Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 2IS owner vehicles

quick123's Build Thread... Finally

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-14, 01:09 PM
Kitty2IS
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

could you go over specifically how you ordered your full air suspension setup? just shocks from ksport but everything else was accuair? i really want to do this in the future thanks~~
Old 07-16-14, 09:11 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Tee
Very nice progression and it's been fun to watch! Looking forward to seeing all the new mods and you at SF Meet this Sun, great job my dude.
Thanks boss! Got a couple new goodies to show off at SF4, and curious to see what you have done as well.
Old 07-16-14, 09:20 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Kitty2IS
could you go over specifically how you ordered your full air suspension setup? just shocks from ksport but everything else was accuair? i really want to do this in the future thanks~~
Sure...I was helped immensely by Mark at RavSpec (vendor here), so if you want pricing and availibility just send him an email at sales@ravspec.com.

Ksport air shocks - these come just like a set of coils, all together and in a box...pretty standard install, again just like coils, and the only difference is there is a rubber bag instead of a coil spring.
Accuair management - even the most basic Accuair systems will contain everything you need, except the air shocks. Going to www.accuair.com will give you more info on what they offer, but kits include all needed: ECU, valve body, tank, lines, wiring, sensors, etc...they really make it easy. The only hard part is where and how you mount the height sensors, other than that it is a pretty simple install with their detailed instructions.
Old 07-16-14, 10:14 AM
Zelfiris
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice build thread!

Any plans for the headlights?

May I ask where you purchased your CF engine/dust covers from? I have only found the F Sport engine cover from eBay so far

Last edited by Zelfiris; 07-16-14 at 10:20 AM.
Old 07-16-14, 11:55 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Zelfiris
Very nice build thread!

Any plans for the headlights?

May I ask where you purchased your CF engine/dust covers from? I have only found the F Sport engine cover from eBay so far
Thanks bro! Yes, updated headlights and side mirrors are on the list, but I would like to tackle the interior first...I got the CF engine covers from the member classifieds and got lucky
Old 07-16-14, 01:52 PM
NorCalIS
Lexus Test Driver

As always it looks great, loved seeing the progression. Keep killin it out there man!!
Old 07-16-14, 05:02 PM
Kitty2IS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by quick123
Sure...I was helped immensely by Mark at RavSpec (vendor here), so if you want pricing and availibility just send him an email at sales@ravspec.com.

Ksport air shocks - these come just like a set of coils, all together and in a box...pretty standard install, again just like coils, and the only difference is there is a rubber bag instead of a coil spring.
Accuair management - even the most basic Accuair systems will contain everything you need, except the air shocks. Going to www.accuair.com will give you more info on what they offer, but kits include all needed: ECU, valve body, tank, lines, wiring, sensors, etc...they really make it easy. The only hard part is where and how you mount the height sensors, other than that it is a pretty simple install with their detailed instructions.
o i see, thanks! how about accuair compare to other air setups like ksport, airrex, and uas, etc? any major differences?
Old 07-16-14, 05:11 PM
ISland350
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Very nice...My SGM inspiration right here! Hope you dont mind but i used ur rear pic to show my paint guy how i wanted my diffuser painted.
Old 07-17-14, 04:49 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by NorCalIS
As always it looks great, loved seeing the progression. Keep killin it out there man!!
Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by Kitty2IS
o i see, thanks! how about accuair compare to other air setups like ksport, airrex, and uas, etc? any major differences?
Yes, huge difference...Accuair uses height sensors to program preset ride heights, and others use pressure based systems if they even have preset ride heights. Check the VIP section for all the air system discussions to find what fits what you are looking for

Originally Posted by ISland350
Very nice...My SGM inspiration right here! Hope you dont mind but i used ur rear pic to show my paint guy how i wanted my diffuser painted.
Thanks, and NP...they say the highest form of flattery is imitation
Old 07-17-14, 04:58 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

More pics with the AMEs...
Attached Thumbnails quick123's Build Thread... Finally-ca1_9888e.jpg   quick123's Build Thread... Finally-ca2_0598e.jpg   quick123's Build Thread... Finally-ca1_9905e.jpg   quick123's Build Thread... Finally-ca2_0615e.jpg   quick123's Build Thread... Finally-ib3.jpg  

Old 07-17-14, 11:55 PM
Jiew
Driver School Candidate

dope whi fellow sgm. front lip is a nice change from the rest and rear looks super hard.
Old 07-21-14, 06:38 PM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Saw your car at the car meet yesterday and she super CLEAN!!!
Old 07-23-14, 11:41 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Jiew
dope whi fellow sgm. front lip is a nice change from the rest and rear looks super hard.
Thanks brother

Originally Posted by Tee
Saw your car at the car meet yesterday and she super CLEAN!!!
Thanks Tee...loved the new wheels on your LWB, couldn't get over the brushed faces that were cleared over...dope
Old 07-23-14, 11:46 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

And here are some pics from SF4...
Attached Thumbnails quick123's Build Thread... Finally-sf42.jpg   quick123's Build Thread... Finally-sf43.jpg   quick123's Build Thread... Finally-sf46.jpg  
Old 07-23-14, 08:22 PM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Thanks brother Thanks Tee...loved the new wheels on your LWB, couldn't get over the brushed faces that were cleared over...dope
Man nothing gets past you, your eye for details is crazy! You are the only one who notice the brushed faces were cleared over lol!

And here are some pics from SF4...
Sick shots yet again by Greg!

Quick Reply: quick123's Build Thread... Finally