Sorry for the lack of updates, ended up getting a new job so I've been busy with that BUT I've done a bunch to the car aswell in the meantime
Biggest thing I did was order some T-Demand NRCAs so I can get more camber up front.
This install ended taking way longer than I anticipated, my tie rods were shot so I went ahead and replaced those. Also to get the tie rod off you have to take the caliper off and I've had a set of rotors and pads sitting since I bought the car a year ago soooo I replaced all that aswell.
Taking Timmy's lead I also ordered some new lower balljoints and with the T-demands you need to grind out a portion of the balljoint to clear the hardware.
Below is the rig I setup to get this accomplished, before I started I scribed out where the material needed to be taken out and put tape around it to keep track whilst gettin my grind on
Progress pic, you can see I went from both directions. When I got most of the material out of the way I used the grinder in a sweeping fashion to clean it up and make it smooth
After this pic I grabbed a can of the rubber undercoat I had leftover from cutting my towers and sprayed it on there to protect the metal.
Install of the NRCAs was a little tricky, the Beck/Arnley balljoints I bought were a super tight fit with the T-Demands. So much so that to get them on there I had to grind some of the material away from the portion sticking out of the balljoing that aligns it with the knuckle. I also had to be careful screwing them in since it was so tight, if I didn't do it exactly evenly it would bind. The stock LBJs fit fine with no issue so I'm not sure why the tolerance on the aftermarket ones was so off.
Raised the car up to approimately where it was prior to install since the NRCAs lowered the car 30mm and had the tire sitting on the fender because of the increased track width.
Ordered some 215/40s and got them installed the next weekend, this allowed me to clear the fenders and lower it some more in the front. I also got the windows tinted, went 70% on the front windshield and put a second layer on the existing legal tint since it was still in good condition. Its probably sitting around ~10% which is what I was hoping to get, needless to say its pretty dark.
Got an alignment this morning and they were able to get it to -6 up front!! I was so happy with that since my rears are at -6.5, I finally have some decent camber and my car doesn't look like its takin a **** goin down the road anymore
Finishing up my sub install over the weekend (nothin fancy). Eventually I'll get someone to take some half decent pics of my car and I also still have my roof spoiler I need to get painted.....