Hello, my name is Stefan from Belgium.
After several years snooping around and gather informationon on this forum, it is time to propose my project.
To begin, my Lexus GS300 is built in 1998 and has 138,000 miles walked.
Almost 2 years ago i bought this Lexus GS300 to replace my Honda Accord.
Considering the age, ths car was in very good condition.
On the windscreen there was rust due to poor treatment by replacement and some small dents.
This has already happened:
- NewOEM front bumper
- OEM rear bumper
- Nev OEM headlights
- New windshield
- Many new OEM parts
- TTE front lip
- Cleaned frontbumper
- VS-KF Work Wheels 19x8.5 +16 and 19x9.5 +8
- Toyo Tires 215-35-19 and 225-35-19
- Viair Airride based on K-sport suspension
- Wheel edge rear modified to fit the wheels
- Facelift taillights
- Fully repainted in original color
On air without rear wheels, did not fit
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!