Build Threads Details on Club Lexus 2GS owner vehicles

My First Photoshoot....Probaby My First Time Exposing My GS

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-11, 05:34 PM
importhope
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The infamous Sakataj... you've beat me (and alot of people) at a few classifieds purchases... nice to see the vehicle where they have been going. Thanks for sharing your ride, nice to have a car to the name.
Old 12-06-11, 08:55 PM
neojungle1
Lexus Test Driver

Gotcha no problem .....cause they look just like ones I had on my 240sx a while and start up where bonker I had message before heading out...I could stir coffee without a spoon....then once warm perfect I love it idk ..I love the feel of a engine ....I miss that.. good luck on this mods and keep us posted....
Old 12-07-11, 01:25 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by DubbStep
Subscribed.....
this isnt really a build thread but thanks i JUST fixed the car (or atleast temporarily its fixed) so i will try to shoot some more pics BUT we got snow this morning AGAIN so thats slowing me down)

this is more of my build thread but i havent updated it in awhile

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...-its-done.html

tough mudder huh, my now ex gf used to do that

Originally Posted by importhope
The infamous Sakataj... you've beat me (and alot of people) at a few classifieds purchases... nice to see the vehicle where they have been going. Thanks for sharing your ride, nice to have a car to the name.
infamous....always reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egLjBsK9K8o

yeah after seeing it, im sure most people are disappointed

see i always wanted to match a face to a car, which is why i made this post awhile ago https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...self-post.html

Originally Posted by neojungle1
Gotcha no problem .....cause they look just like ones I had on my 240sx a while and start up where bonker I had message before heading out...I could stir coffee without a spoon....then once warm perfect I love it idk ..I love the feel of a engine ....I miss that.. good luck on this mods and keep us posted....
whats wrong with a massage while driving lol...i know what you mean though man.

Tony,(TMF) so after hours my mechanic lets me use his shop and do my own work their so i removed the OEM front lower bar and installed my TRD bar. i DIDNT know that the side portions of the lower bar were reused. i also bought the 6 bolts that hold the OEM one up from the local lexus dealership but what i didnt know was that 2 of the bolts need to be about a 1/2 longer as the bars thicker.....i ended up spending 20 mins searching through the misc bolt box at my mechanics shop and found 2 that would work perfectly.

not great pics since i was using my cell phone but better than nothing

Old 12-07-11, 08:12 PM
SoCal Cyco
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

could you notice any difference in handling with the new brace?
Old 12-07-11, 09:18 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

hey Brian, does it glow in the dark like the fast and furious neon effect?

looks good man
Old 12-08-11, 01:15 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sick!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-11, 01:47 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by SoCal Cyco
could you notice any difference in handling with the new brace?
dunno been limping my car waiting on my OCV's to come in so i can get rid of my CEL's

Originally Posted by speedaddic

looks good man
yes, yes it does....and my NOS is explosive

thanks, the TOM'S 6 link and rear underbrace will be done the same when i get them

Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
Sick!!!!!!!
thanks mike.....btw waiting on a return email from you

i DID do another quick photoshoot guys but i havent had a second to upload the pics with the rain/snow we swamped at work, i didnt even get on here for almost 2 days and for me thats a record but i will post some new pics when i get them
Old 12-09-11, 06:42 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

My god that's amazing.. I will be joining you next year.

But of course different colors. Keep it up bro.

And I definitely want to know how great of a difference in handling you feel man considering I am planning on doing all of these upgrades either the first half of next year or mid-summer. However long it takes me to stack up the money to purchase all the parts, shouldn't take me but a couple months to get them all, but you know how life nicks you in the *** when you don't want it to!
Old 12-12-11, 07:17 PM
GSRSRT
Lead Lap

Very nice cant wait to see an update !!
Old 12-13-11, 11:52 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by LuxuryGS3
My god that's amazing.. I will be joining you next year.

But of course different colors. Keep it up bro.

And I definitely want to know how great of a difference in handling you feel man considering I am planning on doing all of these upgrades either the first half of next year or mid-summer. However long it takes me to stack up the money to purchase all the parts, shouldn't take me but a couple months to get them all, but you know how life nicks you in the *** when you don't want it to!
thanks daniel....joining me in what?

Originally Posted by GSRSRT
Very nice cant wait to see an update !!
thanks, not much else to update....if i dont sell the car i will continue working on it if not i will move onto my LS460 i really want
Old 12-13-11, 05:13 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Joining you in all those upgrades! Strut bar, undercarriage bar, FIGS Mega Arms, TDR Sways, FIGS outer tie rods, FIGS Front Sway End Links, and of course his UCA's when he gets done with them. My suspension is gonna go through a MAJOR overhaul next year.
Old 12-14-11, 01:10 AM
clos430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

So to OP, why keep dropping money into your GS when you can save it towards the LS ? I know it's your money and you can do as you please, but I'm just curious. Would you sell your car as is ? Or are you gonna do a part out ?
Old 12-14-11, 03:21 AM
CLT
Former Sponsor

Brian

Your right, I don't remember seeing your car before. That is an impressive list of mods, and a good looking GS my friend!
Old 12-14-11, 12:04 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by LuxuryGS3
Joining you in all those upgrades! Strut bar, undercarriage bar, FIGS Mega Arms, TRD Sways, FIGS outer tie rods, FIGS Front Sway End Links, and of course his UCA's when he gets done with them. My suspension is gonna go through a MAJOR overhaul next year.
FIXED,lol

so is mine daniel...IF i keep the car im looking into air already not to mention more suspension upgrades

Originally Posted by clos430
So to OP, why keep dropping money into your GS when you can save it towards the LS ? I know it's your money and you can do as you please, but I'm just curious. Would you sell your car as is ? Or are you gonna do a part out ?
because i can...nah its really cause up until finding this LS https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...-warranty.html
i havent really been motivated to really sell it and i already had the parts so why not install them. i WILL not do a partout IF/when i sell the car or i dont intend to atleast. BUT as of today im working out some plans and i may end up keeping the car if i cant aquire what im working out

Originally Posted by CLT
Brian

Your right, I don't remember seeing your car before. That is an impressive list of mods, and a good looking GS my friend!
thanks david. yeah people were busting me all the time about they haven't ever seen my car. honestly if it wasnt for the calendar contest you probably NEVER would have seen the car in its entirety. i hope to get the new pics up this weekend

BTW guys BUY a calendar a few GS guys in there

http://www.fitmentfactory.com/
Old 12-14-11, 02:45 PM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by CLT
Brian

I missed my chance to see Brian's car in person when he came to ATL for a concert. Tony called me last min to see if I wanted to meet up with him and Brian for lunch, but by the time I got free, Brian had to head out. If it wasn't for that, I would have thought Brian really didn't have a GS either, lol

Originally Posted by speedaddic

looks good man
I know, right Thomas? I love the color, and it does look like it could really glow in the dark Brian.

Originally Posted by sakataj
Hey Brian, now you need mirrors to show off the undercarriage. That's the best looking set of under braces I've seen in a long time bro!!

Quick Reply: My First Photoshoot....Probaby My First Time Exposing My GS