Build Threads Details on Club Lexus LS400 owner vehicles

Worlds slowest build

Old 11-03-15, 07:12 AM
Nishy
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worlds slowest build

Ok, so I think it's time I make a build thread that's going to be more of a documentation of the slow build of my car. To start off, I bought this 1990 LS mid January of this year (2015) completely stock except for some no name 15" wheels the PO put on.

The next day I put on some 16" Voxx Torino wheels I had sitting around for a temp solution.

Within a week I ordered clear turn signals/side markers, new 18" STR wheels, and all the parts for a tune-up.

Changed the spark plugs, wires, and air filter and got the new wheels on. It stayed that way until about July when I got a set of Work Eurolines in from Japan...

Then about two weeks later I ordered a set of Largus coilovers again from Japan. Got them in and pretty much slammed it...

I was rubbing really bad on the fronts so I went to a smaller tire. About three weeks ago I maxed out the rear coilovers and the fender just barely tucks the top of the wheel

oh yeah... it's about 1/3" off the ground and it's my daily driver.

About that time I also got in a VIP table from Vip'dOut for kicks and grins and its cool as F***!!

Plans now... I don't really know. I need to get my seats re-upholstered and I want to get a set of some secret SSR's and do an old school type build. Maybe some curtains? If you guys want some different pics let me know. I have a lot on my phone lol
Old 11-10-15, 11:11 AM
Nishy
Rookie

Update... I got t-boned by a Compass last night. Just went in for an estimate to fix it and they quoted almost $7300. I guess it's goodbye lexus...
Old 12-29-15, 09:40 AM
2GenLS4
Rookie

Nishy.. So sorry for your loss man. Was a beautiful build. Maybe part out your coils rims? Buy another LS?