Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 4GS owner vehicles

I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-13, 04:00 PM
yardie876
Lexus Champion

Received 87 Likes on 73 Posts

Two peas in a pod! They both look great. Is the 3IS making a cameo at tower shoppes anytime soon? Can't wait to see it in person!
Old 08-08-13, 11:03 AM
LexFather

Life can be quite interesting..... we hardly get to drive the car.... my wife now walks to work most days and I seem to be driving every other car but this one....so sadly it sits a ton

After some travel I took it out for a spin and I genuinely enjoy walking to this car, getting inside and driving the snot outta it. I drove a TON of different cars and the GS F-sport has passion, that "soul" in cars. The team behind this car really set out to make a car that will make you smile.

Even not speeding around, due to the high quality of the interior and its layout and the usual Lexus suppleness well it makes a great Lexus.

Really dreaming of a GS F now.....can only imagine the possibilities...for now, I cannot say enough great things about this car.

Old 08-09-13, 10:59 PM
nickhaaa
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's awesome and I completely agree with everything you said about the GS. I just can't get enough of it, it is just so damn gorgeous to look at and drive.
Old 08-10-13, 02:04 AM
natnut
Pole Position

Received 87 Likes on 52 Posts

Hi BluePrint, really looking forward to your comparisons between the ride and handling of the GS vs the new Q50 you got.
Old 09-07-13, 03:02 PM
LexFather

We call her "Scarlett" due to the red leather.... she's been posted by Lexus on the splash page for the #itsyourmove IS launch event next Saturday. We both will be there in the Vossen booth, hope to meet some of you Cali owners!

http://itsyourmove.splashthat.com

Old 10-21-13, 08:47 AM
LexFather

Our F-sport has been to Orlando twice in the past month or so and the ride up and down has been awesome, what a great vehicle for a 3 hour road trip.....

This past weekend we shot down to Orlando to support a CL O.G Wringo and his "Showdown in O Town"

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/flo...rlando-fl.html

There I debuted something new The new Vossen CVT directional wheel
www.vossencvt.com

This week RS-R Coilovers are going in to replace the Down Springs

Old 10-21-13, 10:11 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

The CVT looks good on Scarlett, can we get a rolling vid, preferably a slow roll, i want to see those wheels in action at a slow pace.
Old 10-21-13, 10:26 AM
Dharp65
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just plain sick.
Old 10-21-13, 10:32 AM
thISguy350
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

car looks amazing
Old 11-11-13, 06:11 PM
LexFather

Thanks…time to finally go lower

The wife agreed to go with RS-R sport-i coilovers I have planned the install for Thursday at my friends at Dynamic Turbo. We both agreed the car could look slightly lower (and I have given RS-R the feedback and they are evaluating making the down spring slightly lower) and we would have the flexibility of raising it for her daily use and lowering it for car meets and shows. Preparing for SEMA really tied up my time.

Seems she is also warming up to a bodykit so researching that as well. I love the integrated dual exhausts so not sure I want to change the rear.

Thinking seriously about a BBK except the F-sport has a BBK up front..but the looks of a full 4 piece BBK gives me feelings

Pics coming this week….

Old 12-04-13, 07:37 PM
LexFather

And nearly a month late…coils still sitting there…super busy and took the GS on a 1600 mile or so road trip in the South….car performed flawlessly….minimal seat fatigue compared to my GS 450h… I do wish for more power..its calling me…

My wife loves the GS but I think she is getting the itch for a SUV……so now started to early looking around…clearly if we make that move this will accelerate mods for the GS

Before our road trip we took the GS to "Simply Clean". For whatever reasons we were in a section with no music so I decided to just leave the car on a few hours and blast the Mark Levinson from the iPhone. Mind you her car is the least modded out the group but I left the windows down and doors open which attracted a ton of attention since it was the only GS F sport there and the music was blasting at Max.

Everyone with their "show cars" was shocked at the attention it received. People simply love the interior and were shocked at how clear and loud the music was playing. I can't state how many times I had to tell people it was a stock system. I spent a lot of time also showing people the interior which drew rave reviews. Its pretty clear Lexus really needs to do a better job showing people what this car offers.

I think the best compliment from the ML system was a guy that was standing there for a good 3 songs and he told me he competes in audio competitions and has some 2,000 watt system and it wasn't as good as the ML. He wanted to buy the system!

The car is simply a pleasure for both of us. Thank you Lexus.

You can see the car partially in this video…

Last edited by LexFather; 12-04-13 at 07:40 PM.

Old 02-25-14, 08:45 AM
FSPORTJC
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

CVT truly compliment the GS! The Cv4 are ultimately my favorite wheel for the car!
Old 02-25-14, 11:40 AM
islandbeef
Racer

Received 62 Likes on 38 Posts

Niiiice.
Old 02-25-14, 12:00 PM
TriniGS
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sweet. Wheels look awesome on the whip.
Old 02-26-14, 07:14 PM
LexFather

Thanks guys! I have to still (lame) install the RS-R Coils…I have a lip spoiler on the way as well..

Quick Reply: I startz thread for reasonz ....Build Thread