was told i'll get mine shipped by mid to end of september right now.

Everytime it's getting delayed more and more
Old 09-06-15, 10:35 AM
Db750
Driver

WOW WOW WOW!!!

I am in love with your car! Everything you have done is just perfect in my opinion! Every mod you have chosen fits perfect with the way I interpret the design language of the RCF, and helps to accentuate all of the great qualities and make the car look perfectly aggressive!

Some of the wheels, body kits, and wild colors I have seen on other cars look pretty bad, and on a car like the RCF with bold styling actually make the car look cheap and like it could be mistaken for a Honda Accord Coupe. These modifications make the RCF look like a $35k car at best. Your car and choice of mods, on the other hand, literally looks like an exotic and looks much more expensive than its price! Your RCF is seriously one of the best and most special looking cars I have seen under $200k. I think if I saw your car on the road I would have a hard time keeping my composure and not crashing!

And then the photography. Excellent job of capturing and highlighting everything that makes the RCF such a stand out/polarizing design. That last set of pictures a few post above mine are the best I have seen of any RCF to date. The one from the side taken in the parking garage is spot on and does a is a fantastic interpretation of the bold and aggressive lines. The last picture show casing the three "L" shaped LEDs in the headlamps belongs in the Lexus RCF brochure!

Seriously well done!!
Old 09-18-15, 12:21 PM
Zydan
Driver

Originally Posted by Db750
WOW WOW WOW!!!

I am in love with your car! Everything you have done is just perfect in my opinion! Every mod you have chosen fits perfect with the way I interpret the design language of the RCF, and helps to accentuate all of the great qualities and make the car look perfectly aggressive!

Some of the wheels, body kits, and wild colors I have seen on other cars look pretty bad, and on a car like the RCF with bold styling actually make the car look cheap and like it could be mistaken for a Honda Accord Coupe. These modifications make the RCF look like a $35k car at best. Your car and choice of mods, on the other hand, literally looks like an exotic and looks much more expensive than its price! Your RCF is seriously one of the best and most special looking cars I have seen under $200k. I think if I saw your car on the road I would have a hard time keeping my composure and not crashing!

And then the photography. Excellent job of capturing and highlighting everything that makes the RCF such a stand out/polarizing design. That last set of pictures a few post above mine are the best I have seen of any RCF to date. The one from the side taken in the parking garage is spot on and does a is a fantastic interpretation of the bold and aggressive lines. The last picture show casing the three "L" shaped LEDs in the headlamps belongs in the Lexus RCF brochure!

Seriously well done!!
Awesome, well thought out post, I really appreciate all the positive feedback,~ it's wonderful to hear!

So I got a couple updates, first I want to thank my friend Sherwin (Sherwink on forums) for a very thoughtful gift.
My new Joe Z intake!

It just came in today, I'm giving it to R1 Autoworks who did my calipers Saturday and going to paint it red as well to go with the overall theme of the car.

2nd update is GTHAUS, I spoke with Rob who said mine came in and will ship Monday, so if all goes well next Friday I will have both exhaust and intake on just in time for the UTI Dallas car meet / block party.

Stay tuned!
Old 09-22-15, 06:56 PM
Zydan
Driver

Oh it's about to get real this week for me, been looking forward to this for months. Rob over at GTHAUS has been amazing, look for pictures of the system once received on Thursday, then install pics and first start up video Friday.

If you're local to Dallas I'll be at Renegade Unleashed Friday night, and UTI block party Saturday.

Feeling excited!
Old 09-22-15, 08:11 PM
kareemRCF
Driver

Oh it's about to get real this week for me, been looking forward to this for months. Rob over at GTHAUS has been amazing, look for pictures of the system once received on Thursday, then install pics and first start up video Friday.

If you're local to Dallas I'll be at Renegade Unleashed Friday night, and UTI block party Saturday.

Feeling excited!
So lucky, im jealous.

As I told you on instagram, I still havent recieved any info on my shipping date

And what kills me more is that it ships from gthaus to somewhere in the states and then half way across the world to where I live

Quick Reply: Zydan RC-F Build Thread - White w/Circuit Red