My GS400 modding journal - commenced Feb. 2003

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-03, 08:14 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 213 Likes on 117 Posts
Default Re: Re: Lookin good!

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
Your ride looks AWESOME! Way to go Hameed!
Thanks 1SickLex! I always read your racing stories with great interest. I have to move to Cali so that I can have some racing stories to tell. Here in Canada - it seems the only guys that want to race are ricers and I am not interested in demolishing those guys.

Originally posted by Dex
Ditto!

But I have one question that no one has asked so far. You are SOO small! How do you reach the pedals?
Easy, I retrofitted my car with adjustable pedals and I have one of those booster seats in the drivers seat so that I can see out over the steering wheel!

The best part is that I am getting smaller each year! That pic you are referring to was taken about two months ago (I am 6 there) , now look at this one (I am 4 here)

Last edited by Hameed; 05-07-03 at 07:01 AM.
Old 05-06-03, 08:23 PM
Stealther
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by lexforlife
dude i dont have a pic with me but goto momo.com and look for tomahawk style . it comes in a couple of leather colors or wood with chrome. the wood chrome does not look right in black interior but black leather with chrome looks sweet. look at your inside door handles look at ac vents they are in chrome. the **** picks up frpm them nicely also add some nice chrome foot pedals and you are done
Hameed: Read this thread before you get that ****.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=81265

Just looking out for fellow members. I've bought a **** from this guy without pictures.
Old 05-07-03, 07:20 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

hameed

will you please give some feedback on your satisfaction on what you bought from me and was what you bought shipped promptly and was it what was described

thanks for that guy stealther is really acting like a child and not giving me any chance to do anything to correct it . he never even contacted me as a gentle man and made any request for his money back. nothing was ever said until i read this post . what would you say about that
Old 05-07-03, 07:34 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Guys please keep this thread on topic and confine your sales argument to the other thread. Any continued discussion here will be deleted or the thread closed.
Old 05-07-03, 07:36 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally posted by lexforlife
hameed

will you please give some feedback on your satisfaction on what you bought from me and was what you bought shipped promptly and was it what was described

thanks for that guy stealther is really acting like a child and not giving me any chance to do anything to correct it . he never even contacted me as a gentle man and made any request for his money back. nothing was ever said until i read this post . what would you say about that
Hi Stealther!

I bought a brand new Cusco STB from lexforlife and he shipped it promptly (UPS delivers in about a week to Canada) and the STB was in fact brand new and I am very satisfied with my purchase. You on the other hand bought something used from him, so your experience was not the same as mine. .

I will not comment on lexforlife's description of the shifter **** that you obviously disagree with and have proven with the pics you posted on the other thread. Enough said

Guys, please don't hijack my thread!

Let's keep any further discussion on this to PM's please.

DaveGS4, please don't close this thread, just delete the non related posts! Thanks!

Last edited by Hameed; 05-07-03 at 07:41 AM.
Old 05-07-03, 05:37 PM
Stealther
Lead Lap

Hameed, sorry!!! didn't want to take it over. Hindsight I should have sent ya a PM. Your car is looking TIGHT btw!

Last edited by Stealther; 05-07-03 at 05:38 PM.
Old 05-08-03, 04:21 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally posted by Stealther
Hameed, sorry!!! didn't want to take it over. Hindsight I should have sent ya a PM. Your car is looking TIGHT btw!
Thanks man! I have to do rims soon...................................
Old 05-08-03, 07:10 AM
Stealther
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Hameed
Thanks man! I have to do rims soon...................................
Good luck on those Dronells, I'll just have to be happy with my audio system instead.
Old 05-08-03, 07:15 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

hamed ....those dronells would look sick on u'r car with the big brake kit upfront good luck. those deals don't come every day....

and they might not b there next yr, when u wanted 2 buy
Old 05-08-03, 08:59 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally posted by bluelex
hamed ....those dronells would look sick on u'r car with the big brake kit upfront good luck. those deals don't come every day....

and they might not b there next yr, when u wanted 2 buy
Just don't have the spare cash right now. However these are the wheels I really want (gsintensive's sick ride! ):
Attached Thumbnails My GS400 modding journal - commenced Feb. 2003-gsintensive1.jpg  

Last edited by Hameed; 05-08-03 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-08-03, 09:02 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Another one
Attached Thumbnails My GS400 modding journal - commenced Feb. 2003-gsintensive2.jpg  
Old 05-08-03, 09:03 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Anyone know what these wheels are?
Attached Thumbnails My GS400 modding journal - commenced Feb. 2003-wheels4.jpg  
Old 05-08-03, 03:41 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Hammeed, i'm not to sure on that center cap design, but I know RD Sport makes a wheel that looks like that!

BTW- did you ever look into those H&R spacers?

Last edited by D2-AUTOSPORT; 05-08-03 at 03:41 PM.
Old 05-09-03, 04:21 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally posted by DGOT20s
Hammeed, i'm not to sure on that center cap design, but I know RD Sport makes a wheel that looks like that!

BTW- did you ever look into those H&R spacers?
Yeah, I checked out their website, but I think I will just wait till I have the cash to buy the rims that I want (two pics above - the Work Equip Superchromes). Thanks for the suggestion though!
Old 05-09-03, 04:30 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Ham, good luck man, those wheels are very nice and plain!! IMO 5,6,7 spoke and mesh wheels are the only designs that stand the test of time! They will always look nice, however, how many people will want the design with the swirls and all that stuff after a while (reason I'm scrambling to sell my wheels!)

Quick Reply: My GS400 modding journal - commenced Feb. 2003