Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 3IS owner vehicles

JAYDEMM's Lexus IS350 F-Sport Build! - Nebula Gray Pearl/Rioja Red NuLuxe

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-14, 10:56 PM
FuYun
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jaydemm
From my understanding the 3is fsport exhaust isn't made with HKS, the 2is had a drone that was noticeable and depending on you, it was annoying to some people. I personally liked it.

Long story short, got the employee discount because i just bought the car then had a Costco $50 rebate buying from one of there associated dealers
How did you get the $50 Costco rebate? I signed up for the Costco Auto Program too but no one mentioned any rebate.

Car looks great btw!
Old 05-04-14, 10:11 AM
Jaydemm
Pole Position

Originally Posted by FuYun
How did you get the $50 Costco rebate? I signed up for the Costco Auto Program too but no one mentioned any rebate.

Car looks great btw!
Thank you! You have to make sure you buy from a Costco related dealer, buy it from the guy they name and e-mail costco proof of purchase and they'll send you a $50 you can use for whatever.
Old 05-06-14, 11:04 AM
TopShelfCo
Driver School Candidate

Hope I'm safe to say you're the first I've seen running a 3IS AFD front splitter and side skirt extension, which wins my vote. This sets your car apart and gives an option to other owners assuming AFD will stock the 3IS designs on their website. Keep up the work bro
Old 05-07-14, 09:51 AM
juvi22003
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Love the front cant really see the side properly, i spoke to RVCAIS250 couple weeks ago about getting the front done for mine is it the same company that made yours?
Old 05-07-14, 06:55 PM
Jaydemm
Pole Position

Originally Posted by TopShelfCo
Hope I'm safe to say you're the first I've seen running a 3IS AFD front splitter and side skirt extension, which wins my vote. This sets your car apart and gives an option to other owners assuming AFD will stock the 3IS designs on their website. Keep up the work bro
Thanks i really appreciate the kind words. I was told by my uncle who is a big car head to always set your own trend and do things that others haven't. I got the idea from RVCAis250, but wanted to make the splitter form to the the bumper(i'll have more pics with the write up soon)I wasn't too excited on any of the lips that's been made and the price point for those are ridiculous lol

Not sure if they've posted it on their website yet, but i do know that they are taking orders. I'll be doing a group buy if there is enough people interested when i do my write up.

Originally Posted by juvi22003
Love the front cant really see the side properly, i spoke to RVCAIS250 couple weeks ago about getting the front done for mine is it the same company that made yours?
I'll have more photos up soon on my write up, been mad busy with work. his splitter was made by APR i think, and mine is a local company here in southern California. http://www.aeroflowdynamics.com/ shoot them an e-mail and tell them Jeff sent you.
Old 05-09-14, 09:21 PM
Jaydemm
Pole Position

Spent a few hours today at Afterhours garage and Fender defender to get these bad boys to fit. Car is currently dirty so i'll have more pics once shes clean :]

Last edited by Jaydemm; 05-09-14 at 09:34 PM.
Old 05-09-14, 10:22 PM
ISDAS
Intermediate

Received 64 Likes on 27 Posts

nice and tough! I like it.
Old 05-12-14, 11:51 AM
juvi22003
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Are those varrstoen or meisters?
Old 05-12-14, 12:35 PM
Jaydemm
Pole Position

Originally Posted by juvi22003
Are those varrstoen or meisters?
Varrstoens, wish I had the money for meisters
Old 05-24-14, 03:41 PM
Jaydemm
Pole Position

Pics of the custom splitters.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 05-24-14 at 06:51 PM.
Old 05-25-14, 03:51 AM
aTeAse
Lead Lap

I've seen an accord with those around my area.
Old 06-08-14, 08:53 PM
Jaydemm
Pole Position

Thanks to @Mushi31 for the trade! Traded my Fsport Axel back + cash for his Ark Grip Catback. Got our exhaust switched out at Music Box in El Monte by Tommy.

Old 06-08-14, 09:01 PM
specONE
Racer

Received 487 Likes on 246 Posts

wow, nice
Is the Ark Grip Catback louder than the Fsport?
Old 06-08-14, 09:28 PM
Mushi31
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by specONE
wow, nice
It was a long journey but had to end due to the Family complaining about the sound (I freaken love it btw). Nice meeting JAYDEMM and his aggressive ride. The ARK Catback is louder with a nice aggressive tone and the looks on the ARK exhaust from the rear is a nice sight. The FSport is pretty low with soft growl that you can slightly hear it. I have the Takeda Intake and at the lower revs you'll hear the Fsport exhaust but once you get to the higher revs the intake is screaming.
Old 06-09-14, 01:54 AM
Jaydemm
Pole Position

Originally Posted by specONE
wow, nice
Originally Posted by Mushi31
It was a long journey but had to end due to the Family complaining about the sound (I freaken love it btw). Nice meeting JAYDEMM and his aggressive ride. The ARK Catback is louder with a nice aggressive tone and the looks on the ARK exhaust from the rear is a nice sight. The FSport is pretty low with soft growl that you can slightly hear it. I have the Takeda Intake and at the lower revs you'll hear the Fsport exhaust but once you get to the higher revs the intake is screaming.

Exactly how Steve said it. Thanks for that!

Quick Reply: JAYDEMM's Lexus IS350 F-Sport Build! - Nebula Gray Pearl/Rioja Red NuLuxe