Old 10-19-13, 01:40 PM
ISFpat
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by blitz_714
Replica ? lolz
Better than a CCSR replica lol

Originally Posted by Lexura1414
Love the setup, man. Great wheels selection! I might just go there with my next car. Congrats!!!!
Yesss but they are slow to make wheels.. Remember that!

Originally Posted by daedalus
More pics! That's a seriously badass setup and thanks for posting in detail the offset/tire setup. It will be a big help as a reference point for all of us in the future.
Thanks man yeah I thought out thoroughly what I wanted to do instead of piecing together whatever I want.
Old 10-19-13, 02:19 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

in for more pics and have the high res one as well...ur pics aren't doing this car justice!!!

looking good though
Old 10-19-13, 02:42 PM
JrBully
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like your new setup Pat. I can't wait see it in person one day. How's the ride on the new coils and the 305's?
Old 10-19-13, 03:15 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

i was just looking at these wheels two weeks ago wondering how it would look on the F. its a similar design to vorsteiner/klasse wheels for bmw. glad to finally see it on our cars. Looks great. 19x12 ...good job.
Old 10-19-13, 03:40 PM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Looks great, more pics!
Old 10-19-13, 03:42 PM
ISFpat
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Evil Teo
in for more pics and have the high res one as well...ur pics aren't doing this car justice!!!

looking good though
Yeah my pics are all from my cell phone unfortunately.. Like I said I just got the wheels earlier this week! I'll make some time to get proper pics of the car!

Originally Posted by JrBully
I like your new setup Pat. I can't wait see it in person one day. How's the ride on the new coils and the 305's?
I haven't pushed it hard because the rear wheel hits the inner carpet and outer quarter panel due to the wheel size but it feels really planted. I need to shave some parts off and get an alignment before I can really push it.

Originally Posted by ISFPOWER
i was just looking at these wheels two weeks ago wondering how it would look on the F. its a similar design to vorsteiner/klasse wheels for bmw. glad to finally see it on our cars. Looks great. 19x12 ...good job.
Yeah I didnt really know how exactly it would look but I did sketch it out and took a risk on the looks but it turned out way better than expected! Yeah the guys at forgestar was amazed when I told them the rear wheel size lol. I told them just wait and see.. Itll fit!
Old 10-19-13, 04:05 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by ISFpat

Yeah I didnt really know how exactly it would look but I did sketch it out and took a risk on the looks but it turned out way better than expected! Yeah the guys at forgestar was amazed when I told them the rear wheel size lol. I told them just wait and see.. Itll fit!
lol, hell yeah man. please post more pics and better quality. would love to side straight rear from the bottom, rear side shots. i would love to try and fit 12s myself. would you think the the rears would fit without any camber arms?
Old 10-19-13, 04:58 PM
ISFpat
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by LexusNN
Looks great, more pics!
Will do! Thanks!

Originally Posted by ISFPOWER
lol, hell yeah man. please post more pics and better quality. would love to side straight rear from the bottom, rear side shots. i would love to try and fit 12s myself. would you think the the rears would fit without any camber arms?
Haha you want all the shots lol. This car literally maxes out on 12's because it hits the inside fender well and outside quarter panel as the car camber in and out while driving. But it looks so sick though. I wanted to be the first but realistically speaking 11.5 wheels will give better space all around. And Nope.. I needed camber arms to make this fit but feel free to try without it lol
Old 10-19-13, 05:18 PM
MK4Sup_isF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Will do! Thanks!

Haha you want all the shots lol. This car literally maxes out on 12's because it hits the inside fender well and outside quarter panel as the car camber in and out while driving. But it looks so sick though. I wanted to be the first but realistically speaking 11.5 wheels will give better space all around. And Nope.. I needed camber arms to make this fit but feel free to try without it lol
I know, I was the widest F with my 11.5 for about 5 months. Damn you Pat!!! Jk man props for pushing the boundary!! I wonder if there is anyways any of us can do 12.5+ now. Lol metal over fenders needed now!!
Old 10-21-13, 12:42 PM
esc
Driver School Candidate

Very nice. Was wondering when I'd see these on an isf again. I had a set on my car, but sold the car recently. I like the deep concave up front. Forgestar had told me that it would not clear, so my setup was with 19x9 in the front 19x11 in the rear.

Don't mean to thread hi jack. Your car looks great, just wanted to share another pic. These will be up in the classified soon.
Old 10-21-13, 02:25 PM
ISFpat
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MK4Sup_isF
I know, I was the widest F with my 11.5 for about 5 months. Damn you Pat!!! Jk man props for pushing the boundary!! I wonder if there is anyways any of us can do 12.5+ now. Lol metal over fenders needed now!!
12.5 definitely needs over fenders.. not necessary unless you feel like running 335 tires lol

Originally Posted by esc
Very nice. Was wondering when I'd see these on an isf again. I had a set on my car, but sold the car recently. I like the deep concave up front. Forgestar had told me that it would not clear, so my setup was with 19x9 in the front 19x11 in the rear.

Don't mean to thread hi jack. Your car looks great, just wanted to share another pic. These will be up in the classified soon.
Yeah another member sent me a pic of your car and I was sad I wasn't the first to run the wheels. Regardless it looks great, mine is custom spec'ed to my needs and they also told me it would not fit. I proved them wrong
Old 10-21-13, 02:31 PM
quarius
Pole Position

Haha you want all the shots lol...
I'll be sure to take plenty of pics next time I see ya, can't wait to see the new setup
Old 10-21-13, 02:47 PM
ISFpat
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by quarius
I'll be sure to take plenty of pics next time I see ya, can't wait to see the new setup
Yeah I'm itching to get some good shots of my car. I know my car's pics is floating somewhere on some guys phones.. I spotted some guy snapping pics of my car on the freeway late last week and earlier today near my work lol.
Old 10-21-13, 03:02 PM
aWorkOfArt
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking good bro!
Old 10-23-13, 08:59 AM
DCoolBeans
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great mod list!

Quick Reply: ISFpat's.. WIDE_ISF Build