Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 2GS owner vehicles

My First Photoshoot....Probaby My First Time Exposing My GS

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-11, 09:51 PM
GSRSRT
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats your final selling price and how many miles i can probably buy it in 2 or 3 weeks
Old 12-14-11, 10:05 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GSRSRT
Whats your final selling price and how many miles i can probably buy it in 2 or 3 weeks
??? ????
Old 12-15-11, 02:32 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by veritek
I missed my chance to see Brian's car in person when he came to ATL for a concert. Tony called me last min to see if I wanted to meet up with him and Brian for lunch, but by the time I got free, Brian had to head out. If it wasn't for that, I would have thought Brian really didn't have a GS either, lol
lol, i know....im telling you if it was for the calendar shoot NOONE would have seen it besides here (which wasnt a great sight since the car was still stockish)

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sou...n-atlanta.html

or unless i met you, hate that i missed you BOTH times i was in ATL. Maybe your just avoiding me?that actually was a great weekend though for a few reasons, im a HUGE fan of The Beatles and got to see Sir Paul Mccartney play one of the best shows i have EVER seen in my life (i go to tons of shows/festivals a year and hands down this was def in the in the top 2) and it was a great trip for the old lady and i

BTW Piedmont Park is amazing and held a TON of people

every time i think about this show though it makes me sad now, after 4 years of a on again/off again relationship i decided to move on with my life about 2 weeks ago and ended this relationship forever even knowing i haven't ever loved anyone as much as i loved this girl but it was just time to move on. you can def tell this pic is old (its from 2009) as im so skinny in this picture and my chest piece was unfinished at that time, its done now though.

I know, right Thomas? I love the color, and it does look like it could really glow in the dark Brian.
i love it also but what i didnt like (when compared to the Tom's bar) was 2 minor things.....

the part i circled in yellow are 2 OEM parts that dont attach to the OEM front lower brace, the TRD bar (which i thought would replace them) didnt, and you have to reuse the OEM parts unlike the TOM's bar below that has its OWN plus the extra 2 forward mounting braces that secure it even a little more and also that the upper mount now required a longer bolt which took me about 30 mins of searching through a few bins of bolts to find 2 of.

i possibly might look for the Tom's bar one day but for right now im satisfied

picture below belongs to of all people TM engineerings own Todd (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sus...s-warning.html)

Hey Brian, now you need mirrors to show off the undercarriage. That's the best looking set of under braces I've seen in a long time bro!!
i know and drive up ramps or some jack stands to really show it off with the mirrors. thanks alot man. i AM (if i keep the car) gonna be on the hunt for these

http://l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=446
http://l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=444

and probably maybe this

http://l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=443

Originally Posted by GSRSRT
PM me and we can talk man

Originally Posted by Neo
??? ????
he's right....im looking to possibly move my car and make a move to get this one

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...-warranty.html

Last edited by sakataj; 12-15-11 at 02:36 PM.
Old 12-20-11, 11:35 PM
airmax
Pole Position

This has to be one of my favorite builds here, I like the attn to detail you've put it. Car has really turned out fr the better, and this typically is not my style for a GS haha.
Old 12-21-11, 04:27 AM
G's Up
Rookie

female - whack
nipple rings - whack

car - too clean for the world
kawasaki green - too sweet for the world
Old 12-21-11, 11:59 AM
repugnante
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Its like your specific mods are all being exposed piece by piece because of the color. Awesome creativity sak!
Old 12-21-11, 02:18 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by airmax
This has to be one of my favorite builds here, I like the attn to detail you've put it. Car has really turned out fr the better, and this typically is not my style for a GS haha.
thanks nick.... im more proud of the rarer IMHO more sought after body panels that add subtlety to the OEM body and enhance the body lines, ESPECIALLY those L-tuned side skirts i bought from you that i searched and searched and searched for, for almost 2 years. my mods are all well thought about and balance out the car making it more of a pleasure to drive again IMHO.

Originally Posted by G's Up
female - whack
nipple rings - whack

car - too clean for the world
kawasaki green - too sweet for the world
lol, i wouldnt call her whack. i do/did deeply love her but i think its best if i stepped away for personal reasons (although my life has always been a fairly open book i prefer somethings to stay to myself especially with people i dont always know on here, only reason i mentioned it was the pictures/atlanta trips brought up memories which of course now center around my past and make me sad also. its just tough after spending 4 years with someone and raising their 2 kids from ages 2 & 4 (now 6 & 8) which i grew very fond of and loved also

so dont like my nipple rings huh (actually they doubled, they are pierced horizontally and vertically) how bout these then? these ok for you?

a nice dermal punch to the conch

ty though for the compliments btw....
im fond of the color but hate that particular brand of bikes

Originally Posted by repugnante
Its like your specific mods are all being exposed piece by piece because of the color. Awesome creativity sak!
not sure what you mean lol but thanks

still need to upload the new pics i took that ended up being used in the calendar,maybe this weekend
Old 04-03-12, 12:46 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

a big parts install is set for this weekend, gonna try and make a DIY for the PPE headers and a few other things

first post is 99% updated with current info and changes going on
Old 05-09-12, 01:22 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

oh major changes indeed coming soon....inside/outside

Old 05-09-12, 01:29 PM
JamesV
Driver School Candidate

wow...thats alot of mods!
Old 05-09-12, 06:57 PM
vipXjunky
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

dang Brian, looks like its coming along very nice. I wonder whats in those boxes... o.o
Old 05-09-12, 08:20 PM
Lextasy671
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmm...im guessing those boxes are wheels.
Old 05-10-12, 11:28 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by JamesV
wow...thats alot of mods!
yup

Originally Posted by BBRolex
dang Brian, looks like its coming along very nice. I wonder whats in those boxes... o.o
shoes

Originally Posted by Lextasy671
hmmm...im guessing those boxes are wheels.
lol i think he knew that. i am indeed downsizing to 18" rims while i try and find my 20" profounds but i got many other major changes coming also
Old 05-10-12, 05:41 PM
chknlittle
Pole Position

Tons of mods. Car must handle Lot better with those braces.
Old 05-11-12, 10:16 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by lex1420
This has got to be one of the best handling GS's in the US. How could u sell this classic?!?!
it does handle amazingly but i still wanna bar it up even more if i keep it. i love canyon cruising and wanna take this to the "dragon" to have some fun with her. i spare very little expense in this car and the quality of parts should show that

Originally Posted by chknlittle
Tons of mods. Car must handle Lot better with those braces.
yeah but even more bracing coming i think

Quick Reply: My First Photoshoot....Probaby My First Time Exposing My GS