Search this Thread

Old 10-23-14, 08:03 PM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PiXEL
yeah sorry, i need to rearrange it

thanks!

The guys that show up are all over the place, not just stance. Theres brand new mustangs, old school cadillacs, drift trucks, show cars, all kinds of stuff. really welcoming crowd too, just dont be 'that guy' and rev and do burnouts like the mustang guys like to do almost every time they show up..

You're actually thinking of the monthly Coffee and Cars, Coffee and RIce is a separate event hosted by Mayday at Tout Suite. The place actually has delicious breakfast (the vietnamese steak and eggs is delicious), an epic bakery(macaroons are great there!), and all kinds of greenway coffee.

I sound like a damn spokesman, lol..

Ill have to check it out one of these days. And Im never "that guy" that tries to ruin an event, I behave pretty well. Never heard of the Coffee and Rice, and I know Mayday hosts some pretty good events, so Ill be sure to look into it.
Old 10-25-14, 04:23 PM
phillup23
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That audio!!....its a h-town thang haha you ever go to any meets? Would love to see this in person
Old 10-26-14, 07:53 PM
PiXEL
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by phillup23
That audio!!....its a h-town thang haha you ever go to any meets? Would love to see this in person
Thanks for the love
I'm at most of the major meets around town. Went to Teaworks to enjoy the general stupidity that goes on there on Friday nights, I was at ESCM saturday night, went to Autobanh's Supra Dyno Day today, and I'm at almost every Mayday meet. I'm not hard to find

Last edited by PiXEL; 10-26-14 at 08:09 PM.
Old 10-26-14, 08:55 PM
BeaksSC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 97-SC300
That Ipad setup in the dash is the sickest thing I have ever seen installed in an SC... FITS PERFECT!
^^^^^^^^^^

Everything looks so awesome
Old 10-29-14, 01:04 PM
PiXEL
Driver School Candidate

Angry

I cant get a break in this thing. If its not one thing its the other, and if its not the other thing then its the rocks the dump truck in front of you spilled all over the fricken road

Last edited by PiXEL; 12-03-14 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-11-14, 08:27 AM
PiXEL
Driver School Candidate

this thread will soon have the first page redone to include the entirety of the cars story thus far. Reading this again, my first post really sucks and is jumbled and vague. updates to come
Old 02-10-15, 10:39 PM
daSC4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Any updates on "widebody fitment" Thanks!
Old 02-17-15, 11:37 PM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was contemplating going with the ipad mini and the audison bit one setup. Researched it for about a month on the soundmanca website. How do you like the sound? Is it worth the effort?
Old 02-23-15, 01:28 AM
PiXEL
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by daSC4
Any updates on "widebody fitment" Thanks!
No I havent really messed with my car too much lately aside from a vertex wheel, I can update you guys in a month or so on exact wheel specs im looking for.

Originally Posted by xxtoobsxx
I was contemplating going with the ipad mini and the audison bit one setup. Researched it for about a month on the soundmanca website. How do you like the sound? Is it worth the effort?
The sound is excellent. I've listened to 3 other cars with an iPad mini that didn't use a BitOne and the difference is marginal but you definitely notice it. I strongly recommend going BitOne and using a docking connector with an OPTICAL output to hook into the bitone, i used the Pure i20. Hope this helps.

Last edited by PiXEL; 02-23-15 at 01:36 AM.
Old 02-25-15, 10:25 AM
SSmith
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Pix,

When the weather gets better we need to meet up. My pillars just got finished and upgraded processor to new H800. Car sounds incredible.

Shane
Old 02-26-15, 05:04 PM
PiXEL
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by SSmith
Pix,

When the weather gets better we need to meet up. My pillars just got finished and upgraded processor to new H800. Car sounds incredible.

Shane
Yeah for sure man. My car is actually over at ICAR Houston right now getting the front and rear bumpers fixed, but it should be done by mid march. It actually made the cut for Ricebowl though, the event Mayday Garage is putting on over at George R. Brown April 4th so if you don't see me by then you can definitely check it out there.

Last edited by PiXEL; 02-26-15 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-13-16, 07:53 PM
PiXEL
Driver School Candidate

Finally got around to replacing the ebay tail lights and pur the factory ones back in. Also been fighting power steering pump issues, its gotten a new pump and still leaks, need to figure out where its coming from. Also its no longer my daily driver, so thats a plus.

What, you DONT make grocery runs with gloves on?

I regret not leaving it like this

Old 01-14-16, 11:41 AM
CatManD3W
Pole Position

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Much better with stock tail lights!!!
Old 01-19-16, 07:46 AM
prooks
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm also having problems with the power steering after replacing the pump.. It's such a pain.
Either way car looks great, I would kill for your black paint.
Old 01-24-16, 10:29 PM
PiXEL
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by prooks
I'm also having problems with the power steering after replacing the pump.. It's such a pain.
Either way car looks great, I would kill for your black paint.
Im about to get another set of eyes on it to identify the problem, ill post again when its resolved. In the meantime, heres some shots of my car at a local meet. Car was super dirty, just went there to meet up with a buddy and a guy took a few shots. Credit to @cobracaptured on instagram

Quick Reply: My widebody 98 SC400