Search this Thread

Old 05-27-13, 05:50 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by IAMJAVEDG
New video & photo's #teamvossen

http://youtu.be/XVA5a7dDWoc

sic as always JAV... the CV5 was my 2nd choice but chose the CV4 for the LS. now when the PS wheels drop, i'm going to see if they have the similar wheel for the CV4 and CV5 in the PS version.
Old 05-27-13, 07:32 PM
RDIS250AWD
Lead Lap

Received 91 Likes on 38 Posts

Wow the rolling shot is my fav. Sick GS
Old 05-27-13, 08:48 PM
GS350Dat
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Love your GS as the matter of fact i have one of the pics as my background on my PC. Quick question how did you red your rear turn signals?
Old 05-28-13, 09:23 AM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
sic as always JAV... the CV5 was my 2nd choice but chose the CV4 for the LS. now when the PS wheels drop, i'm going to see if they have the similar wheel for the CV4 and CV5 in the PS version.
Thanks! VPS is going to change the game I'm sure you will love all the designs.

Originally Posted by RDIS250AWD
Wow the rolling shot is my fav. Sick GS
Thanks!

Originally Posted by GS350Dat
Love your GS as the matter of fact i have one of the pics as my background on my PC. Quick question how did you red your rear turn signals?
I bought a bulk roll of red vinyl from Aerotect, traced the amber signals and made a stencil to cut out the vinyl and then applied it.

I wasn't a fan of the amber. IMO it kills the show of the LED strips, having them red makes the LED strips stand out much more.
Old 05-28-13, 09:59 AM
Vossen Wheels
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Those rolling shots came out so damn good! Looking great Javed! Keep it up!
Old 05-28-13, 01:09 PM
GS350Dat
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm too lazy to trace and cut and stuff. Do you mind making a pair for me? Been looking all over to see if someone sells them! Just curious though
Old 05-29-13, 06:41 AM
Rash
hmm

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks so good bhai! The best vossen wheel.
Old 05-30-13, 05:12 PM
timerbob
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Clean looking build you got going. What other plans do you have in mind? The color of the car and wheels really set each other off well.
Old 05-30-13, 08:05 PM
dseag2
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Great sound and that color is amazing when the sun hits it!
Old 06-02-13, 01:05 PM
13FSPORT
Lead Lap

Received 40 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by IAMJAVEDG
In November of 2011 I was at the SEMA show and started planning out a project / build for the 4GS. After going for a ride in a fully loaded FSPORT driven by Scott Pruet, I was officially sold on the car.

Many owner's bring up the topic of horse power and the GS being "under powered" compared to car's in it's class. But when you analyze the entire car, compare options, and technology.... the GS win's.

I thought the car would be under powered upon hearing it was using the same power plant as the IS350 and previous GS350 for such a big car 306HP sound's like nothing, but the way it's tuned and the way it handles... 306HP seem's great.

After driving the car at Palm Beach International Raceway during the GS Performance Tour, I was able to compare options and models. The F SPORT would have been great with all the options if I had plans on leaving the car stock for the most part.. but that's never the case with any of my cars!

I like color's that aren't so typical. White, Silver, Black, Red - they all look great but are too mainstream for my liking. After week's of numerous renderings and staring at the brochure in different lighting the decision was made, the car HAD to be Fire Agate Pearl with Flaxen Interior.

In June I visited Lexus of Pembroke Pines and the team was helpful as always. Unfortunately there were no more Fire Agate Pearl / Flaxen combo's left in stock so with a few phone call's they were able to source a car that was waiting at the port which didn't come attached with a long waiting period.

I believe the GS is a very sophisticated car, Lexus made a bold statement with this model which is the beginning of a whole new era. So for the build, I teamed up with the best of the best.

I'd like to thank Vossen, Falken, PPE Engineering, GT Haus, D2 Racing, Lexus of Pembroke Pines, and SKP Dezign for being a part of this build!
  • SKP Dezign (Skipper) Aero Kit
  • F SPORT Front End Conversion (Bumper, Grilles)
  • Prototype Lowering Springs (Company TBA if they decide to produce these)
  • D2 Racing Big Brake Kit - Front 14.1" Cross Drilled Two Piece Rotors / 8 Piston Caliper
  • D2 Racing Big Brake Kit - Rear 14.1" Cross Drilled Two Piece Rotors / 4 Piston Caliper
  • Vossen Wheels VVS-CV7 Polished Front 20x9 Rear 20x10.5
  • Falken FK453 Tires

Teaser Video by Vossen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQXwL0yKjF0

Is there a company in the US that sell the SKP Design front lip? If so let me know please
Old 06-03-13, 08:31 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Love this shot....

Old 06-03-13, 08:43 PM
sam430
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Go to skipper Japan site. They will list their distributer by continent and state. I'd like to see a closer pic of the front in different angles.
Old 09-01-13, 12:45 PM
LexFather

Spoke to GThaus... Likely going with this exhaust ...
Old 09-02-13, 10:15 AM
IAMJAVEDG
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Teaser shots of a recent shoot in Philly prior to Tuner Evolution 2013 by RSELLOS Photography with Miss Nathalie Castillo

The car is now sitting on a full digital air suspension setup by AirREX, I racked just a bit over 3200 miles in one month with the prototype system.

Drove through Manhattan, Time Square, Queens, Staten Island, DC, Philly (basically some of the most harsh roads on the east coast) and didn't find a single flaw with the system.

Last edited by IAMJAVEDG; 09-02-13 at 10:25 AM.
Old 09-02-13, 01:53 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

stil the best modded GS so far IMO... 3200 miles in 1 month, "WHOA"...

Quick Reply: IAMJAVEDG's Fire Agate Pearl 4GS Build Thread