rawr2is250
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love your taste in mods
Old 01-12-15, 11:12 PM
Sweety911
Driver School Candidate

This is a dream setup. I want wheels like yours. Is it Volks?
Old 01-12-15, 11:40 PM
ISland350
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ayyye bronze TEs !
Old 01-13-15, 12:24 AM
senxation
Driver

Originally Posted by Sweety911
This is a dream setup. I want wheels like yours. Is it Volks?
Yeah they are. Got a different set up for this year
Old 01-15-15, 11:54 AM
Nixcision
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow looks really good! I'm in Edmonton so I know what you mean by bipolar weather lol.
I'll be lowered soon with some other tasty treats but I shied away from body kit parts due to the amount of snow, clearance, etc...

How do you find tire wear on your bc's? I noticed that you mentioned that camber is all natural on your setup.. I recently just received camber kits for my front and rear, but don't know if i actually need them--- should i sell them? Just curious on how your tires are feeling with no camber correction!

Also, you gotta come up here for the 780tuners meets! Our season closer last year was incredible. I think the opener is set again for May...
I'm going to try and come down to Calgary for Illmotion's Sunday School meet.... just gotta get all my things installed before they start!
Old 01-15-15, 12:04 PM
senxation
Driver

Originally Posted by Nixcision
Wow looks really good! I'm in Edmonton so I know what you mean by bipolar weather lol.
I'll be lowered soon with some other tasty treats but I shied away from body kit parts due to the amount of snow, clearance, etc...

How do you find tire wear on your bc's? I noticed that you mentioned that camber is all natural on your setup.. I recently just received camber kits for my front and rear, but don't know if i actually need them--- should i sell them? Just curious on how your tires are feeling with no camber correction!

Also, you gotta come up here for the 780tuners meets! Our season closer last year was incredible. I think the opener is set again for May...
I'm going to try and come down to Calgary for Illmotion's Sunday School meet.... just gotta get all my things installed before they start!
Haha sick! Do you have an instagram I can follow you and check your updates and stuff?

I did go to the Season Closer Meet last year and it was pretty awesome even though it snowed a bit near the end and got super cold lol. The drive back was the worse thing ever. Yeah definitely come down for the Illmotion show and I took part in it last year :P.

Well, I tucked 19's and was running with no camber kit because the TE37s I had weren't really aggressive at all. To be honest, it all depends on your wheel size on whether you need it or not. What camber kit did you buy? Hmm, not sure but they were okay. If you were to buy new tires, you can possibly use them for two seasons. But for me, I had a bunch of tires that blew out on me about three times lol! But I am not sure if its because of camber or not, or its just because the tires I got had ****ty sidewall support.
Old 01-15-15, 12:11 PM
Nixcision
Lexus Test Driver

no instagram (yet) as my first round of mods were pretty basic.., waiting until spring to lower and then we'll see!

Thats scary on sidewall blowouts. I got the spc balljoints up front and the figs mega arms for the rear.
The roads in Alberta aren't the greatest so I can imagine that potholes etc will help cause damage.

How are you liking your spring rates? I'm going with 14k/10k... I have an AWD so I was told that theres about 200lbs of extra weight up front, so to avoid bottoming out, go with 14k up front (I was originally going with 12k/10k)... - Do you find it too rough with our roads? Or just right?
Old 01-15-15, 06:43 PM
senxation
Driver

tbh it all depends on you. I have stiffer rates than yours and mine rides like OEM but better
Old 01-16-15, 10:56 AM
Nixcision
Lexus Test Driver

Im still not sure haha. I probably should have bought my Coilovers first, but I got a good deal on my camber kits.
Now I'm coilover-less until I save up enough money. But I've got all the alignment I need :/

I may end up selling my camber pieces on the marketplace so I can have enough for my coils. I believe AWD has camber adjustment up front on a stock suspension? If so I'll resell my ball joints
Old 01-22-15, 10:55 AM
AeroZ
Driver School Candidate

awesome car and nice to see a fella honda owner/enthusiast make the switch
Old 02-10-15, 08:41 PM
Initial G
Lexus Champion

Not sure if I missed it in the first couple of posts, but what are the specs on the TEs and tires?

Thanks
Old 02-11-15, 11:29 AM
Jump2man3
Lexus Test Driver

Nice! Love the styling man great choices
Old 02-11-15, 11:48 AM
senxation
Driver

Picked up some new arms. Front and rear camber arms from CircuitMS. Great people to deal with!

Old 02-16-15, 04:37 AM
Sweety911
Driver School Candidate

Can you tell me what brand are your nuts please?
Old 02-16-15, 09:02 AM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Don't know how I missed this build. Everything looks great so far. I've always been a fan of the vinyl roof... everyone does it... but it always looks good every single time.

Quick Reply: senxation's 2008 is350 Build Thread