Hello all CL members, just picked up a 2014 IS350 AWD Luxury in Nebula Grey/Black a few days ago and started modifying it right away. I am coming from a 2011 CT200h.
Started off with minor and cosmetic mods but will continue to add parts when the weather gets warmer. Toronto's -20C weather really sucks compared to the 20C weather in Hong Kong a few weeks back!
As she sits today.
- 30% Tints
- Fog Light Overlay
- Red out tail lights
- Front grille gloss black wrap
- Roof wrap
- Rho-plate Tow Hook Plate
- 19" F-Sport Forged Rims (8" front / 9" rear)
- 6K Morimoto XB35 D4S Bulbs
- iTronics ITB-100HD Dashcam with hardwire and parking mode
- RSR Down Springs (finally installed on June 10 after 3 months...)
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (F: 225/35/19 R: 255/30/19)
- Secondary catalytic converter delete (Straight piped)
- Dual 18" GT Speed custom resonators
- JoeZ Quad Tip Axle Back (Will be modified to fit the TRD diffuser)
- Ichiba V2 Hubcentric15mm spacers (Front)
- Colour matched Wald rep ducktail trunk spoiler
- TRD Diffuser (black)
- Tinted front logo
- Tinted rear reflectors
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM32 winter tires in stock sizing (225/40/18 Square)
- Front lip (for non F Sport if they ever come out)
- Roof spoiler
- Rear camber kit if one ever comes out...
- Sway bars
- Chassis strut, etc.
- Custom coilovers or AWD coilovers if they ever come out
My old CT200h. Served me extremely well but was always lacking in power.
Picking up the car from the dealership!
Waiting for the car.
Old versus new.
Getting wrapped at GTA Wrapz (I can definitely recommend their work and pricing!)
Red out tails
Gloss black roof
With my other winter warrior!
Updated my HID bulbs to the 6K Morimoto XB35 bulbs. Here is a pic. Matches the LED strip much better IMO and it looks pure white with a hint of blue.
19" F Sport Forged rims installed wrapped with F: 225/35/19 R:255/30/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
At the first exhaust shop doing cat and res delete (will have to redo because too much drone with the Joe Z system.)
Stock secondary cat and resonators removed with straight piping
Joe Z Axleback!!! (Drove to Niagara Falls to pick it up and installed it the same day)
Old tip vs new Joe Z tips
Lowered on RS*R Downs without spacers... (Flush rear, 1.5 finger gap front)