I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread - Page 6 - Club Lexus Forums

Log In 

I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread

Closed Thread
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-13, 09:36 PM   #76
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!
iTrader: (25)
 
Ay-nako's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Queens, NY to Hella Vegas!
Posts: 4,702
Default

**** bro! congrats on the car didnt even realize you bought a 4th gen!!!
Ay-nako is offline  
Old 02-02-13, 09:40 AM   #77
LexFather
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

After thinking of how happy we have been with the RS*R coil overs on the Vossen Project GS I've decided to go with RS*R springs on the F-Sport. Called them up to ask some questions and they were a pleasure to deal with. They offer two sets:

Standard- drops about .75"
Super Down- drops 1.75"

Also a new coil over system "black 1" is coming and I can't share pics yet but it's really awesome. They told me how much R&D they do not just releasing a suspension but updating it based on feedback. We both spoke on how cool Clark is from VIP Auto Salon and takes goods are of us.

I have to say the wait on the LEXUS f-sport springs are ridiculous at this point, pushed back again to spring. These were to be out first over the summer than for Christmas. Guess Santa no like GS owners lol.

Also now contemplating painting the front brake red or going full front/rear BBK.



Quote:
Originally Posted by dsage View Post
i like the red interior
THANKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ay-nako View Post
**** bro! congrats on the car didnt even realize you bought a 4th gen!!!
Thanks mahn...
 
Old 02-02-13, 10:13 PM   #78
Dharp65
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: GA
Posts: 76
Default

Does VIP have them in stock? How low are you gonna go?
Dharp65 is offline  
Old 02-03-13, 09:26 PM   #79
LexFather
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharp65 View Post
Does VIP have them in stock? How low are you gonna go?
I will find out D... Going conservative.. If its not low enough will likely swap to the super-down...
 
Old 02-05-13, 09:23 AM   #80
djpeakSD
Lead Lap
 
djpeakSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California
Posts: 426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
I will find out D... Going conservative.. If its not low enough will likely swap to the super-down...
Why not go right in the middle with the Tanabe's? It sounds like you are sold on RSR though….
djpeakSD is offline  
Old 02-06-13, 09:26 AM   #81
Vossen Wheels
info@vossenwheels.com
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: FL
Posts: 801
Default

Can't wait to see this thing sitting lower and tucking some VPS
Vossen Wheels is offline  
Old 02-07-13, 09:53 AM   #82
LexFather
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpeakSD View Post
Why not go right in the middle with the Tanabe's? It sounds like you are sold on RSR though….
I want the best spring and I want something conservative for now with maybe plans to go lower in the future and RS*R offers two options. The customer service has been incredible and the coilovers I've experienced are top notch.RS*R is a big deal in Japan. Thanks again to VIP Auto Salon.

Springs are arriving from Japan as we speak. Unfortunately due to travel I lightly won't be able to install them with wheels until March but as soon as I am settled, her GS will have them installed. Its been pretty cool to see her WANT wheels and a drop, she now sees how much of a visual difference it makes as well as adding a touch better handling. She said she wants graphite CV4's as she wants to keep a similar color to the dark satin finish on the stock 19" F-sport wheels.

I am seriously contemplating painting the front calipers gloss red as well.
 
Old 02-07-13, 03:23 PM   #83
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion
 
sydtoosic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 4,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
I want the best spring and I want something conservative for now with maybe plans to go lower in the future and RS*R offers two options. The customer service has been incredible and the coilovers I've experienced are top notch.RS*R is a big deal in Japan. Thanks again to VIP Auto Salon.

Springs are arriving from Japan as we speak. Unfortunately due to travel I lightly won't be able to install them with wheels until March but as soon as I am settled, her GS will have them installed. Its been pretty cool to see her WANT wheels and a drop, she now sees how much of a visual difference it makes as well as adding a touch better handling. She said she wants graphite CV4's as she wants to keep a similar color to the dark satin finish on the stock 19" F-sport wheels.

I am seriously contemplating painting the front calipers gloss red as well.
sounds like a plan... wifey is going to be stylin and profiling.
sydtoosic is offline  
Old 02-08-13, 08:32 AM   #84
TriniGS
Lead Lap
iTrader: (2)
 
TriniGS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 788
Default

Cannot wait to see it with the drop. F-sports seem pretty rear in this area so seeing one customized even sets it more apart.
TriniGS is offline  
Old 02-08-13, 12:45 PM   #85
LexFather
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydtoosic View Post
sounds like a plan... wifey is going to be stylin and profiling.
Thats the plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniGS View Post
Cannot wait to see it with the drop. F-sports seem pretty rear in this area so seeing one customized even sets it more apart.
Thanks bro. Clark and I chatted with RS*R so look for a Group Buy coming soon on their springs and coils. Gotta take care of my GS brothers.
 
Old 02-08-13, 01:55 PM   #86
ChuH
Lexus Test Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Guam
Posts: 1,145
Default

Keep us posted on the RS-R Group Buy. Tried to order Tanabe springs and they are backorder until April. F-Sport springs who knows when it will be release. Need to order springs ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
Thats the plan.



Thanks bro. Clark and I chatted with RS*R so look for a Group Buy coming soon on their springs and coils. Gotta take care of my GS brothers.
ChuH is offline  
Old 02-19-13, 04:45 PM   #87
LexFather
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuH View Post
Keep us posted on the RS-R Group Buy. Tried to order Tanabe springs and they are backorder until April. F-Sport springs who knows when it will be release. Need to order springs ASAP.
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/club...n-springs.html

Cause I love y'all thanks to RS R & Clark at VIP Auto for making it happen.

Springs should be here for me to install any day now, as soon as I can they are installed hopefully in two weeks. Car has been sitting waiting the last 2 weeks.

Also trying to get permission for bodykit and its looking good!
 
Old 02-19-13, 04:54 PM   #88
ChuH
Lexus Test Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Guam
Posts: 1,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/club...n-springs.html

Cause I love y'all thanks to RS R & Clark at VIP Auto for making it happen.

Springs should be here for me to install any day now, as soon as I can they are installed hopefully in two weeks. Car has been sitting waiting the last 2 weeks.

Also trying to get permission for bodykit and its looking good!
Ordered the Super Down springs last week from VIP Auto but had them ship air freight directly from Japan to me instead. Can't wait for my Vossen CV4. Hopefully in a couple of weeks more.
ChuH is offline  
Old 03-01-13, 03:02 PM   #89
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,949
Default

Well Well what have we here
Attached Thumbnails
I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread-box.jpg  
Brian@Vossen is offline  
Old 03-01-13, 05:48 PM   #90
bigblack06
Moderator
iTrader: (14)
 
bigblack06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Beantown
Posts: 5,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen View Post
Well Well what have we here
I see lowering springs, we need pics, actually I need pics I wanna see them.
bigblack06 is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2012 GX 460 Premium Review "The End of an Era"? LexFather Car Chat 52 12-28-15 07:24 PM
Conservative build tread- Fire Agate Pearl/Flaxen Interior TriniGS Build Threads 66 11-30-15 07:09 PM
CA 2008 IS 350 X package RX7 RAGE Lexus Vehicles Classifieds 2 05-18-15 11:48 AM
My new 2014 LS F-sport LexFather LS - 4th Gen (2007-present) 41 07-09-14 08:05 PM
1SICKREVIEW to come on the new ES. If you have any specific questions please post LexFather ES - 6th Gen (2013-present) 18 10-26-12 05:42 AM


Tags
92, cherry, gs, knockdown, lexus, millenium, mod, momma, performance, red, rsr, sc400, springs, tera, turned

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved