Old 04-10-14, 06:46 AM
FSPORTJC
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by ArodIS250
Smooth like butter

Make sure to get this one
9 5 ft EZ Lip Front Bumper Spoiler Chin Splitter Valance Body Kit Air Wing Trim | eBay

It comes with 3M already on it!!! There’s other cheap ones out there that don’t use 3M.

40 bucks For the price , and the look it gives the car, that’s Unbeatable. The RSR super downs drop the car a lot!!!!!!!!!!!! I’d be scared to throw on a Skipper and break it. I have maybe 3 inches gap in the front of the bumper.
Mine are in the box for the past three weeks. Want to give me a hand installing the Super Downs? lol well maybe more than a hand.. haha
Old 04-10-14, 08:42 AM
viNz86
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Love the drop and the look of the ez lip on your car
Old 04-10-14, 10:57 AM
ArodIS250
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FSPORTJC
Mine are in the box for the past three weeks. Want to give me a hand installing the Super Downs? lol well maybe more than a hand.. haha
I installed these at My brothers shop. ( Limitless Motorworks) his shop is by the Metro Zoo. If you want to do it there, I can ask him.
Old 04-10-14, 12:00 PM
runbun7
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This ez lip should a lot of better than the homedepot one rite ?
Old 04-10-14, 12:47 PM
ArodIS250
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by runbun7
This ez lip should a lot of better than the homedepot one rite ?
I don't know what the home depot weatherstrip looks like, but I can imagine is probably not as durable. I stand behind this product; and tell you its definitely worth it
Old 04-10-14, 03:44 PM
dAiLL3sT
Lexus Test Driver

how flimsy is it?
Old 04-10-14, 03:55 PM
FyaIS350
Rookie

what spacers are u using??
Old 04-10-14, 06:16 PM
runbun7
Driver School Candidate

Smile

I don't know what the home depot weatherstrip looks like, but I can imagine is probably not as durable. I stand behind this product; and tell you its definitely worth it
Thank you , can u take some close up pic between the bumper and lip ? I'm planning either get the one u hv or rhino
Old 04-11-14, 05:42 AM
runbun7
Driver School Candidate

found a link here, ur ride is on EZ Lip FB cover photo https://www.facebook.com/pages/EZ-Lip/118341178246663
Old 04-11-14, 09:36 AM
bforbrian
Pole Position

Simple is the way to go brotha!
Old 04-14-14, 08:44 AM
306Lexus
Driver School Candidate

Do you have any rubbing issues with this setup? Your car looks amazing man! I was gonna do the RS*R Down springs because I thought the supers would be too low but your car looks amazing. Im just scared if I get the downs that I this have rubbing issues soon as I have people in the back seat. I wanna order spacers and springs today or tomorrow so If anyone could chime in about rubbing issues they have had with a similar setup please let me know.
Old 04-14-14, 08:55 AM
ArodIS250
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 306Lexus
Do you have any rubbing issues with this setup? Your car looks amazing man! I was gonna do the RS*R Down springs because I thought the supers would be too low but your car looks amazing. Im just scared if I get the downs that I this have rubbing issues soon as I have people in the back seat. I wanna order spacers and springs today or tomorrow so If anyone could chime in about rubbing issues they have had with a similar setup please let me know.
Thanks man. I have no rubbing issues in the back. The front does rub the inner liner when im on the highway and I come across a dip in the road. But mostly due to the 25mm spacers I put on the front. if you want absolutely no rubbing go 20MM spacers front and rear. If you don't mind some rubbing in the inner liner( I already made a whole in the top of my inner liner from rubbing) then go with 25mm in the front. Hope this helps
Old 04-14-14, 10:15 AM
306Lexus
Driver School Candidate

Thanks man. I have no rubbing issues in the back. The front does rub the inner liner when im on the highway and I come across a dip in the road. But mostly due to the 25mm spacers I put on the front. if you want absolutely no rubbing go 20MM spacers front and rear. If you don't mind some rubbing in the inner liner( I already made a whole in the top of my inner liner from rubbing) then go with 25mm in the front. Hope this helps
Thanks so much for the input man! Did you consider the downs vs the super downs? I love the look of your car on the supers but im just hesitant to be too low seeing as the roads up here are junk. I just dont want to get the downs and then be mad I didnt man up and get the supers hahaha
Old 04-14-14, 12:37 PM
ArodIS250
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 306Lexus
Thanks so much for the input man! Did you consider the downs vs the super downs? I love the look of your car on the supers but im just hesitant to be too low seeing as the roads up here are junk. I just dont want to get the downs and then be mad I didnt man up and get the supers hahaha
I did a lot of research before choosing super downs. I have to agree with you! the roads are crap around here! I have to be super careful driving! How ever I Have a speeding problem lol so this kind of helped me slow down a bit :\. as far as looks. I seen pics of downs and the car looks okay, but the look with the super downs is just neck breaking. the car looks like a concept car!
I think you need to Man UP lol and do it!!!!!!! you'll one day be on downs, pull up to that guy with super downs and say to your self "self I should of gotten super downs " lol
Old 04-14-14, 01:32 PM
306Lexus
Driver School Candidate

I did a lot of research before choosing super downs. I have to agree with you! the roads are crap around here! I have to be super careful driving! How ever I Have a speeding problem lol so this kind of helped me slow down a bit :\. as far as looks. I seen pics of downs and the car looks okay, but the look with the super downs is just neck breaking. the car looks like a concept car!
I think you need to Man UP lol and do it!!!!!!! you'll one day be on downs, pull up to that guy with super downs and say to your self "self I should of gotten super downs " lol
LOL! you make a valid point, I pulled ***** and got the downs though, I want to get coils hopefully before winter so then I can go lower next year. But for now, the downs and 20mm wheel spacers will have to do.

Quick Reply: Limitless Motorworks 3IS