Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Nanolex Washcoat... Gyeon Wet Coat...

Old 11-29-15, 07:49 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Nanolex Washcoat... Gyeon Wet Coat...

I have been using nanolex and I must say I am impressed... IMO it is better than CPH2... Wife just ordered the Gyeon Wet Coat... Can't wait to get my hands on it. Getting bored with Opti coat, G technique, sonax, car pro etc. I know nanolex and Gyeon are not new products, but it is a first for me and I am impressed with what I have seen so far. Kamikaze and kenotek are also on my list... Phil has all the great products at Detailers Domain BTW...
Old 01-24-16, 10:00 AM
detailersdomain
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey how are you doing.

The nanolex is crazy good we started to carry it and we are using it on every wash now.

We also have the Gyeon now in stock.
Old 01-24-16, 10:32 AM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Received 128 Likes on 107 Posts

I saw that on the Detailersdomain website about a week ago and it's out of stock? For how long? How much is the price?

And obviously the biggest question, how does it compare to CARPRO Hydro, cost wise, dilute-ability, performance, ease of application, and durability?
Old 01-24-16, 02:23 PM
detailersdomain
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 97-SC300
I saw that on the Detailersdomain website about a week ago and it's out of stock? For how long? How much is the price?

And obviously the biggest question, how does it compare to CARPRO Hydro, cost wise, dilute-ability, performance, ease of application, and durability?
We have not been able to keep Nanolex Wash Coat in stock hence we haven't really promoted it, every time we get a large stock order it flies off the shelf. Wash coat is applied on a wet car after it's been cleaned and rinsed of the car wash soap. The price is $29.99 for 500 ml and that should do 10-20 cars I think some of the pros using this product has cost it down to about $2 per car. This is super easy to use and it's great to maintain your coated cars with, conditions the paint and rejuvenates the water beading behavior.

We have some coming in from Germany via air freight and the balance will be coming in via boat.
Old 01-24-16, 03:00 PM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by detailersdomain
We have not been able to keep Nanolex Wash Coat in stock hence we haven't really promoted it, every time we get a large stock order it flies off the shelf. Wash coat is applied on a wet car after it's been cleaned and rinsed of the car wash soap. The price is $29.99 for 500 ml and that should do 10-20 cars I think some of the pros using this product has cost it down to about $2 per car. This is super easy to use and it's great to maintain your coated cars with, conditions the paint and rejuvenates the water beading behavior.

We have some coming in from Germany via air freight and the balance will be coming in via boat.
Phil, have you used Carpro Hydro? It's the same concept. We've been using that for years it seems and I am curious how this compares.
Old 01-24-16, 03:04 PM
detailersdomain
Former Sponsor

I may have used the product early on, but have not used it since. I can tell you we have used others like it but the Nanolex I feel is on top of our list in price and product abilities.
Old 01-24-16, 03:11 PM
97-SC300
Lexus Fanatic

eta for the next shipment?

Would definitely like to try!
Old 01-24-16, 03:49 PM
detailersdomain
Former Sponsor

definitely worth a try.
Old 01-26-16, 07:14 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 97-SC300
eta for the next shipment?

Would definitely like to try!
you will not be disappointed and you will be impressed... washcoat is the truth... no comparison to CPH2... wet coat by Gyeon is ok but can not touch washcoat. Cure by Gyeon is the best sealant i have used to date... it smells similar to CPR, but without the streaking and it does a much better job at keeping the car cleaner longer... i've tried damn near everything and Nanolex and Gyeon definitely impresses me to say the least. those 2 products are all i use now. Kenotek is also next on my list. I am so glad Phil@ detailers domain started carrying these products... i would like to see Gyeon View and foam at DD also... BIG HINT PHIL...
Old 01-26-16, 07:20 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Hey how are you doing.

The nanolex is crazy good we started to carry it and we are using it on every wash now.

We also have the Gyeon now in stock.
i'm good, Georgia is definitely an experience. i miss NY but you guys can keep these winters. my wife has been ordering from you guys... CL needs to get their hands on that Nanolex and Gyeon line... Nanolex nor Gyeon needs advertising, the product speaks for itself... hope you have been good... is D still with you? that screen in the new Audi Q7 is ridiculous... i know you've seen it.
Old 01-27-16, 06:11 AM
detailersdomain
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
i'm good, Georgia is definitely an experience. i miss NY but you guys can keep these winters. my wife has been ordering from you guys... CL needs to get their hands on that Nanolex and Gyeon line... Nanolex nor Gyeon needs advertising, the product speaks for itself... hope you have been good... is D still with you? that screen in the new Audi Q7 is ridiculous... i know you've seen it.
I agree, more info on the two lines this year.

Have you tried the Kenotek Showroom Shine pick it up on your next order you will love it!

Yes saw the nav screen not sure I like the car yet it's not mean enough.

D moved on just about the time you left.
Old 01-27-16, 06:12 AM
detailersdomain
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
you will not be disappointed and you will be impressed... washcoat is the truth... no comparison to CPH2... wet coat by Gyeon is ok but can not touch washcoat. Cure by Gyeon is the best sealant i have used to date... it smells similar to CPR, but without the streaking and it does a much better job at keeping the car cleaner longer... i've tried damn near everything and Nanolex and Gyeon definitely impresses me to say the least. those 2 products are all i use now. Kenotek is also next on my list. I am so glad Phil@ detailers domain started carrying these products... i would like to see Gyeon View and foam at DD also... BIG HINT PHIL...
I'll work on getting those in for you.
Old 01-27-16, 12:49 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

I agree, more info on the two lines this year.

Have you tried the Kenotek Showroom Shine pick it up on your next order you will love it!

Yes saw the nav screen not sure I like the car yet it's not mean enough.

D moved on just about the time you left.
would you say Kenotek is better than Gyeon Cure? would you consider Kenotek a sealant or QD?
Old 01-27-16, 12:52 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

I'll work on getting those in for you.
thanx, buddy. in the meantime i will try the Kenotek SRS... how would you rate the wheel cleaner... i've seen videos but i need an expert opinion.
Old 01-27-16, 01:09 PM
detailersdomain
Former Sponsor

The Kenotek Wheel Cleaner works well.

Nanolex Wash Coat is back in stock.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nanolex Washcoat... Gyeon Wet Coat...