Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 2IS owner vehicles

'13 IS250 "F-Sport" Nebula mod list

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-15, 11:55 AM
NJLexus13
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey gville I have a question for you I've been looking thru the threads but wanted to run this by u to get ur opinion... I just bought a black headliner pillars sunvisors and moon roof cover for the Lex and I wanted to know or ask about removing the stock one and installing the black one... I know I need to remove the front seat or seats do I need to remove both? And also I need to fold the headliner in half to get it out and get the new one in but won't this damage or crease the headliner? Also which way do you fold it long ways or across the middle? I wanna try and get this game planned b4 I receive the headliner and stuff in the mail... I also just ordered an hks legamax exhaust for the gtr! God damn expensive! Can't wait to get that and get it installed... Also check this out...a buddy of mine is going to school at one of those mechanics schools like uti or Lincoln tech I forget which one but he's going for Autobody and paint... He said he can get one of his instructors to completely strip and paint my car for 2k any color I want (i guess hell ise it as a training project to show new students) so I thinkif I do it I'm going to go Lamborghini grigio tilesto Grey like this color Grey in the pic and black and carbon trim... Lmk what u think...

Last edited by NJLexus13; 06-05-15 at 11:58 AM.
Old 06-08-15, 12:00 PM
NJLexus13
Pole Position

Gonna finally put my cf paddles in the lex today... Also should have the gtr exhaust on monday... I'll prob have it installed by the end of next week and then I'll have a video of how the car sounds with the intake bov and exhaust installed... Still need help with the Lex interior headliner issue and consensus on the new paint color for the gtr... Lmk thanks
Old 06-09-15, 11:29 AM
NJLexus13
Pole Position

Installed...

Old 06-09-15, 09:03 PM
Nixcision
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

those look sweet! where did you end up buying them from?
Old 06-09-15, 09:54 PM
Sffd103
Fire Slayer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I had my oem headliner, A, B, C pillars, seat bolsters, shift boot, arm rest sides, door panel inserts reupholstered in red suede. I also bought the black grab bars, seat belt covers on the A pillar, coat hooks, and sun visors. The headliner was removed by not having both front seats in the car and steering wheel removed. Another option was removing the windshield which I didn't want to do. So it doesn't need to be folded in half.
Attached Thumbnails '13 IS250 "F-Sport" Nebula mod list-interior-headrest-monitors.jpg  
Old 06-11-15, 09:26 AM
NJLexus13
Pole Position

I made the paddles and had them sent out to be clear coated... There's a cf build thread on here somewhere showing the process... That's awesome news OK so I'll go that route bc I don't wanna remove the windshield either... Thanks guys
Old 06-11-15, 07:46 PM
Gville350

Received 429 Likes on 383 Posts

Yeah, don't fold the headliner!

Like was stated, both seats and steering wheel should be enough. Same thing I did on one of my Hondas.

Some might like the flat paints, like that "battleship" grey on that lambo; but I personally like metallics. I specifically LOVE LOVE LOVE metallic root beer brown on the 2IS :

Looking forward to some more pics AND vids of the GTR!
Old 06-14-15, 10:25 PM
NJLexus13
Pole Position

As of right now for me its a toss up between the flat grey and the mecca midnight blue metallic like this one... I think both would look completely amazing... The grey with some black rims and carbon trim or the blue with some white rims and carbon trim... Can't decide as of now... Lmk what u think...
Old 06-17-15, 01:40 PM
Gville350

^Now that color POPs! What about LFA "pearl blue" to keep it a "factory" Lexus color?

Old 06-17-15, 02:57 PM
ISland350
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

As far as the greys go check Joshv408 thread hes Grigio Telesto and if u want to check mine im Grigio Medio...

So the grey has been done on our Lexus if u wanna see examples
Old 07-02-16, 12:08 AM
NJLexus13
Pole Position

Default Long time...

Hey what's up guys long time no talk... sorry it's been so long since I've been on but I had a lot of crazy **** happen to me in the last few months and haven't been able to get on and post like I used to... hey gville and add n everyone how you been? Everyone else what's up? I have a ton of apparently time now to continue working on the cars n get stuff done... long story on why I have lots of free time now lol... but everyone hit me up n let me know what's been going on...can't wait to hear from everyone.... talk to you all soon... FYI I got the gtr painted. Pics soon to come. Layta fellas
Old 07-02-16, 02:26 PM
Gville350

Dude, good to hear from yah! I was just in Hoboken and NYC for work two weeks ago.

Funny how you come on here and all I ask about if your GTR. LOL! But you got the entire thing painted? Curious to see what this thing looks like now!

I've got my PPE headers installed now and now have a Sparco driver's seat in my 2IS. Other than that, not much more I've got on the agenda for the Lexus. Looked forward to what 2017 brings me...meaning, a new ride in the garage.
Old 07-03-16, 12:47 PM
Nelly
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Dude you are balling as f*** Wished we lived closer so we could do photoshoots lol
Old 07-25-16, 03:29 AM
NJLexus13
Pole Position

Ok well first off here is the gtr all done up painted with rims... Currently right now she is up for sale at my buddies fathers dealership here in NJ... If anyone is interested please contact me and I'll give you the price and all of the info to go look at it. I finished modding the car and I realized that I love it more then anything but it was getting me in trouble bc I was getting pulled over in it all the time and because of this I very rarely drove it and when I did it would be to a track day or car show... So I decided to recoop some of the money spent on it and the mods and get something else. I figure if it's only gonna be driven a handful of times a year I might as well go all out and fullfil my dream of owning a Ferrari... So Im just about to buy a Ferrari 360 Modena Stradale... There's 2 I'm looking at in my price range, both from same dealership, one is a hardtop challenge $79k 22k mi and the other is a convertible $84k 13k mi(was actually owner of dealers personal car). Both are low milage and both are beautiful... So I wanted to get your opinion on them... Lmk what you think... Here are pics... First of the gtr that I am saying farewell to... Then the prospects...

Old 07-25-16, 04:08 AM
NJLexus13
Pole Position

As for the Modena's the '02 hardtop is grey with black interior which I prefer it has 22k miles on it and it's $79k... The '03 convertible is black with Tanisha interior has 13k miles and is $84k so it is newer, has less miles but is more expensive... Plus the hardtop is a challenge so it's a track ready car if that's what I'm going to use it for but the convertible is a convertible lol its beautiful... So if I'm gonna go all out and buy my dream I at least wanted to get some of your opinions on this so maybe you can bring up some pros and cons I'm just not seeing... Lmk what you think. Thanks...

Quick Reply: '13 IS250 "F-Sport" Nebula mod list