Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 4GS owner vehicles

RSpec Project GS350

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-14, 04:47 PM
SNiiP3R
Lead Lap

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

How much was the cup kit and who sells it?
Old 10-07-14, 08:50 PM
obturator
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm surprised that the SL Disk cleared the F sport brakes too. I got CV01 with NR disk +44 offset and SSR rep told me I had to get 5mm spacers for the front to clear the brakes. My wheels have been sitting around since end of July. Need to install ASAP after seeing your car. Sick, dude! Just sick!

I'm also interested in a coil-over and cup kit set up. Maybe I'll consider an authentic lip if I'm able to raise my car on the fly since I daily my car. Looked into Air Runner/Accuair set-up but not willing to drop 7k. I'm currently on Tanabes and I still can't clear some dips that lead into a ramp here in Houston. Someone on the forum mentioned a company that's developing a coil-over that will retain the AVS function.

Lastly, I want to buy the red center caps. Is it bright red or more dark? I bought some kics leggdura racing lugs in red and would like the center cap to somewhat match.
Old 10-09-14, 09:22 AM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SNiiP3R
How much was the cup kit and who sells it?
The company is called Exotic Air. Its about $3100 for the front cup system with basic air management. It comes with 2 cups, lines, compressor, tank, paddle switch, and wiring

Originally Posted by obturator
I'm surprised that the SL Disk cleared the F sport brakes too. I got CV01 with NR disk +44 offset and SSR rep told me I had to get 5mm spacers for the front to clear the brakes. My wheels have been sitting around since end of July. Need to install ASAP after seeing your car. Sick, dude! Just sick!

I'm also interested in a coil-over and cup kit set up. Maybe I'll consider an authentic lip if I'm able to raise my car on the fly since I daily my car. Looked into Air Runner/Accuair set-up but not willing to drop 7k. I'm currently on Tanabes and I still can't clear some dips that lead into a ramp here in Houston. Someone on the forum mentioned a company that's developing a coil-over that will retain the AVS function.

Lastly, I want to buy the red center caps. Is it bright red or more dark? I bought some kics leggdura racing lugs in red and would like the center cap to somewhat match.
Yup SL disk works perfect for our cars. Actually SL works better then NR because SL is a super concave while the NR is flat, so you would need to get a higher offset. Don't believe any reps lol they don't own ours cars. So they don't know the measurements lol. Have you already test fitted your wheels? I don't think you need spacers unless your trying to make your rim flush.

Yeah, I love my coilover and cup kit set up. I got this because I wanted to keep the benefits of a coilover setup like handling and to be able to drive fast. Also I love the added benefits of raising the car and never worrying about the rubber parts blowing or if it fails I can still drive it home

Yeah the center caps are bright red. Just looked at the pictures for project kics and I think they will match
Old 10-10-14, 11:06 AM
blacksun
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DoriSaru15
Yeah, skipper only makes FRP sides Its ok Im about to change it up again. Already planing on getting Aimgain.
Love the setup!

Aimgain has a body kit for the 4GS?
Old 10-10-14, 06:31 PM
obturator
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DoriSaru15
The company is called Exotic Air. Its about $3100 for the front cup system with basic air management. It comes with 2 cups, lines, compressor, tank, paddle switch, and wiring

Yup SL disk works perfect for our cars. Actually SL works better then NR because SL is a super concave while the NR is flat, so you would need to get a higher offset. Don't believe any reps lol they don't own ours cars. So they don't know the measurements lol. Have you already test fitted your wheels? I don't think you need spacers unless your trying to make your rim flush.

Yeah, I love my coilover and cup kit set up. I got this because I wanted to keep the benefits of a coilover setup like handling and to be able to drive fast. Also I love the added benefits of raising the car and never worrying about the rubber parts blowing or if it fails I can still drive it home

Yeah the center caps are bright red. Just looked at the pictures for project kics and I think they will match
Thanks for the response, bro. Sucks that I already have my wheels. Could have gotten a more concave set. Oh well.
Old 11-10-14, 08:36 AM
rparkzy
Driver

this is a really nice build

nice mods so far
Old 11-10-14, 08:46 AM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Default T-Demand Upper Arm

Just got my T-Demand front upper arm. Still waiting for the rest of my suspension parts from them. There are two version for the upper arm Oni-Camber which is -55 to 0 and Semi-Camber -45 to +10. I love the demon camber look so I choose the Oni. Its an expensive piece, but you can tell its worth it. The welds and the finish on the arm is awesome.
RSpec Project GS350-tdemand1.jpg
RSpec Project GS350-tdemand2.jpg
RSpec Project GS350-tdemand.jpg
Old 12-17-14, 03:41 PM
timerbob
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm liking those T-Demand arms.
Old 12-28-14, 10:16 PM
sam430
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

How's the ride so far?

I'm thinking about going with T37 Ultra Bronze:
9.5 +32
10.5 +34

what would you recommend for the front, 9's or 9.5's ?
Old 01-07-15, 03:09 PM
DoriSaru15
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sam430
How's the ride so far?

I'm thinking about going with T37 Ultra Bronze:
9.5 +32
10.5 +34

what would you recommend for the front, 9's or 9.5's ?
My ride is good. I haven't got a chance to put in my T-Demand parts in yet, but I'm sure once I install those it will feel really stiff. lol

Nice choice of rims 9.5 would be good, but you would probably have to do a small roll depending on what face and tires you get.
Old 01-07-15, 04:56 PM
CLkicker
Driver School Candidate

Very nice!
Old 01-08-15, 12:04 AM
sam430
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I will wait until you put on that uca. That's going to change the specs for the front. I may need something like that to correct the camber.
Old 01-08-15, 02:42 PM
juvi22003
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

coming along nicely....good job !
Old 01-31-15, 08:27 PM
obturator
Lead Lap

Did you ever get your Lexon rear diffuser?
Old 01-31-15, 08:35 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 62 Likes on 60 Posts

wow no expense spared on this build. looks great

Quick Reply: RSpec Project GS350