Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > LS Models > LS430 > Build Threads
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

STACKWELL's LS430 UL build.

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-09, 10:49 PM   #16
AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (2)
 
AznRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: WV
Posts: 1,050
Default

the car looks good
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
__________________
Người Việt Nói Chuyện (conversation thread)
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/hall...on-thread.html
AznRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-09, 01:57 AM   #17
BIGGZ
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
BIGGZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: MAUI,HAWAII
Posts: 1,217
Default

the cars looks good man!i like it!except the wheels,i like the MRR's better.nice theme overall.
__________________

"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation."
Damn It!Im Not A Drug Dealer!
"Friends don't let friends drive stock!"
BIGGZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-09, 02:05 AM   #18
JemmyTran
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)
 
JemmyTran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 290
Default

Man I love the Black roof. I also like the Tint on the lights. Not to dark but not to light.
__________________
93 Toyota MR2
91 Lexus LS400
01 Lexus LS430
07 Toyota Tundra
JemmyTran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-09, 02:47 AM   #19
KILLERGS4
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)
 
KILLERGS4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stackwell View Post
5) 9" headrest screens and custom trunk setup
great looking LS (but the tails and wheels).... I think you can only fit 7" headrest screens (not 9") like I did...
Attached Images
  
__________________

2014 Acura MDX | TECH | SH-AWD | Sport Bumpers F&R | White w/ Gray
2004 Lexus LS430| ULTRA Lux | Pioneer DVD | Alpine Monitors | White w/ Saddle
2006 Lexus GS430| M.L. | iSimple | 3M Film | Silver w/ Black
2006 Mercedes-Benz E350| AMG Sport | Black w/ Black
2004 BMW 545i| Premium w/ Navigation | Silver w/ Black
2002 BMW 540i| Premium w/ Navigation | Black w/ Black
1998 Lexus GS400|TRD 18" Machined Lip | Black w/ Tan
KILLERGS4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-09, 08:28 AM   #20
stackwell
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
stackwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: texas
Posts: 128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by handoverfi View Post
OMG i seen you car on veterans by fm 1960 one day. your car is sooo sexy i love all the black on the car. Lets get together and do phooshoot i work at FMC technologise so im in the area yo!!
ppreciate it! FMC! I know exactly where that is. mos def ill get with you, just waiting to add spacers first. I want the car to site flush and have the rear look like its squatting lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by junjdm View Post
I would see what the MMR's would look like, if you threw some spacers on the MMR's...and get rid of the tinted tails...I think your ride would look sick! ....but thats just me.....I would say throw a 15mm spacer on the rear and maybe a 10mm on the front? but you would probably have to do a little bit of fender rollin?.....get that thing flush...and game over
yea im going to ask my body man to sand off tails this week when i get the spacers installed. im going to stretch the tires when i add the spacers. hopefully no rub

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznRacer View Post
the car looks good
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGGZ View Post
the cars looks good man!i like it!except the wheels,i like the MRR's better.nice theme overall.
thanks bro! after august 1st im shopping for new wheels lol.. i don't like the 5 star chrome look, im more of a dish guy.. maybe ill go vip or something lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemmyTran View Post
Man I love the Black roof. I also like the Tint on the lights. Not to dark but not to light.
thanks! yea ive never seen a black roof on a white LS, so i saw my chance to get it done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERGS4 View Post
great looking LS (but the tails and wheels).... I think you can only fit 7" headrest screens (not 9") like I did...
thanks bro! yea no one is feeling the tinted tails and wheels lol... the 9in screens i got are just those aftermarket headrests with screens installed already. so i don't have to touch my stock headrests. your setup is sick!!!
stackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-09, 10:55 AM   #21
So Philly1
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
So Philly1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Philly, Yes Philly is a state!!
Posts: 1,275
ThaRealMrHarris
Default

Seen this thread but never poked my head in, but im glad i did. Yo the keyed pics...OMG i thought i was gon shed a tear for you but when i saw tha white w/black roof, nice tint, the lights and tails.....dude to hell with a tear now i'm just in envy. Your LS definetly gets a






And this pic....definetly a screen saver
Click the image to open in full size.
__________________
Work...Sleep...Drive...


R.I.P. THE UNCONTESTED GREATEST ENTERTAINER EVER!!!! M. JACKSON

<--@PHILLYSPHINEST@-->
TLN # 100million² THE GOLDEN CHILD

Last edited by So Philly1; 07-14-09 at 11:26 AM..
So Philly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-09, 02:47 PM   #22
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator
Trader Score: (4)
 
blacksc400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Las Vegas!
Posts: 9,189
Default

Very nice and unique!
__________________


C L U B L E X U S
2013 BMW 750I M-Sport 2014 BMW X1 2013 HONDA CIVIC
Had 25 lexuses for last 9 years.
blacksc400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-09, 07:07 PM   #23
et025
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: hi
Posts: 77
Default

i like how you went with the black roof, i really like that look. too bad my ls is gold i dont think i would have the same effect.
et025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-09, 08:47 PM   #24
airtime
Moderator
Trader Score: (0)
 
airtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,322
Default

Like what everyone else said, that black roof on white looks hot. The body LED lights are pretty cool too. However, not hating as its your car, its got a lot, maybe too much mods going on. Its like mods overload Maybe I'm just used to seeing a "normal" LS.

There's a lot going on with white, chrome and black but definitely a very cool car

PS: Don't forget to park somewhere else
__________________

Live your life.
airtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-09, 08:23 AM   #25
stackwell
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
stackwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: texas
Posts: 128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Philly1 View Post
Seen this thread but never poked my head in, but im glad i did. Yo the keyed pics...OMG i thought i was gon shed a tear for you but when i saw tha white w/black roof, nice tint, the lights and tails.....dude to hell with a tear now i'm just in envy. Your LS definetly gets a

And this pic....definetly a screen saver
Click the image to open in full size.
yea man, i think i did shed a tear when it happened. All these emotions were streaming through me. but thanks brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksc400 View Post
Very nice and unique!
thanks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by et025 View Post
i like how you went with the black roof, i really like that look. too bad my ls is gold i dont think i would have the same effect.
Yea I've always wanted a white car with a black roof myself. There's a guy in houston that has a 2gs gold with a black roof. Doesn't look too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airtime View Post
Like what everyone else said, that black roof on white looks hot. The body LED lights are pretty cool too. However, not hating as its your car, its got a lot, maybe too much mods going on. Its like mods overload Maybe I'm just used to seeing a "normal" LS.

There's a lot going on with white, chrome and black but definitely a very cool car

PS: Don't forget to park somewhere else
Thanks man! i guess i shouldve just saved for a body kit and better wheels lol... in the next coming months, this baby might have another transformation lol... but thanks again! I'm not sure I'm following your P.S. statement lol if you really do mean park somewhere else as in park away from shopping carts and other cars... oh I do.
stackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-09, 08:33 AM   #26
airtime
Moderator
Trader Score: (0)
 
airtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,322
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stackwell View Post
I'm not sure I'm following your P.S. statement lol if you really do mean park somewhere else as in park away from shopping carts and other cars... oh I do.
I was noting that you had your car was keyed in the first images to be careful where you park
__________________

Live your life.
airtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-09, 09:16 AM   #27
stackwell
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
stackwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: texas
Posts: 128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airtime View Post
I was noting that you had your car was keyed in the first images to be careful where you park
ahhh gotcha! yea man, ALEXUS sleeps in a garage now and I ended the lease at that loft lol... it was probably a beamer owner! haha jk At work I got the tire guys at Costco keeping an eye on my ride. good peoples!
stackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-09, 12:48 PM   #28
LEX012006
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 181
Default

Car looks great (with the exception of the headlights & tailights. They look too dark). Really clean look. You have a lot of mods, but they are subtle and tasteful. Any info you can give me on the puddle lights installed. Thanks in advance!!
__________________
01 LS 430 MYSTIC GOLD ULTRA
97 LS 400 MOONSTONE
LEX012006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-09, 01:44 PM   #29
stackwell
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
stackwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: texas
Posts: 128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX012006 View Post
Car looks great (with the exception of the headlights & tailights. They look too dark). Really clean look. You have a lot of mods, but they are subtle and tasteful. Any info you can give me on the puddle lights installed. Thanks in advance!!
thanks! yea I'm probably going to keep the headlights and fogs tinted but mos def sanding down the tails. The puddle lights were ordered through trendyautosalon.com
stackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-09, 04:30 PM   #30
sojah
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)
 
sojah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: JP (oki to be precise :D)
Posts: 4,772
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stackwell View Post
yea I'm probably going to keep the headlights and fogs tinted but mos def sanding down the tails.
good call man i think you won't be disappointed.
sojah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-09, 04:30 PM
 
 
 
 
Reply

Tags
01, 20, build, grill, hr2, lexus, ls, ls430, mrr, mrrs, sickest, silver, stackwell, stance, vip

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:49 AM.

Join ClubLexus
Advertising


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use | JOBS


Get all contact info