Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 4GS owner vehicles

I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-13, 10:51 AM
bigblack06

Received 315 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by Blueprint
Thanks bro, see you Saturday Is she coming cause she will be there...

Thanks, would love to see yours Saturday as well!

Took this pic after dinner as it settled some. You can see the rear is much lower and the front is slightly lower and the car now sits really nice over the stock wheels. Very happy!
Damn I want this looks so bad. Looks good especially after the rims are installed.
Old 04-04-13, 11:53 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by bigblack06
Damn I want this looks so bad. Looks good especially after the rims are installed.
Thanks bro. More pics, conservative drop, perfect for us right now and even with stock wheels it closes that gap. Looks so much better and more tidy. Its funny that these are the widest wheels on any Lexus not an LFA and they need spacers to fit flush, the drop shows it more to me.
Attached Thumbnails I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread-drop12.jpg   I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread-drop13.jpg   I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread-drop14.jpg   I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread-drop15.jpg   I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread-drop16.jpg  

Old 04-04-13, 12:19 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

nice and conservative (went from ashy to classy/ Notorious BIG). it's a good look. now hurry up and install the CV4s lol.
Old 04-04-13, 05:30 PM
LexFather

Cool

I was slightly nervous that her choice would look too much like stock but when we dropped the car we knew she made a great choice. This is a perfect drop and look for the executive that wants an OEM+ look and when she saw it for the first time she yelled and loved it! I had to make a quick stop to Butler Tire to get black wheel tuner nuts as the stock Lexus ones do not work. Thanks to David and Dani there!

We inspected it and drove it around and Donnie was stunned at how well he drove, again they deal mostly with Euro cars and high performance M/AMG etc cars so its great to see Lexus really hit the mark in regards to the way it drives. This is high praise!

The Vossen CV4's and RS*R combo here is PERFECT, this is exactly what we wanted. Super super happy. The wheels fit super flush with the 20x9 and 20x10.5 size, +32 up front and +45 in the rear. I really like the Invo Tire and I much prefer the 30 sidewall, my 3GS used the 25 sidewall and IMO it is too thin for my liking. I cleared my fender to make the 30 fit and I was happy so I know I will be happy with the 30 on the 4GS where the larger size lets it fit properly.

We call her "Scarlett" and she is running Nitto Invo 245/35/20 and 285/30/20. There is no scrubbing or issues with this combo and again it has the DRS (rear steer) and I've driven it hard already and I didn't hear any noises. Also there are no issues with the headlights.

More pics to come soon.

Thanks to

RS*R
Buckhead Imports
Nitto Tires
of course Vossen
Attached Thumbnails I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread-drop17.jpg   I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread-drop18.jpg   I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread-drop19.jpg  

Old 04-04-13, 06:29 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Oh oh..... Once you see the car you realize it was all worth it. She looks perfect, drop = perfect, wheels = perfect. I see you... Tell the wife congratz, I know she's happy with the results. I have a feeling you have more up your sleeve... I'm just sayin. Waiting for sun shots.
Old 04-04-13, 06:43 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
Oh oh..... Once you see the car you realize it was all worth it. She looks perfect, drop = perfect, wheels = perfect. I see you... Tell the wife congratz, I know she's happy with the results. I have a feeling you have more up your sleeve... I'm just sayin. Waiting for sun shots.
Thanks bro. I wish my next mod was like you, power trunk and mirrors I'll use the SLR for some real pics, these iP5 pics are probably wearing people out.

BTW CL, I'm selling the 19" F-sports, 19x8 and 19x9, not even 5k miles on them, not one blemish.

Old 04-04-13, 06:44 PM
SNiiP3R
Lead Lap

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Looks nice! This is how the F-Sport should come from the factory!
Old 04-04-13, 07:02 PM
Mixman
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, that's smokin with the drop and CV4's.The CV4's are my favorite Vossen's.....except I would like them in 19"'s.

Now because of your setup, I am considering changing up from the RSR Down Sus to the regular Down springs. They seem like the perfect drop......except that I have AWD and hopefully it comes out looking the same.
Old 04-04-13, 07:16 PM
bigblack06

Received 315 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by Blueprint
I was slightly nervous that her choice would look too much like stock but when we dropped the car we knew she made a great choice. This is a perfect drop and look for the executive that wants an OEM+ look and when she saw it for the first time she yelled and loved it! I had to make a quick stop to Butler Tire to get black wheel tuner nuts as the stock Lexus ones do not work. Thanks to David and Dani there!
We inspected it and drove it around and Donnie was stunned at how well he drove, again they deal mostly with Euro cars and high performance M/AMG etc cars so its great to see Lexus really hit the mark in regards to the way it drives. This is high praise!
The Vossen CV4's and RS*R combo here is PERFECT, this is exactly what we wanted. Super super happy. The wheels fit super flush with the 20x9 and 20x10.5 size, +32 up front and +45 in the rear. I really like the Invo Tire and I much prefer the 30 sidewall, my 3GS used the 25 sidewall and IMO it is too thin for my liking. I cleared my fender to make the 30 fit and I was happy so I know I will be happy with the 30 on the 4GS where the larger size lets it fit properly.

We call her "Scarlett" and she is running Nitto Invo 245/35/20 and 285/30/20. There is no scrubbing or issues with this combo and again it has the DRS (rear steer) and I've driven it hard already and I didn't hear any noises. Also there are no issues with the headlights.
More pics to come soon.
Thanks to
Wow she is lookin good, love the way it sits now. Yeah the spacers are needed for the stock wheels, I want to do this but worried about spacers heard its a bad choice.

Originally Posted by SNiiP3R
Yes +1 on that.
Old 04-05-13, 06:02 AM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Looks great can't wait to see in tomrrow!
Old 04-05-13, 06:16 AM
TriniGS
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

PERFECTO. Now that's how an F-sport should look. Think you guys nailed it in the pursuit of perfection. The drop and wheels came together nicely but I think the finish of the wheels with the white car, hmmmm just bad ***.

Those CV4's are about to get real popular in the 4gen forums lol.
Old 04-05-13, 08:29 AM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

That's a beauty, looks awesome.
Old 04-05-13, 09:14 AM
TripleL
No Substitute

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Looks fantastic! I like the executive, as you called it , drop and the new wheels compliment the car and the drop nicely. Enjoy it!
Old 04-05-13, 10:23 AM
yardie876
Lexus Champion

Received 87 Likes on 73 Posts

Looks great! I was initially going to go with CV4s but figured It'd be a pain to clean them (I know, I'm lazy lol) so I chose the CV7s and love them. Props my man!
Old 04-26-13, 05:56 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by SNiiP3R
Agreed! With Vossen's from the factory

Originally Posted by Mixman
Wow, that's smokin with the drop and CV4's.The CV4's are my favorite Vossen's.....except I would like them in 19"'s.

Now because of your setup, I am considering changing up from the RSR Down Sus to the regular Down springs. They seem like the perfect drop......except that I have AWD and hopefully it comes out looking the same.
Thanks a lot. A few people changed. Happy after 1500 or so miles.

Originally Posted by bigblack06
Wow she is lookin good, love the way it sits now. Yeah the spacers are needed for the stock wheels, I want to do this but worried about spacers heard its a bad choice.

Yes +1 on that.
Thanks bro!

Originally Posted by Tee
Looks great can't wait to see in tomrrow!
Thanks for coming out!

Originally Posted by TriniGS
PERFECTO. Now that's how an F-sport should look. Think you guys nailed it in the pursuit of perfection. The drop and wheels came together nicely but I think the finish of the wheels with the white car, hmmmm just bad ***.

Those CV4's are about to get real popular in the 4gen forums lol.
Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by LexusNN
That's a beauty, looks awesome.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by TripleL
Looks fantastic! I like the executive, as you called it , drop and the new wheels compliment the car and the drop nicely. Enjoy it!
Thanks bud! Its not as sexy being dumped but I think for most this is a great look and no rubbing or issues.

Originally Posted by yardie876
Looks great! I was initially going to go with CV4s but figured It'd be a pain to clean them (I know, I'm lazy lol) so I chose the CV7s and love them. Props my man!
Yes, I had to get a new brush to clean with. And I use only Eagle One.

www.eagleone.com

Quick Reply: I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread