Automotive Care & Detailing Discussions on washing, waxing, polishing, detailing, cleaning and maintaining the beauty of your Lexus.

Review:Detailer's Krystal Vision glass cleaner Aerosol

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-13, 06:28 AM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Review:Detailer's Krystal Vision glass cleaner Aerosol

On my lunch break I decided to try out the Detailer's Krystal Vision glass cleaner with the microfiber glass towel on my Chevy Cobalt since the windows have not been cleaned in a while. I was skeptical about using the aerosol can since they usually leave over spray everywhere but it actually sprayed on to the window and not on the paint and was easy to wipe off. It did not streak and removed the bugs and the film that was on the window. While using this product you don’t have to soak the whole window since the product is thick it goes a long way. One of the best features about the product is that it has no ammonia in it which makes it safe to use on tinted windows. I used the microfiber glass towel because the tiny spokes in the fibers lift and trap the dirt instead of spreading it around. I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a fast and easy way to clean their windows.

Make sure to you wipe in long strokes up and down the glass then flip the towel over until the glass is clear and enjoy your streak free window.

Detailer's Krystal Vision glass cleaner Aerosol

Waffle Weave Microfiber Glass Towel