Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > LS Models > LS430 > Build Threads
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Dsrxloreto's weak build thread

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-13, 01:24 AM   #61
usa5655
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (0)
 
usa5655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 771
facebook.com/VIP.LS430 @vipchoi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrxloreto View Post
Got my new shipment of vanity bulbs in, 01-03's take a total of 2, and 04-06's take 2 in front and 6 in the rear. Igot plenty just let me know if you need some.

Before:
Click the image to open in full size.

After:
Click the image to open in full size.
nice bro!
i need some for my 04~06 lol
how many do u have?

i need 8 total lol
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
__________________
2008 Lexus IS-F - Current
2004 Lexus Ls430 - SOLD **VIP**
2001 Lexus Gs300 - SOLD **VIP**

usa5655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-13, 01:35 AM   #62
dsrxloreto
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
dsrxloreto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ca
Posts: 119
dsrxloreto dsrxloreto dsrxloreto dsexloreto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa5655 View Post
nice bro!
i need some for my 04~06 lol
how many do u have?

i need 8 total lol
I got more for you , just hit me up
__________________
darkside racing |dnr performance | weksos industries | rywire motorsports | skunk2 racing | 515 autobody

Last edited by dsrxloreto; 04-03-13 at 04:53 PM..
dsrxloreto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-13, 04:08 PM   #63
dsrxloreto
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
dsrxloreto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ca
Posts: 119
dsrxloreto dsrxloreto dsrxloreto dsexloreto
Default

On the previous Friday there was a NorCal/San Jose region dinner which I and dsrxgoompa attended. I got to meet fellow members usa5655 who is making great progress after owning the car for only two weeks. I also met Ricky with a other black ucf30, and his friend (who's name I forgot, sorry) with a silver ucf30. It was my first time hanging out with other Ls430 owners, so I learned a lot just by chatting n stuff with them. I totally need to remember to take more pics at these types of things.
Click the image to open in full size.
Club lexus NorCal meeting
Click the image to open in full size.
Rolling there with usa5655, dsrxgoompa, and joshis408 (not pictured)
__________________
darkside racing |dnr performance | weksos industries | rywire motorsports | skunk2 racing | 515 autobody
dsrxloreto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-13, 04:26 PM   #64
dsrxloreto
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
dsrxloreto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ca
Posts: 119
dsrxloreto dsrxloreto dsrxloreto dsexloreto
Default

no updates on the car as of yet, I'm waiting for parts to come in. Yesterday, I went along with fellow teammates to Sacramento raceway for a drag race event. There was apparently some sort of car show going on, but nothing really caught my eye besides this ls400 that I'll show you a picture of. I wanted to share some pics I got from that event, not sure if anyone likes this type if stuff but I'll post anyway
Click the image to open in full size.
I believe it was on coils, since it was still that height as it drove away
Click the image to open in full size.
My buddy Edwin's k24 itb'd crx making 10.6 passes
Click the image to open in full size.
Chris black notch which is lsx powered making 11.6 passes, and Dave's lsx powered rx7 making low 10 second passes.
Click the image to open in full size.
Teddy's 1g dsm with a personal best of 9.45
Click the image to open in full size.
Hien's 1g dsm with a personal best of 9.64, this beast is driven 100+ miles to the track, takes home trophies, and is driven back!
__________________
darkside racing |dnr performance | weksos industries | rywire motorsports | skunk2 racing | 515 autobody
dsrxloreto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-13, 05:26 PM   #65
MDSC
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (3)
 
MDSC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,173
Default

That's mikes Ls , sick car
MDSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-13, 12:35 AM   #66
usa5655
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (0)
 
usa5655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 771
facebook.com/VIP.LS430 @vipchoi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrxloreto View Post
On the previous Friday there was a NorCal/San Jose region dinner which I and dsrxgoompa attended. I got to meet fellow members usa5655 who is making great progress after owning the car for only two weeks. I also met Ricky with a other black ucf30, and his friend (who's name I forgot, sorry) with a silver ucf30. It was my first time hanging out with other Ls430 owners, so I learned a lot just by chatting n stuff with them. I totally need to remember to take more pics at these types of things.
Click the image to open in full size.
Club lexus NorCal meeting
Click the image to open in full size.
Rolling there with usa5655, dsrxgoompa, and joshis408 (not pictured)
i didnt know u took a pic!! sick bro haha
lets all have photoshoots
__________________
2008 Lexus IS-F - Current
2004 Lexus Ls430 - SOLD **VIP**
2001 Lexus Gs300 - SOLD **VIP**

usa5655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-13, 03:04 PM   #67
JoshIS408
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (11)
 
JoshIS408's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bay Area CA
Posts: 4,512
JoshV408
Default

^ thats a nice IS in that pic

,.... Here ya go

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
__________________
#GTVIP #GTVIPSTYLE


SF KREW | SONICMS | WEKSOS INDUSTRIES | SPEED ELEMENT | 515 AUTOBODY | FUNCTION FORM | ACCUAIR | JUNCTION PRODUCE GERMAN AUTOBODY | LX-Mode | WALD | VIP MODULAR | RSV FORGED |


Lifes Simple...You Make Choices and You Dont Look Back

Last edited by JoshIS408; 04-10-13 at 03:15 PM..
JoshIS408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-13, 04:14 PM   #68
dsrxloreto
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
dsrxloreto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ca
Posts: 119
dsrxloreto dsrxloreto dsrxloreto dsexloreto
Default

Today I dropped my car off at my friends body shop, 515 autobody (formerly known as frAnklin autobody).
Click the image to open in full size.
There was this air'd out gs sitting on 19" work variants a schwerts
Click the image to open in full size.
I'm told this white ls400 belongs to one of the StanceNation guys
Click the image to open in full size.
This NSx belongs to my friend kris,of 515 autobody, this thing is going to be a beast.
Click the image to open in full size.
The big box my kit came in and a NASA miata next to it
Click the image to open in full size.
...and the last time my black boat will look like this
__________________
darkside racing |dnr performance | weksos industries | rywire motorsports | skunk2 racing | 515 autobody
dsrxloreto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-13, 04:19 PM   #69
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン
Trader Score: (22)
 
Kira X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 東京都
Posts: 7,657
Dark Cloud XS Death_Anghell
Default

That box is so big that you could fit that Miata in it. What kit did you decide to go with?
__________________
93 Lexus SC300
02 Lexus LS430
05 Lexus LS430 UL
95 Toyota Supra

さくら
7

Kira X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-13, 04:21 PM   #70
LsBanGer43
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (0)
 
LsBanGer43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: CA,707
Posts: 440
GlowingMonkey707 LSBanger43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrxloreto View Post
Today I dropped my car off at my friends body shop, 515 autobody (formerly known as frAnklin autobody).
Click the image to open in full size.
There was this air'd out gs sitting on 19" work variants a schwerts
Click the image to open in full size.
I'm told this white ls400 belongs to one of the StanceNation guys
Click the image to open in full size.
This NSx belongs to my friend kris,of 515 autobody, this thing is going to be a beast.
Click the image to open in full size.
The big box my kit came in and a NASA miata next to it
Click the image to open in full size.
...and the last time my black boat will look like this
That white LS400 is Elvis's co founder of stance nation, that thing is sick!! I wanna be laid out like that!! (when i have money) lol
__________________
ELEGANT MOVEMENT SINCE 2004
06 LS430 CRYSTAL WHITE ML PACKAGE
LsBanGer43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-13, 10:18 AM   #71
dsrxloreto
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
dsrxloreto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ca
Posts: 119
dsrxloreto dsrxloreto dsrxloreto dsexloreto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira X View Post
That box is so big that you could fit that Miata in it. What kit did you decide to go with?
ive been getting to know the guys at shine auto project and i got a deal that i couldnt turn down

Quote:
Originally Posted by LsBanGer43 View Post
That white LS400 is Elvis's co founder of stance nation, that thing is sick!! I wanna be laid out like that!! (when i have money) lol
yeah its a hella clean ride! i like everything about it
__________________
darkside racing |dnr performance | weksos industries | rywire motorsports | skunk2 racing | 515 autobody
dsrxloreto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-13, 11:07 AM   #72
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン
Trader Score: (22)
 
Kira X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 東京都
Posts: 7,657
Dark Cloud XS Death_Anghell
Default

Shine Auto makes some great stuff. Your car will look awesome with their kit. Did you get the roof spoiler as well?
__________________
93 Lexus SC300
02 Lexus LS430
05 Lexus LS430 UL
95 Toyota Supra

さくら
7

Kira X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 02:50 AM   #73
usa5655
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (0)
 
usa5655's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 771
facebook.com/VIP.LS430 @vipchoi
Default

damn bro!! the kits came in?? cant wait bro..gotta go see that car at the shop!!
__________________
2008 Lexus IS-F - Current
2004 Lexus Ls430 - SOLD **VIP**
2001 Lexus Gs300 - SOLD **VIP**

usa5655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 03:05 AM   #74
Vincent123
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (24)
 
Vincent123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sur Califas
Posts: 2,412
Default

Is that the junction produce replica kit that shine makes? Keeping it black or color change?
__________________
Vincent123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 07:59 AM   #75
dsrxloreto
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
dsrxloreto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: ca
Posts: 119
dsrxloreto dsrxloreto dsrxloreto dsexloreto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira X View Post
Shine Auto makes some great stuff. Your car will look awesome with their kit. Did you get the roof spoiler as well?
I didn't get the roof spoiler, I'm kind 50/50 on the roof spoiler thing. Its like if I have a roof spoiler, I feel like I would need to get window visors for it to flow. The thing is I don't really want window visors for this car.... Eehhh maybe I'll Change my mind when I feel like I need to do something to the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa5655 View Post
damn bro!! the kits came in?? cant wait bro..gotta go see that car at the shop!!
Lets go sometime! We have each others number now, so we can hit each other up <3 lol
Also remember, I'm not allowed to drive :x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent123 View Post
Is that the junction produce replica kit that shine makes? Keeping it black or color change?
Yeah that's what it is! I was originally gona go through Alec but I ended up meeting a guy from their factory which is in rancho? I think. Im sticking with black, but I was thinking about going with a Bentley black. Would you happen to know anyone selling some cool wheels at the moment?
__________________
darkside racing |dnr performance | weksos industries | rywire motorsports | skunk2 racing | 515 autobody
dsrxloreto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-13, 07:59 AM
 
 
 
 
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CA *** FORGESTAR CF5 wheels 19x9 & 19x11 IS-F fitment URWTDRM Wheels and Tires Classifieds 17 07-13-13 06:04 PM
Concavo Wheels + IS250 = Sick Shoot and Video bob4256 IS - Second Generation 37 01-19-13 08:43 PM
some new pix!!! lexuswtf Northern California Lexus Club 11 10-12-12 11:37 PM
Official Cigar Thread emoshun The Clubhouse 0 10-09-12 10:32 AM


Tags
1g, artist, build, elvis, girafa, gs300, hardiritt, leon, lexus, ls400, ls430, nation, stance, supercharged, texas, thomas, vip, waffe

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:40 PM.

Join ClubLexus
Advertising


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use | JOBS


Get all contact info