Two weeks in the body shop and this is what I find. Mad didn't describe my feelings when I seen this. Now they have to do it all over again with OEM parts on their dime. So now I have to get another rental car and go through this again. This list was on the repair quote and nothing was done correctly. They billed the insurance company for 2,200-2,400 for this.
1. Hood wasn't adjusted.
2. Headlight was not repaired
3. White fog light installed when I have the OEM yellow.
4. Very cheap aftermarket bumper installed.
5. Drivers side mirror now has a bronze tinted glass instead of factory clear
6. They had to repaint a few times becuase they couldn't match the color.
I did get my roof painted and that came out pretty decent. For the work they do I'm surprised they painted in the jams correctly and didn't just tape off a line.