Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 2IS owner vehicles

Ryan's IS250 build!

Old 07-29-14, 10:14 PM
LC_Ryan
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ryan's IS250 build!

I haven't been very active on my build thread but I still decided to redo it because the way things looked really bothered me; so lets get started!

I bought my 2007 IS250 back in January 2013. It had 61,000 miles and was 1GO (Dark Grey). Because of my location, it limited the mods I was willing to do.

July 2014: I began my first set of mods.
- HKS Axle Back exhaust bought through Charles (b2deigns)
- BC Coilovers 12k/10k bought through BC Superstore

Installation for both were done professional by the same shop. Adjustments to the coils were done by the two hands attached to my body.

August 2015: A long time since my next mod, which was bought from another member!
- 4GS F Sport conversion to my current 2IS: This mod is my most stressful. I took it to a local shop to get it repaired because when I bought it from Remy, it was a crashed bumper. Long story short, guy basically robs me and does nothing to the bumper, wasting months of my time, To this date, it is still not fixed (5/14/16) but hopefully it will be soon.

September 2015:
- MB Battles 18 x 9.15 +33 : Bought from a friend. Had to roll and pull the fenders. Cut the tabs to get these wheels to fit as well because the tires were way too big (225/45). Loved the wheels, unfortunately, they were later curbed because I let my mother move my car.

April 2016: My biggest mod, bags.
- Air Lift Performance 3P! Ordered and installed the bags by a local guy (518Motoring) who has done a ton of bagged cars in the area, The trunk is currently the one that was purchased through the forum but when i redo the colors and the line, I will post a picture!

Future Mod List which is always a work in progress..
- Authentic WALD Trunk Spoiler
- 78Works Headlights and Taillights
- WALD Side Skirts
- MyRide rear diffuser (?)
- Gram Lights 57Xtremes (?)
- Other Minor Things

Last edited by LC_Ryan; 05-17-16 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-24-14, 10:50 PM
InThaMakin
Driver School Candidate

Nice choice so far. Looks great!
Old 06-25-15, 05:50 PM
LC_Ryan
Rookie

After a full year, I'm finally ready to do some heavy modifiation to my car. But you have to start with the basics, rolled the fenders and got some wheels. Cut the bumper tabs cause I wouldn't need them cause that's the next project 😏😏
Old 06-25-15, 11:20 PM
Nixcision
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Nice to see another fellow lowered awd'er! How do you find the vibrations / wobble once you lowered? You look to be quite low for AWD! How are your CV's and components faired? Any premature wear / issues?

Looks great!
Old 06-26-15, 09:59 AM
LC_Ryan
Rookie

Originally Posted by Nixcision
Nice to see another fellow lowered awd'er! How do you find the vibrations / wobble once you lowered? You look to be quite low for AWD! How are your CV's and components faired? Any premature wear / issues?

Looks great!
Thanks! The wobbles and vibrations, I was already use to that from last year so it's not a big deal for me. The rears are fine, except I rub on the liner but I'm too lazy to remove it. The fronts are such a pain because of the fender tab. Once I get my bumper finished, I'm going to address this issue either with relocation or quick release.
Old 08-22-15, 05:45 PM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by LC_Ryan

New bumper coming in very nicely. Getting painted tomorrow and mounted as soon as I get it! Thanks to Remy for the bumper!
Nice!! It's taking time but at least your build is coming out nicely and a LOT quicker than mine lol
Old 08-23-15, 06:24 PM
LC_Ryan
Rookie

Originally Posted by Tro209
Nice!! It's taking time but at least your build is coming out nicely and a LOT quicker than mine lol
Thanks man! I feel like it's taking forever for me. My car just needs to be finished in time for Eurojam and Gumball in October. Hopefully getting the back done as well before then!
Old 05-17-16, 12:50 PM
LC_Ryan
Rookie

Sitting pretty on the bags but still too basic. Right after the bags were installed!

My current trunk set up for the Airlift! The trunk set was purchased from another member but I'm going to get it redone because the tanks leak. Matte white tanks w/ brushed copper lines and mounts. May change the floors to black later on but for now, it'll do.

Last edited by LC_Ryan; 06-12-16 at 06:09 AM.
Old 06-12-16, 06:08 AM
LC_Ryan
Rookie

New trunk set up done by local guy, 518 Motoring!

Power coated the tanks matte white with copper hardlines. Had a leak in one of the tanks so I replaced it and ended up getting the floating tank above. Replaced the lightweight wood with the darker wood in the picture. I have the Airlift emblem embedded into the floor but the picture was taken beforehand.
Old 06-12-16, 07:53 AM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by LC_Ryan

New trunk set up done by local guy, 518 Motoring!

Power coated the tanks matte white with copper hardlines. Had a leak in one of the tanks so I replaced it and ended up getting the floating tank above. Replaced the lightweight wood with the darker wood in the picture. I have the Airlift emblem embedded into the floor but the picture was taken beforehand.
That looks great!! I see it's been a while since the last time I checked out your build thread, but its definitely coming out really nice
Old 06-12-16, 10:53 AM
Icy350
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If youre looking for an authentic Wald trunk Spoiler, I may be selling mine. Im looking to get a CF wald.
Let me know
Old 06-12-16, 09:41 PM
LC_Ryan
Rookie

Originally Posted by Tro209
That looks great!! I see it's been a while since the last time I checked out your build thread, but its definitely coming out really nice
Thanks you. It's coming along slowly but surely. Hopefully getting some things done this year but not really getting lots of good news.
Old 06-12-16, 09:42 PM
LC_Ryan
Rookie

Originally Posted by Icy350
If youre looking for an authentic Wald trunk Spoiler, I may be selling mine. Im looking to get a CF wald.
Let me know
Thanks for the offer man but I got one sitting in the garage, CF too. Just gotta get it sanded down and painted cause it's been painted grey.
Old 06-14-16, 01:31 PM
Icy350
Lead Lap

What part of NY are you in btw?
Old 06-16-16, 05:00 PM
ISlv350
Rookie

Looking good buddy keep it going. Love seeing the northeast builds.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ryan's IS250 build!