Yeah, live and learn I guess. Probably took out about 30lbs of sand so far.
O well, next update. Started off the day cleaning of coarse. Then moved onto to some dimple die plates.
Started off with some generic cut outs and trimed to fit.
Then cut some holes where I wanted the dimples and cleaned the holes and the metal.
Then some dimples, yes I was cheep when I bought my set. I should of gotten the ones that cut the holes and dimple at the same time.
Then installed, well welded in.
And the far view.
Then got back to some of the other things on the cage. I ordered some 1 1/2 x .083 wall to do the rear braces, but they hopefully will be here tomaro. So I used some 1 1/4 x .083 wall and made some braces for the fender braces. Yes braces on braces, the more bars, well not always better but always heavier. I did need to triangulate those things for some strength.
Didnt weld them in yet cause I now have a new rule, no welding once the sun goes down. For some reason, maybe its my eye sight, but it just doesnt come out as good.