Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Subscribed!!! Awesome build.
Old 01-20-11, 06:40 PM
Jared36
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CSSC400STL
U should let me come by and look at the build one day. But it looks like its coming along good
I would but its down at my friends house in Marion, IL, a good 2 hrs away. We work on it whenever I can make it down there for the weekend like once every month or two. I have a 240 tho that we are putting in another motor tomorrow and saturday at my place near Shiloh IL
Old 01-20-11, 06:44 PM
CSSC400STL
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Jared36
I would but its down at my friends house in Marion, IL, a good 2 hrs away. We work on it whenever I can make it down there for the weekend like once every month or two. I have a 240 tho that we are putting in another motor tomorrow and saturday at my place near Shiloh IL
O ok that's a lil bit to far for me lol. Shiloh is where I meet you at when I sold the car to you
Old 01-20-11, 07:26 PM
Jared36
Rookie

Nah I thought my friend and sister went to your house in south Stl, remember I wasn't there had to have my friend pick it up for me lol
Old 01-20-11, 08:09 PM
CSSC400STL
Pole Position

Nah I thought my friend and sister went to your house in south Stl, remember I wasn't there had to have my friend pick it up for me lol
O ok I didn't kno he wasent the actual buyer lol. I drove the car to him at his apartments. He.made it.seem like he was the buyer
Old 01-28-11, 07:13 PM
SCDanny
Rookie

Very nice lookin build man! Very nice. Hope to see you at some of the MDU events this season!
Old 01-28-11, 10:05 PM
LexuswanaB
Driver School Candidate

very cool, be inetersted in the end results, holes welded, sanded down and painted over, should look very clean.
Old 01-28-11, 11:39 PM
Jared36
Rookie

Originally Posted by SCDanny
Very nice lookin build man! Very nice. Hope to see you at some of the MDU events this season!
Thanks man, I couldn't remember if you were on here or not lol, forgot your name after I talked to ya at the gateway roadcourse event. It's killing me that I don't think the car will be ready this year. Definitely gonna hit up every event I can in 2012. I'll be spectating several this year, towing my friends silver Toyota Chaser to Mineral Wells TX the weekend of feb 12th, so maybe I'll see ya around.
Old 01-29-11, 12:12 AM
ZachTriggs
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks man, I couldn't remember if you were on here or not lol, forgot your name after I talked to ya at the gateway roadcourse event. It's killing me that I don't think the car will be ready this year. Definitely gonna hit up every event I can in 2012. I'll be spectating several this year, towing my friends silver Toyota Chaser to Mineral Wells TX the weekend of feb 12th, so maybe I'll see ya around.
I'll be at the event on the 12th! To bad you wont have your car though
Old 01-31-11, 02:21 PM
mrjlogan
Driver School Candidate

Looks like it is coming along nicely! I saw the car on craigslist a while back. Good to see some cool stuff happening local. I am right down towards the north end of 255 in Wood River IL.
Old 02-16-11, 11:14 AM
Jared36
Rookie

Originally Posted by ZachTriggs
I'll be at the event on the 12th! To bad you wont have your car though
Well I didn't see your car there all I saw was a red basically stock one lol.
Originally Posted by mrjlogan
Looks like it is coming along nicely! I saw the car on craigslist a while back. Good to see some cool stuff happening local. I am right down towards the north end of 255 in Wood River IL.
Yeah I know that area pretty well. Bought my truck from Jack Schmitt there in Woodriver. Maybe we can have a lil meet in the future.

Ok so main reason for this update is outta disappointment lol. Turns out I got 3k back from taxes. Well that same day I towed my friends Chaser to that Texas event and lost 3rd and 4th gear about 120 miles from the event. So we continued on at 45mph in 2nd and stayed the weekend there in mineral wells. Event was pretty awesome and got to hang out with Tony Angelo and Ryan Tuerck quite a bit, they stayed at our hotel the 2nd day and we all went out to dinner and stuff. Anyways, besides the good drift event, we decided to leave my friends Chaser and trailer there for the next event and drove my truck 750 miles home at 45mph in 2nd...talk about a slow 17 hr drive to Stl lol. Whole point to this being now I gotta pay 2k for another tranny instead of using that for my Ls6 I was soon gonna buy. So I'll be selling my s14 soon to make up the difference but things may take a little longer than expected. So sponsorships and donations are welcome lol, thank you. /end emo post
Old 02-18-11, 01:38 PM
Avery
Driver School Candidate

cool good work
Old 02-18-11, 01:55 PM
Toastt
Pole Position

Props on the Beard Life sticker! If you don't like beards, then **** you.
Old 02-18-11, 05:34 PM
ucmysc400
Pole Position

I was gonna say come to Chicago during summer for some cruises. but your all the way down state.
Old 02-18-11, 09:32 PM
NEbiker10
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dope Stuff

Quick Reply: My SC400 Drift SC Build!!!