Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Sealing Interior Trim with BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal

Old 08-07-13, 07:58 AM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sealing Interior Trim with BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal

I noticed a lot of the newer vehicles come with painted interior trim or carbon fiber like my Roush Mustang does. When trying to protect the interior you want something that not going to harm the other parts around the trim. I decided to give BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal Paint Sealant a try since I had not treated the carbon fiber in a while. The Very First thing I noticed about this product was that if I got any on the panels around the trim it did not stain those pieces. Before using this product you are going to want to ensure the trim is clean so it can bond to the surface. After using BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal Paint Sealant the surface will be able to resist moisture, contamination, UV rays. When using BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal Paint Sealant I noticed the application was extremely easy I did not even have to buff. I used the Gold Wax Finger Pocket’s since it was soft and would allow me to apply even application’s.

There was no problem with streaking after application. After applying BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal Paint Sealant I noticed a increase in gloss and clarity. When using this product a little goes a long way. On the rest of the interior plastic I used Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant. I used the Wolfgang Cockpit Trim Sealant on the rest of the trim since it had texture and was not smooth. If you are looking to amplify the gloss or reduce the chance of fingerprints and dust I recommend trying BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal Paint Sealant.

BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal Paint Sealant

Gold Wax Finger Pockets