Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Paint Corrected and Opti-Coated

Old 11-22-14, 05:45 PM
eman88
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Paint Corrected and Opti-Coated

After seeing all the swirls, light scratches and marring in my paint from dirty car washes and inferior detailers, I decided my V needed to be professionally paint corrected and coated to protect it from further scratches and swirls. I found Xclusive Autoworks (http://xclusiveautoworks.com/). owner Will went thru all the options that would best bring my car back to it glory days, below are the results.

Xclusive Autoworks Inc.
22 Brooklyn Avenue
Massapequa, NY
(516) 965-7289
https://www.facebook.com/XclusiveAut...usiveAutoworks
http://instagram.com/xclusiveautoworks

Last edited by eman88; 11-27-14 at 06:00 AM.
Old 11-23-14, 05:53 AM
zmcgovern4
Auto Detailing Master

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

Absolutely gorgeous! Love those V's
Old 11-23-14, 06:19 AM
eman88
Lead Lap

thanks for the comments, The V will be going to this detalier to maintain the clean spotless look, I will post more pics once I get them
Old 11-24-14, 10:58 AM
FSportIS
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow, the car looks amazing! Super good work from your detailer too. Do you experience easy finger print and water "stain" (not water spot with etching) if dry the car not fast enough with the Opticoat?

I also have Opticoat on both my cars and the dark blue one seems to have the problem in my question. The good thing though, a quick wipe with detailer solves it but it is rather annoying to do it every time. Sometimes I use quick detailer 10 times in a day to keep the paint show car status. Parking on the street every day sucks due to the dust
Old 11-27-14, 06:02 AM
eman88
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by FSportIS
Wow, the car looks amazing! Super good work from your detailer too. Do you experience easy finger print and water "stain" (not water spot with etching) if dry the car not fast enough with the Opticoat?

I also have Opticoat on both my cars and the dark blue one seems to have the problem in my question. The good thing though, a quick wipe with detailer solves it but it is rather annoying to do it every time. Sometimes I use quick detailer 10 times in a day to keep the paint show car status. Parking on the street every day sucks due to the dust
Thanks for the comments, the detailer used something over the opti-coat to limit fingerprints and marks, I cant remember the name at the moment, when I go back in a week for my cars check-up I will ask