So to start of picked up my car back in Dec14 and since actually put quite a bit into it
1. All LEDs including vanity mirrors and Flood lights
2. HIDs with LED fogs and parking lights and DRLs
3. Joez intake with HKS filter
4. Got some Lorenzo 18" wheels at first with +40 offset and look better than stock but not my cup of Tea
5. So got me some Varrstoen ES2s 19" +22 offset def more my style
6. Ksport coils
7. Just today finished modding my front fenders to stop rubbing and did my JDM fasteners
And shout out to Ryan "AZGHOST" for giving me a hand today his will be next on all the work I did on my fender bumper tabs now for all the pics starting from when I first picked it up at carmax
Mind the brown look its just the light when I sprayed the inside of my fenders with some rubberized undercoating to give it some protection... All in all I think its coming along great will get it detailed this week and will do a photoshoot with AZGHOSTs black IS
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Many more mods on the way, next will be my camber arms front and rear to actually go a tad lower, then will have "E46m3lol" hook me up with a CF lip and from there till money comes available keep on with a cat back exhaust will keep u guys updated as I post more pics
This front fender liner "mod" looks really bad, and this goo rubber undercoat all over it, omg. Its possible to do it a lot cleaner with heat gun.
I tried could only do it to the rear side... Yeah in the picture the undercoat looks a little off, but in person it actually looks pretty good it was just the light I was using that made it look like mud hahaha.. I rather do this then removing the whole thing, like some have done... No matter how much I tried with a heat gun it was always hitting somewhere so just cut it off