Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

SNOBRuM Snow Removal Tool

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-13, 09:50 PM
puckhead85
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default SNOBRuM Snow Removal Tool

With winter around the corner, I was wondering if anyone uses the SNOBRuM Snow Removal Tool. All my cheap snow brushes over time cause swirls and I want to avoid them since it is my first winter with my GS.

Anyone have another suggetion on what to use to clean the snow/ice off?

http://www.autogeek.net/snobrum-ice-master-kit.html

Edit while i'm posting can someone recommend something for the interior (dash, seats, wood, that black shinny stuff, etc.) I'm just looking for something to use weekly as a routine thing.
Would something like Total interior cleaner or Auto Finesse Spritz Interior Quick Detailer

Last edited by puckhead85; 11-19-13 at 10:12 PM.
Old 11-20-13, 07:35 AM
zmcgovern4
Auto Detailing Master

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by puckhead85
With winter around the corner, I was wondering if anyone uses the SNOBRuM Snow Removal Tool. All my cheap snow brushes over time cause swirls and I want to avoid them since it is my first winter with my GS.

Anyone have another suggetion on what to use to clean the snow/ice off?

http://www.autogeek.net/snobrum-ice-master-kit.html

Edit while i'm posting can someone recommend something for the interior (dash, seats, wood, that black shinny stuff, etc.) I'm just looking for something to use weekly as a routine thing.
Would something like Total interior cleaner or Auto Finesse Spritz Interior Quick Detailer
While I have no personal experience with the SnoBrum, I have heard good things. The most important thing to remember with any snow removal tool is to NOT use pressure against your paint and to minimize touching your paint at all.

Einszett Cockpit Premium or Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer are great products for routine cleaning and protection.