Build Threads Details on Club Lexus LS430 owner vehicles

Lexus Ls430 Ultra Project ^_^

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-10, 11:13 PM
diplomacyk
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tee
Very unique, different and I like! Props for not wanting to look like the other guy but not too outrageous.
Thanks
Old 02-08-10, 07:15 PM
miniz
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Am I the only one with ANY sense on this board? I'm sorry, but the car looks horrible. Why anyone would repaint a perfectly good car with an ugly and hard (I should say IMPOSSIBLE) to maintain matte paint job, is beyond me. You pay $5000 USD to de-value a car by $10,000. That makes zero sense. The hot UAE sun is going to toast that paint job in no time. There is no protection and no way to do anything to the paint to make it look better. It looks like a poor quality primer job.
I realize the need to make your car unique, but ugly matte paint jobs are reserved for 16 year olds with 20 year Honda Civic street racers who can't afford a real paint job. You should have stuck with the factory paint job and put on some nice wheels. It would be cheaper and wouldn't have de-valued the car.
Old 02-08-10, 07:37 PM
IStoSC
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Though I'm not the biggest fan of the paint job, I guess to each his own...if you like it than be happy ...I would have kept it the color it was...
Old 02-08-10, 09:42 PM
LRoy430ul
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by miniz
Am I the only one with ANY sense on this board? I'm sorry, but the car looks horrible. Why anyone would repaint a perfectly good car with an ugly and hard (I should say IMPOSSIBLE) to maintain matte paint job, is beyond me. You pay $5000 USD to de-value a car by $10,000. That makes zero sense. The hot UAE sun is going to toast that paint job in no time. There is no protection and no way to do anything to the paint to make it look better. It looks like a poor quality primer job.
I realize the need to make your car unique, but ugly matte paint jobs are reserved for 16 year olds with 20 year Honda Civic street racers who can't afford a real paint job. You should have stuck with the factory paint job and put on some nice wheels. It would be cheaper and wouldn't have de-valued the car.
Originally Posted by IStoSC
Though I'm not the biggest fan of the paint job, I guess to each his own...if you like it than be happy ...I would have kept it the color it was...
Its not paint read below

Originally Posted by diplomacyk
Hahaha thank you guyz well i have plenty of pics but i really never bothered to upload them here as i am not a gr8 fan of revealing such things though i should lol sorry but i will afta i get the wheels on them

Well its a golden matte colour its basically a sticker on it and my original colour is black it cost me 6000$ and i can get the original colour back whenever i want too you can check out for more details at www.foilacar.com

its a german based company it has a franchise down here in Dubai

well so i guess i would go ahead with the wheels
Old 02-09-10, 12:49 AM
diplomacyk
Pole Position

Originally Posted by miniz
LMFAO u just made my day dude u made me laugh hahaha dude aint no one so crazy to screw up their original paint for such expensive cars for something else

its high quality sticker and its a german company with 3 years warranty and the colour doesnt go off we have got it on 1000 vehicles ferrari ,veyrons,slr,corvette,porsche panamera and so on lol

My original colour is black and its still hidden behind it safe without any scratches Woot

So better read the whole thread next time before you say something haha Thanks man
Old 02-09-10, 07:38 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

yeah, i was just gonna say that i'm sure there are some half million dollar rides out there with the same type sticker applications... there is always at least one hater out there for every nice car thread on this site... except for jun's car i believe.

i have never read a negative comment about his ls yet i bet he could even put some purple graphics down the side and well,, nah i think that would bring some negative feedback.
Old 02-09-10, 10:25 AM
diplomacyk
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sojah
yeah, i was just gonna say that i'm sure there are some half million dollar rides out there with the same type sticker applications... there is always at least one hater out there for every nice car thread on this site... except for jun's car i believe.

i have never read a negative comment about his ls yet i bet he could even put some purple graphics down the side and well,, nah i think that would bring some negative feedback.
Nice one Sojah
Old 02-09-10, 10:42 AM
jadu
live.love.laugh.lexus

Received 89 Likes on 71 Posts

nice color choice. any more pics?
Old 02-09-10, 02:20 PM
miniz
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by diplomacyk
LMFAO u just made my day dude u made me laugh hahaha dude aint no one so crazy to screw up their original paint for such expensive cars for something else

its high quality sticker and its a german company with 3 years warranty and the colour doesnt go off we have got it on 1000 vehicles ferrari ,veyrons,slr,corvette,porsche panamera and so on lol

My original colour is black and its still hidden behind it safe without any scratches Woot

So better read the whole thread next time before you say something haha Thanks man
Alright, I missed the sticker part. I have seen very expensive cars that have actually been fully repainted for no reason, with this stupid matte paint job and it drives me crazy. There are actually people who are that dumb. But $5000 for an ugly sticker job? While it makes more sense then a repaint, its still ugly and a complete waste of money. Its not like you can easily transfer or resell the sticker stuff to another LS.
Old 02-09-10, 02:53 PM
jayclapp
Lexus Champion

Received 104 Likes on 85 Posts

If he's got the money and likes it, that's all that matters. Perfectly okay with me. As long as he's happy (and he obviously is).
Old 02-09-10, 03:08 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Join the Matte vinyl family... but i didnt spend anywhere near $6k... OUCH!!
very cool!!!!
Old 02-09-10, 11:33 PM
diplomacyk
Pole Position

@ jadu : Thanks i will get more pics soon

@ miniz : its ok Thank you anyway

@ jayclapp : yup i am very happy with it ..why wouldnt i be having cruising down the streets with a unique colour and all eyes are on you kekekek

@ solo : LOL thanks
Old 02-09-10, 11:40 PM
diplomacyk
Pole Position

Smile

Here are my before and after pics

Before Black in colour

After(now) Golden matte
Attached Thumbnails Lexus Ls430 Ultra Project ^_^-17273_408671920242_568660242_10511696_1668115_n.jpg   Lexus Ls430 Ultra Project ^_^-18073_464161155242_568660242_10953513_3027019_n.jpg  
Old 02-09-10, 11:52 PM
Hil
Lexus Fanatic

WoW nice! That paint looks awesome
Old 02-10-10, 12:07 AM
diplomacyk
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Hil
WoW nice! That paint looks awesome
Thanks bro its expensive but its awesome worth it