Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 2GS owner vehicles

RHD Aristo build going down in texas!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-13, 09:41 PM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RHD Aristo build going down in texas!

Well, i have been on the boards for a minute. I went through alot of stuff with my 1st car and i am sure its not going to stop with my next and final build for a long time. I thought i would take a trip down memory lane 1st just to refresh everyones mind on what i had and have now.

1st GS i bought was my 01 Black cherry pearl GS with maya rt5 on airforce cup suspension. Shorty after some SOB keyed my car and i had a color change done. Then some douche rear ended me which knocked my alignment out and ended up knocking the LBJ out the next day. That then led me to my UAS suspension with 7 series wheels. I am the one who might have started the trend with these wheels and 19mm adapters from motorsport technologies since i was the 2nd person to run the set up after a guy ran them on his black GS for a short time. I would get at least 10 PMs a week asking about this set up. Then switched up the paint to ISF blue and m6 wheels.
Here is a pix below. Of the changes i went thru.

I later traded and sold my car for Joes GS. I bought it from a guy who bought it off of him. Sad to say that guy took ALL the good stuff off the car before i got my hands on the car. I only wanted the car for the motor because i know what joe put into it. This car came with ALOT of stuff that I would later find myself using using for my new aristo. here are a few pix just show off joes old car and how i got it after he sold it off.

the previous owner tried to make a bumper out of a 2012 bmw 7-series M-sport bumper. Needless to say he did a horrible crap caca job. I had my guy kind of smooth out the bumper a little and this is where we got too shortly after

here is a pic of the bumper off the car and how i rolled the car for about a few weeks. Notice that massive intercooler. That will soon be on my aristo

I then grew tired of this car and had it sitting for a few months and i came across this. Yes this is the same one that came from Alex from import angels and the same guy Puff bought his car from. I have people to work out titling for me, body work, and motor work. So no worries. i will not discuss anything about whose doing it or what going on with the title in here. PM me if you must. Lets just talk about my aristo and my progress.

here is a shot of the car taking delivery from PA to Houston Texas

And here are more shots of the car

so far my brown GS and the aristo is at a friends place getting worked on and having parts swapped over.

The following mods will be happening :

Exterior:
Chrome door handles
Chrome trunk bar
Chrome rain gutters
replica JP front bumper
LED tail lights
S2k retro fitted headlights
aristo Carbon fiber rear door garnishment
Rear roof spoiler

Suspension:
BC racing coilovers
new inner and outer tie rods
New LBJ

Brakes:
Supra BBK
SS lines
stock rotors for now

motor, cooling, transmission and electronics for now will be:

Chrome valve covers
Chrome intake manifold
Chrome intercooler piping
Chrome radiator hard pipe
Custom chrome oil catch can
Quick release couplers
Greddy coolant catch can
Transmission oil cooler
FMIC
TiAl BOV
SARD oil cap
Fluidyne radiator
Mishimotor dual fans
HKS Evc6
HKS Fcon vpro 3.24 version

the car will be getting a new trunk lid because the one on the aristo was damaged and looks like trash to me. Thank god i have one already. Also, I have a set of rebuilt 19" Lowenhart BS5 i may put on the car but the wheels will need a little attention to put back together but ill see i may end up putting on my 20" brabus monoblocks on for now. the car will go in for a full respray of the same color and i will use some other parts from the brown GS to help complete the build. Like the turbo mani and dual tail wastegates

In will decide on what turbo i want later, go with a more beefed up tranny with LSD. I already have a fuel system which consist of

ID 1000cc injector
generic Fuel rail
SS braided lines and fittings
innovative wideband
aeromotive FPR
Bosch 044 inline FP with a Walboro255 FP(i might just add one big one instead)
etc etc.....

The GT42R with DP wil be forsale soon and the brown car will be too. The brown car will be getting stock twins back with new FMIC and piping with HKS BOV . And i will add a new DP with new black paint. OF course stock aristo suspension on it lol..And if someone wants that AEM FIC so they can tune it for more power i will throw that in for free!

Anyways, As you guys can see i have ALOT of work ahead of me but all baby steps and im selling stuff left and right to help fund this. Anyways enjoy a few more pix

BONUS PIC. I have a friend who owns southside performance here in houston. his buddy/business partner owns a RB26 swapped G35. I thought i would post this because.. well its hella sick to me!!!

im done for now. I will post more pix as i progress thanks for reading and looking at my trip down memory lane to now!

Last edited by handoverfi; 06-16-13 at 05:32 AM.
Old 06-15-13, 10:52 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

parting out? Sell me the JDM brake fluid....

Nice ride Anup. Let's hope this one is less issues than all your other cars.
Old 06-15-13, 11:38 PM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by speedaddic
parting out? Sell me the JDM brake fluid....

Nice ride Anup. Let's hope this one is less issues than all your other cars.
hahahaha yea me tooo!!!
Old 06-17-13, 04:37 AM
solowlex
Pole Position

This is going to be so sick!
Old 06-17-13, 05:34 AM
Rob Daddy
Lead Lap

I can't really tell but is this a slick top (no sunroof) car?
Old 06-17-13, 08:36 AM
puff
Lexus Test Driver

That jdm cloth interior will stay cooler in that TX heat than leather. Nice!
Old 06-17-13, 11:41 AM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

knowing Anup... car will be for sale shortly. LOL
Old 06-18-13, 02:46 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by speedaddic
knowing Anup... car will be for sale shortly. LOL
Lol not for a good while.....
Old 06-18-13, 08:08 AM
Sevenevez
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

interesting. nice to see your GS history. really loved the RT5's on your previous one. Your new Aristo is awesome nonetheless
Old 06-18-13, 02:04 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

wow both GS's are awesome... looks like the Abflug intake holder on Joe's GS.. very rare piece... That engine is done properly...

Can't wait to see this Aristo progress... Plus some lucky owner will get your other boosted GS...

Great recap BTW...
Old 06-22-13, 06:37 PM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Well, no pic update yet! The brown car is in pieces finally as of yesterday. The whole turbo kit is off of it. And other exterior and suspension mods will be off soon.

And since I will be sellin the gt42r and will be using all piping and intercooler from the brown car that means I am using the turbo mani. If I keep the stock twins on the aristo I would have to get all new intercooler piping for the turbo side which pretty much = waste of time. So I am buying me a new single turbo in the next few days. Either a Borgwarner s366 or pt6766 journal bearing. My installer told me I am buy either turbo, only very minor modification needs to be done to the original piping to make it fit the new turbo. So I going that route!

I also have a potential buyer for the brown car! Keeping my fingers crossed.

EDIT* i picked up this cool plate last week from someone local here in town. This JDM plate even illuminates

Last edited by handoverfi; 06-22-13 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-28-13, 12:30 PM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Slow progress but we getting there. On bc racing coilovers!

Old 06-28-13, 02:52 PM
puff
Lexus Test Driver

My twin looking good.
Old 06-28-13, 02:58 PM
1sWt2GS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Your the reason why GS is getting more rare and rare

Good work, make sure you keep updating your build thread!
Old 06-28-13, 06:14 PM
handoverfi
Pole Position

More updates

Brown GS is finally has the stock twins back in. The AEM FIC ripped out and now is for sale anyone who wants it. PM for me price. I also have some artisan lower fender vent caps if anyone is interested. This will soon be done maybe no later then Sunday according to my builder.

The best part is look what just arrived today too !! thats right my new turbo Borg Warner S366.

I am using almost everything from the brown GS to help with this build and selling alot of spare parts i have and parts that are not needed from the GS! This is turning out to be a great day!!!!

Quick Reply: RHD Aristo build going down in texas!