Build Threads Details on Club Lexus LS430 owner vehicles

VipdOut / Central Pine LS430 Build

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-14, 06:04 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Well, got on the kit in the past couple of days. Exhaust will go on soon within 2-3 weeks maybe. Just couldn't get it on today. Enjoy the photos. Positive and negative feedback welcome.

Last edited by LuxuryGS3; 01-25-15 at 11:15 AM.
Old 11-01-14, 09:45 PM
nDrew
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That rear bumper is very very nice! I'm excited for the exhaust to get installed. It's going to look awesome. I'm still on the fence about the location of the foglights. I feel like it's out of place...
Old 11-02-14, 07:13 PM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

love the rear of that kit..but yea that front bumper. it def does not look right at all with the ls600 fogs.
Old 11-02-14, 07:50 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by nDrew
That rear bumper is very very nice! I'm excited for the exhaust to get installed. It's going to look awesome. I'm still on the fence about the location of the foglights. I feel like it's out of place...
Originally Posted by LiCelsior
love the rear of that kit..but yea that front bumper. it def does not look right at all with the ls600 fogs.
Appreciate the comments guys. I can honestly say that I agree via photos with your comments. The fogs look off, but in person, it's a serious 180. It may be my amateur photography skills that make it look so bad LOL. Who knows, but I can guarantee that I share the opinion when it comes to photos, it looks off, but in person it really does look the fogs belong and is very sick. When the exhaust gets put on i'll be getting with a couple of friends to take some decent photos and will upload.
Old 11-09-14, 08:12 AM
AtlantaVIP
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't wait to see suspension and wheels on this my dude!
Old 11-10-14, 02:51 AM
vipmikey
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fog lights look kind of off, I agree... But I bet you when this thing is on the floor with some wheels it isnt going to look off!!
Old 11-12-14, 05:56 PM
empringham
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

i like the fogs. i have hopes it will flow alot better once its low,
Old 11-16-14, 02:08 PM
01LEXPL
Lead Lap

Received 68 Likes on 58 Posts

This kit is nice, I think what's throwing everyone off is the obviousness of the fogs in their location.

I would recommend you get some scrap window tint and overlay it over the fogs to see how that looks.

It's still functional, but it blends better since it would cover up the chrome housing [not to mention protect those fogs since they're fairly low to the ground on that bumper].

Keep at 'er bro!
Old 12-13-14, 08:48 AM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Any updates brotha?
Old 12-15-14, 06:10 AM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MikeFoxx
Any updates brotha?
Hey brotha, nothing as of yet. I still haven't gotten the exhaust on yet, the shop has been backed up / busy and only has one lift, so they've been slammed with air suspension installs and unable to get me in. With it being the holidays the only things i'm worried about getting done are the rest of the parts that I have at the moment. Talked to the shop owner though and I should be able to get in and done with the exhaust on Saturday, then probably do the side mirrors and window visors some other day.

I need to get the 90k done and some paint work done by Lexus which is my main concern, so the LS will be with Sewell for about a week getting all that taken care of before the new year and I also need tires since I drive for work. There's about 3k gone right there .

I am hoping to get more parts ordered starting mid January and get on the ball for 2015 cause it's gonna be one hell of a year and crunch time to get the car to a finishing point.
Old 12-31-14, 05:47 PM
Sonic_RC
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Great start man! Looking forward to the future updates
Old 01-26-15, 03:46 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Just an update.

photo upload
Old 01-28-15, 07:11 AM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Finished product, enjoy!

Old 01-28-15, 07:46 AM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

thats just a muffler delete?! That sounds really good, and the 911 tips really updates it a bit. I dig the diffuser and the exhaust tips but personally that rear bumper looks kinda funky when its extended like that. Wonder why they extended it since the front MP bumper looks like its normal height.
Old 01-28-15, 03:31 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by LiCelsior
thats just a muffler delete?! That sounds really good, and the 911 tips really updates it a bit. I dig the diffuser and the exhaust tips but personally that rear bumper looks kinda funky when its extended like that. Wonder why they extended it since the front MP bumper looks like its normal height.
I really wish I had the original photo of this kit on a Celsior in Japan to show.

When I get my air suspension on and wheels it'll change all the views of the front side for sure, maybe some peeps will dig the rear maybe some won't, but I love it. It plants perfectly on the ground so it sits lower is why it was extended. Most bumpers when aired out have maybe the corners of the bumpers touching the cement and the rest angles up, while this bumper was extended so the rear basically lays flat.

Quick Reply: VipdOut / Central Pine LS430 Build