Build Threads Details on Club Lexus LS460 owner vehicles

Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-12, 12:16 PM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by sojah
my man Tee steppin up his game. here i am still putting rims on my 430 and you doing big things on the 460. car is lookin killer for sure. keep up the good work.
Thx Sojah! You have had three sets of wheels, you changing wheels like socks!

Originally Posted by Mikey100
All this L-O-V-E being shown your way, Tee.
It must be so hard to contain yourself.
ROFL ....... Wishing you and those KILLER Wheels a great Day.

Oh, Tee ! ......I heard thru the grapevine sumptin' about some Lexus' guy in Atlanta with an LS similar to yours just sulking over the fact his wheels weren't as drop-dead gorgeous as yours. Don't know if it's true, but I read it on the InterNet so I know it's true. Maybe you know this fella, Tee. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!!!!

Take Care - and keep those new shoes Sparklin' clean !
Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
LOL! Mikey making waves.

Originally Posted by veritek
Lookin real proper Tee. You have proven the old saying of "good things come to those who wait".
Thx Bing AKA Lexus Godfather/O.G.!!!!
Old 03-01-12, 04:29 AM
Tee

Put on the caliper decals yesterday, front 'Lexus', rear 'Logo' and two random pics of the rear wheel.
Attached Thumbnails Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-photo-1.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-photo-5.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-photo-2.jpg   Tee's LS460 SWB Build Pics & Vids Thread-photo-3.jpg  
Old 03-01-12, 08:51 AM
adamls2
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm waiting to paint my calipers to do that. Would the rears fit the front "LEXUS" sticker or would it be too big? Also, where did you get the stickers from? Iv'e seen a few on eBay just not sure about the sizes... Looks great BTW
Old 03-01-12, 09:47 AM
Mikey100
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Tee !!!!!!!

C'mon Son !!!!!!! No fair at all !!!!!!!!!!!!! -

I do the article on how to make yer calipers look like a Million bucks for $36 measly bucks .........

And the LEAST you could do is to share with us where ya got the Lexus decals ? !!!!!!!!!!!! - -

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssh ! -

Old 03-01-12, 10:54 AM
Tee

The Lexus Caliper Decals. Included is two front "Lexus" decals and two rear Lexus "L" decals to cover all four calipers. The colors come in white, black, metallic silver, metallic gold, dark grey and red.

I had these decals on my LS430 with NO issues with them peeling or coming off.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/3892496-post36.html

They also have new decals for the OEM IS-F repalcement decals.

Adam, the IS-F might fit the rear they are smaller and have the Lexus w/ logo together

Maybe the IS350 as well.

IS300 Caliper Decals, Straight

Great customer service too.

My bad Mikey. All I bough tthe Caliper Decals from here: http://motogfx.com/lexus/
Old 03-02-12, 01:39 PM
Lexizm
Lexus Test Driver

What's up Tee. I'm glad I called you today because I've been out of pocket up here in Minesota and my laptop acting up. I was able to see my boy's ride...FINALLY with your sneekers back on but MY GOODNESS MONEY!!!!! When I saw your pics I was like, DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM, what part of the game is this!!!!

Money, your car is BEYOND HOT with those wheels, that's the hardest 460 I've seen right now with those wheels and the mods you've done and of course let's not forget the 100 layers of 'Wet Wax' on your ride....lol I know I've been away from home a bit too long but man, I'm confident that you pics as good quality as they are, give your car no justice to how it looks inperson. Congrats money, your car is HARD for real son!!!!!
Old 03-02-12, 06:07 PM
KayGee
Instructor

Received 41 Likes on 20 Posts

Nice!! I don't usually read this forum but I saw your new sig picture on another thread and quickly found this one. Chris was putting that peer pressure on you something awful . Props to you for doing something different and new. Can't wait to see both of your rides in person again
Old 03-02-12, 06:34 PM
CJITTY

Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by KayGee
Nice!! I don't usually read this forum but I saw your new sig picture on another thread and quickly found this one. Chris was putting that peer pressure on you something awful . Props to you for doing something different and new. Can't wait to see both of your rides in person again
LOL!! Tee had thoughts of 22s long before I even bought my 460!! I have a feeling he is now driving around with his driver window down, right hand on wheel, left hand hanging out on the window/door edge, hater blocker shades on and he probably even put on his gold pinky ring #flossin #GoingSlowWhilePassingByPlateGlassWindows
Old 03-02-12, 07:10 PM
Mikey100
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by CJITTY
LOL!! Tee had thoughts of 22s long before I even bought my 460!! I have a feeling he is now driving around with his driver window down, right hand on wheel, left hand hanging out on the window/door edge, hater blocker shades on and he probably even put on his gold pinky ring #flossin #GoingSlowWhilePassingByPlateGlassWindows
You are B-A-D, CJITTY !!!! Bad to The Bone ! ....... LOL ! Nuttin' else to say, Son ! - - ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-12, 07:41 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Looks pretty good. I didn't think I'd like the big LS without lipped wheels but it looks pretty nice.
Why does it look so nice without the drop? Still needs to be dropped but looks alright stock height. What gives?
Old 03-02-12, 08:43 PM
adamls2
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Ice350
Looks pretty good. I didn't think I'd like the big LS without lipped wheels but it looks pretty nice.
Why does it look so nice without the drop? Still needs to be dropped but looks alright stock height. What gives?
With the darker cars you can't really see the gap as much as a lighter colored car.

Here is a kind of before and after of my car... (crappy pics sorry)
Old 03-03-12, 05:31 AM
CJITTY

Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by adamls2
With the darker cars you can't really see the gap as much as a lighter colored car.

Here is a kind of before and after of my car... (crappy pics sorry)
THat is an excellent point. I noticed this on my white Acura TL. Black TL's seemed to not have as much fender gap unless you got up close. I think it is all how the black tire, black fender well and black or dark color fender edge all "blend" together..but the LS fender gap is really not that bad compared to many other cars..even if the front was 1/2" to 1" less, it would sit perfect since the rear really doesnt have that much gap..on a non a/s LS that is..seems like the normal height on the A/S models sits higher than the LS on coils do
Old 03-03-12, 12:02 PM
Tee

Originally Posted by Lexizm
What's up Tee. I'm glad I called you today because I've been out of pocket up here in Minesota and my laptop acting up. I was able to see my boy's ride...FINALLY with your sneekers back on but MY GOODNESS MONEY!!!!! When I saw your pics I was like, DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM, what part of the game is this!!!!

Money, your car is BEYOND HOT with those wheels, that's the hardest 460 I've seen right now with those wheels and the mods you've done and of course let's not forget the 100 layers of 'Wet Wax' on your ride....lol I know I've been away from home a bit too long but man, I'm confident that you pics as good quality as they are, give your car no justice to how it looks inperson. Congrats money, your car is HARD for real son!!!!!
Thx 'E' really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by KayGee
Thx KG, I already had pressure on myself after having wheels etc, but he did help with inspiration and the focus to stay on task.

Originally Posted by CJITTY
LMAO! Who told you son?!!

Originally Posted by Ice350
Thx!

Last edited by Tee; 03-03-12 at 12:06 PM.
Old 03-03-12, 01:09 PM
lamar411
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great
Old 03-03-12, 04:42 PM
Mikey100
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Tee
LMAO! Who told you son?!!
ROFL !!!!!!! Give'em H**L, Son !!!!!!! Good One, Tee !! -