Since it was nice out today decided to paint a few engine trim pieces...
Also hit the spark plug cover with Toyota Factory color Desert Sand Mica...it is very close to Sandstone Beige.
I noticed the car had these Denso Iridium VK20 spark plugs in it today when I was cleaning up my work bench didnt take notice when I took them out...
These appear to be Japanese specific spark plugs...Found this info on them
DENSO IRIDIUM TOUGH features :
- Denso Iridium Power global performances.
- 0.4mm diameter Iridium Center electrode.
- Platinum chip on ground electrode.
- Last 100 000km (5 times the classic spark plugs on normal use).
- Less fuel consumption (Up to 5%).
- Better acceleration / More stability from ignition.
- More reaction from the engine.
- Cleaner combustion / Less unburned fuel.
- Optimized compressions.
- Horsepower slightly increased.