TRAC TPS Delete HELP!! w58 conversion

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-14, 06:15 PM
siccas
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation TRAC TPS Delete HELP!! w58 conversion

Hello Club Lexus,
I have a 93 SC300, with a W58 swap from auto. I have an auto ECU as well as the TRAC TB! I have done an ABS delete and I also have removed the ABS/TRAC ECU as well as the 4 relays in front of the brake and clutch masters. I have no ABS or TRAC light. But I have a few things I want to do that I have searched and searched and can not find.

First thing is the TRAC TPS. I know I seen a forum about this but I cant find it. I want to know what resistance I need to unplug the TRAC TPS. I know that you can unplug it and resistor two wires on the plug then u can cut out the hole trac flapper lol. So be for any one says buy a trac free TB. Resistors are cheep as f and I have an auto harness my ecu will still be looking for it. From my understanding it is the only abs trac bs that the actual engine ecu needs to see. I also have just unplugged it and it sounded like the two tbs where hitting when I put my key in the on position. so I plugged it back in. So if any of you know the resistance or how to test it off the trac tps would be greatly appreciated.

Second is this auto bs on my ecu. I have heard all kinds of ground out a gear on the ecu.
now I have my car where it always thinks it is in neutral. So I want to hook my clutch up to trigger this wire on my auto harness. I know how to do all of this I even have a pin out for the ecu for the auto and manual both and it says this wire requires voltage to be activated. Iv always thought that it was so posed to be grounded. So, the way I want to do it is that my clutch switch when pressed activates the neutral ground using a relay but I want to relay it where when its out that it thinks its in gear there for wouldn't start w/o the clutch in. Also I be leave that I am not getting timing adjustment b/c the ecu sees neutral all the time. I know how to wire all of this its not a problem for me at all I just want to know what the best gear to use is and if it needs ground or voltage, or resisted voltage, or resisted ground. I know neutral is straight ground b/c that's how it is now.

From these things I am thinking my ecu may be in limp mode from seeing the trac tps and nothing else. I also have an EGR delete on the car that gave me a check engine light but I resisted it and it went away I believe it was a 10kohm but it was just from one wire to the other the trac tps has more and I don't know witch ones to resistor or how much. Please Help