Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 4GS owner vehicles

RSpec Project GS350

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-15, 09:00 AM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by obturator
Did you ever get your Lexon rear diffuser?
No, I'm still waiting I had to go to another place to get it. I'm so mad about it. So if anyone decides to get parts from Speed Element make sure they read your order correctly and have them make sure they update you. Because I got screwed over by them.

Here is the story about my problem with Speed Element.
I ordered the part together with my Skipper Lip kit with Javed from AG Automotive (Fire Agate Pearl GS350). He was the distributor for Skipper and he went to Speed Element for the Lexon diffuser which they were the distributor for Lexon. 1 1/2 months I received my parts for Skipper but no diffuser. Javed called Speed Element up. They said to him that their receiving a shipment in a couple of weeks. Those couple weeks went by so he called them again. They said to him that they did not received any shipments from lexon and is still waiting. Every month he would email them and call them also CCing me but, he would get the same reply "waiting for lexon". This went on for a while. 1 month he spoke to them regarding my order and they said that they are having trouble with lexon and they might not do any business with them but, we are still waiting for your parts from them. So now I'm getting mad at Lexon. Thinking why is a company making LFA parts and other luxury parts having trouble with distribution. Anyway couple months went by and I was hanging out with my friend from MotorMavens. He knew I was having problems with my parts. He knew a someone/place that could get it for me. So I asked him to text his friend and they told him that they have a diffuser but, they could only sell it with the exhaust. I asked him what company it was and he said Speed Element I told him that's the same company I'm going through and they have been telling us they don't have any lexon parts. So I called up Javed and told him what my friend said. So now it was getting suspicious. Javed wanted to know whats really going on so he decided to ask his friend from Vossen to ask Lexon whats going on. His friend from Vossen said that they have not gotten any orders from them and they where actually looking for another distributor. After several calls and emails of denial of not having the part I decided to pretend to be another costumer asking for the part and lo and behold they said they have it but could only sell with the exhaust. I asked them why and they said because that's how lexon wanted it to be sold. I told them how come they have separate pricing on their website and an email I got from them. He replied back that he cant sell it separate. So I called Javed and we got to thinking that the diffuser and the exhaust was the shipment that they said a while back but, they screw up the order and ordered my part with the exhaust. We think that since they screwed up with the order and there is no chance of selling just the exhaust itself they would sell it together and reorder the diffuser but they have been in not so good terms with lexon so they are having a hard time getting it. That is probably why they keep on telling us that they are waiting for the shipment. Both Javed and I were mad and confused. We decided to call them up and straighten things with them. They finally told us that they do have it but cant sell it to us. WTF so basically there mistake screwed me over I waited a year with out them letting us now and we had to do detective work to find out what was going on. That is screwed up. I fully paid for the item with no hook up and this is what I get. Anyway I'm going through a good company now called Mastermind (there the ones that brought the odyvia here). I should be getting my part by the end of this month.

So the story is dont trust Speed Element but it also shows you that there is a company like AG Automotive (Javed) that would go out of the way to finish an order. He closed his shop since he is moving on to other things but still continued to help me out.

sorry for the bad grammar and other wordings. Writing all this was making me upset and mad

Originally Posted by tmf2004
wow no expense spared on this build. looks great
Thank you
Old 02-10-15, 05:25 PM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Just got my Project Kics 15mm spacer with hub centric ring. This will be for my front because once I put on my T-Demand parts it will camber my wheels. This will help my wheels become flush again. Love these spacers. I used them for drifting on my 240 and never failed on me. lol

RSpec Project GS350-img_2413.jpgRSpec Project GS350-img_2416.jpg
RSpec Project GS350-img_2414.jpgRSpec Project GS350-img_2415.jpg
Old 03-18-15, 11:43 PM
dangtheheo
Rookie

sick build man. you have a few parts i've been considering. really excited to see how the t-demand stuff works out. i've been following them for a bit now... are you in norcal or socal?

also, nice writeup about speed element. i actually emailed them to get the lexon diffuser + catback and haven't heard a peep. sent a followup, and still nothing. i guess they're not very responsive....
Old 03-23-15, 07:45 AM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by dangtheheo
sick build man. you have a few parts i've been considering. really excited to see how the t-demand stuff works out. i've been following them for a bit now... are you in norcal or socal?

also, nice writeup about speed element. i actually emailed them to get the lexon diffuser + catback and haven't heard a peep. sent a followup, and still nothing. i guess they're not very responsive....
Thank you I'm from socal and you? I just installed the upper arm. The craftsmanship is top notch except I wish they did a 3 nut system instead of just 1. With just 1 nut I have to always take the 2 end bolts off to adjust. The installation took less then an hour, but man the adjusting took the whole day The driving experience is better. Its giving me a quicker response on turns but now the ride is a lot harder in the front. I still have the rest of the TDemands I need to install but have been really busy and I bet each will take me a full day just to adjust.

Yeah speed element does not know what they are doing. They wasted my time, patience, and I got screwed over.
Old 03-24-15, 09:37 PM
dangtheheo
Rookie

Originally Posted by DoriSaru15
Thank you I'm from socal and you? I just installed the upper arm. The craftsmanship is top notch except I wish they did a 3 nut system instead of just 1. With just 1 nut I have to always take the 2 end bolts off to adjust. The installation took less then an hour, but man the adjusting took the whole day The driving experience is better. Its giving me a quicker response on turns but now the ride is a lot harder in the front. I still have the rest of the TDemands I need to install but have been really busy and I bet each will take me a full day just to adjust.

Yeah speed element does not know what they are doing. They wasted my time, patience, and I got screwed over.
norcal i only asked because you were talking about speed element... was hoping to catch your car at a meet or something some time

for your cup kit - did you do front only? are you able to drive on them when lifted? it sounds like the best of both worlds --- air on coils
Old 03-26-15, 08:46 AM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by dangtheheo
norcal i only asked because you were talking about speed element... was hoping to catch your car at a meet or something some time

for your cup kit - did you do front only? are you able to drive on them when lifted? it sounds like the best of both worlds --- air on coils
Yeah i was also hoping to check out your car. Your car is sick

Cup kit is only for the front of our cars. It won't work in the back because the rear has a separate spring and shock set up (unless you mod it) You can drive with the cup kit up but it will be a very bumpy ride. The cylinder seats on the spring in which makes it compress when you raise the car causing the spring to be even stiffer. Also its going to look weird since its only the front lol. Cups are only good if you still want the handling and be able to track your car, but if your just going for looks and just driving normal then bags is the better.
Old 04-28-15, 12:36 PM
obturator
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats on your long beach drift pictorial.
Old 07-22-15, 08:30 AM
Wakaflocka
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

really nice dude!!!
Old 08-26-15, 07:51 AM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Default Parting out soon

Just a heads up. I have decided to move on. I will be getting another car so I can finally be able to go to the tracks again I will probably be taking all the parts out this week
Old 08-26-15, 11:54 AM
NebulaGrey
Intermediate

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by DoriSaru15
Just a heads up. I have decided to move on. I will be getting another car so I can finally be able to go to the tracks again I will probably be taking all the parts out this week
fire sale?
Old 08-27-15, 08:12 AM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by NebulaGrey
fire sale?
lol not a fire sale but it will be good prices for expensive and hard to get parts
Old 08-27-15, 09:54 PM
sam430
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Did you get the fron rca?

Gs350 rca<br/>
Old 08-28-15, 12:04 PM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sam430
Did you get the fron rca?

Gs350 rca<br/>
Yes, I got all my t-demand but sold them except my upper arms since its still on my car. I also am finally getting my carbon fiber lexon diffuser. I'm so bum about this one because I will probably sell it after all that trouble of getting it
Old 09-01-15, 08:45 AM
neegroy
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

in for some picturesssssssssss!!!!!
Old 09-21-15, 10:12 PM
fhan888
Driver

Interested in the intake when you make the move!

Quick Reply: RSpec Project GS350