Build Threads Details on Club Lexus SC owner vehicles

I'm Back.....Again !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-14, 08:29 PM
SSmith
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Smile

I appreciate the compliments. It's funny, the car is posted on four other sites and people are just blowing up the threads. Here I get two or three responses. I find it quite humorous. Like I've said before, on this site if I was spray canning my interior the thread would be fifty pages. Post things the right way, oh well. I'll post finished pics at a later date.

S
Old 05-17-14, 12:58 PM
SSmith
Instructor

Getting closer

S
Attached Thumbnails I'm Back.....Again !!!!!-fin1.jpg   I'm Back.....Again !!!!!-fin2.jpg   I'm Back.....Again !!!!!-fin3.jpg   I'm Back.....Again !!!!!-fin4.jpg   I'm Back.....Again !!!!!-fin5.jpg  

Last edited by SSmith; 05-17-14 at 04:25 PM.
The following users liked this post:
TitanG545 (07-22-20)
Old 05-17-14, 01:28 PM
OG Dada
Lexus Champion

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Have you ever considered that maybe you're build have just left us speechless?
TitanG545 (07-22-20)
Old 05-17-14, 02:39 PM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, thank looks amazing. TBH I'm not a fan off huge thumping sound systems anymore, but that just looks amazing

Question though. It all looks heavy. Have you noticed the weight of it all while driving?
TitanG545 (07-22-20)
Old 05-17-14, 03:25 PM
SSmith
Instructor

It's a pure SQ system. It will get down though.

Weight added was 125 pounds on the dot. We weighed everything.

S
Old 05-17-14, 07:05 PM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Having a setup like that, is worth double that weight in my book. I am sure it is pure and crisp to the ears at any level. Looks great man. I appreciate you documenting the details the whole way of this SC..

Is this it for it?

Whats next?
Old 05-17-14, 07:05 PM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Having a setup like that, is worth double that weight in my book. I am sure it is pure and crisp to the ears at any level. Looks great man. I appreciate you documenting the details the whole way of this SC..

Is this it for it?

Whats next?
Old 05-17-14, 08:34 PM
jwin
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ohhh man that looks really good. Way to go over the top simple and clean audio setup
Old 05-17-14, 09:11 PM
SSmith
Instructor

Well, paint work ended up being not acceptable. All painted pieces are going to be redone and a little more brown added. This will be happening next week. I'll be posting new pucks soon.

Shane
Old 05-18-14, 05:18 PM
TURBO819
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I didn't know you moved on to a New Scxxx. I was still hung up on your other Build.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...ion-2-a-3.html

Your new build is over the top and is out of the World Amazing. Is it at all possible to post all the Spec for the 12w6v3 in the Fourth Order Band Pass Box & Port Length. I am looking forward to the finish product.
Old 05-18-14, 07:33 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First off LOLOL! HOLY!!!! I did NOT see that coming!!! OH MY! That's just taken it to the next level, raised the bar for sure.... Clean and yet kept elegant for sure. Despite the fact that it's all custom stereo work, well rather then putting the spot light on JL, (which I'm curious where that big stencil ended up) You sport the big L. I really like that.
And...
Originally Posted by SSmith
I appreciate the compliments. It's funny, the car is posted on four other sites and people are just blowing up the threads. Here I get two or three responses. I find it quite humorous. Like I've said before, on this site if I was spray canning my interior the thread would be fifty pages. Post things the right way, oh well. I'll post finished pics at a later date.

S
Why does that not seem to suprise me one dam bit? Let that tell everyone what a lot of people on here are about.... So many fake community members in here I hate to say that can't seem to make up there minds on which type of person they indeed are... A) Those who join to help, support, contribute, get help, and get support, mean while keeping a humble attitude that's appreciative of what such a forum has to offer, saving us TONS of money, sparing us HOURS of misery, and a priceless amount of joy when seeing the forum help transform our own cars because of others... such as the guy with a SC pushing 500+ horse power, along side a god **** sound system that has turned the trunk into something out of the DeLorean from Back to the future... Hahaha...
Or there's the other...
B) Those who make up a large majority of the people in all forums... Not just this one... The fake, The jealous, Those who expect everything when needed yet give ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! AND IF THEY DO! IT IS EVIDENT IN THE POST PRIOR TO ADDRESSING! That it was like pulling teeth to do do so... The two faced, the greedy, the nasty yet smile as you come... Knowing when you ask that question, there going to laugh answering it in there heads.... And only in there...
What you've done here is totally out of the norm, absolutely an inspiration, and I give you more props than I can say for this build all together...
Mean while my thread asking why my two subs with my avic z-2 don't make any sound, continues on with more and more visitors, yet not one left an answer.... HAHAHAHA..... Cheers, solute! To a joyful and cheerful community!
MAZAL TOV! : :
Old 05-18-14, 07:57 PM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Received 131 Likes on 109 Posts

That is a sick install man. Looks very clean. Wish I could say more but I don't know squat about sound systems lol.
Old 05-18-14, 10:03 PM
jennie
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know you're a perfectionist when you're worried about your hidden battery being centered.

I really like the painted trunk latch piece too. So much detail. :heavybreathing:
Old 05-18-14, 10:18 PM
P.R.S.22
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have been watching this thread for quite some time SSmith but hardly every post anymore on the forums. Believe me others are noticing your work...even if they aren't posting on your thread.

As always impressive and quality work is being shown here and I applaud seeing this still going on in the SC community. It is giving me future inspiration with my audio setup later down the road. Cannot wait to see the end results and keep up the great work.
TitanG545 (07-22-20)
Old 05-18-14, 11:47 PM
myLEXsc400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Shane, your car truly is a masterpiece. Quality. Love everything about this car

Quick Reply: I'm Back.....Again !!!!!